Poll Question :

your fav romcom or love story of the year

Poll Choice
TJMM
ZHZB
SPKK
Bawaal
RARKPK
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 months ago

Choices maine de di hain upar. Ab Boliye aap log please. Aap log bohat achhe hain. Bohat Bohat. Boliye dil khol ke apna.

Posted: 6 months ago

Please rate all 5 of them out of 10 on following:

1. chemistry between leads

2. music

3. overall movie

Posted: 6 months ago

I liked spkk or rarkpk 

tjmm looked aesthetic but barely any story. I liked the music, chemistry and family proposal though

Posted: 6 months ago
Originally posted by priya185


I liked spkk or rarkpk 

tjmm looked aesthetic but barely any story. I liked the music, chemistry and family proposal though


Priya how you been? It's been so long I saw you. Missed you so much.


Please try this


Originally posted by driven


Please rate all 5 of them out of 10 on following:

1. chemistry between leads

2. music

3. overall movie

Posted: 6 months ago

 TJMM- 

chemistry between leads 10

2. music- 9.5

3. overall movie- 4


 ZHZB- n/a
 SPKK- 

chemistry between leads 8.5

2. music- 9

3. overall movie- 9


 Bawaal- 

chemistry between leads 4

2. music- 7

3. overall movie- 5


 RARKPK 

chemistry between leads 8

2. music- 9

3. overall movie- 9 

Edited by priya185 - 6 months ago
Posted: 6 months ago
Originally posted by priya185


 TJMM- 

chemistry between leads 10

2. music- 9.5

3. overall movie- 4


 ZHZB- n/a
 SPKK- 

chemistry between leads 8.5

2. music- 9

3. overall movie- 9


 Bawaal- 

chemistry between leads 4

2. music- 7

3. overall movie- 5


 RARKPK 

chemistry between leads 8

2. music- 9

3. overall movie- 9 


Thank you Priya. Keep posting more often.

Posted: 6 months ago

"To All the Boys: Always and Forever" - The third and final installment in the ">[url=https://wbm.com.pk/product/wbm-care-shampoo-lemon-mint-6-pack]To All the Boystrilogy[/url], following the romantic journey of Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky.

Edited by naeembodla - 6 months ago
Posted: 6 months ago
Originally posted by naeembodla


"To All the Boys: Always and Forever" - The third and final installment in the ">[url=https://wbm.com.pk/product/wbm-care-shampoo-lemon-mint-6-pack]To All the Boystrilogy[/url], following the romantic journey of Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky.


OMG thank you so much neembooria. I needed a new shampoo. Lemon mint 🍋 

Posted: 6 months ago

I didnt see these movies except TJMM and that sucked 

Posted: 6 months ago

please share your opinions



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 - BWF Virtual New Year Party

pencil MochaQueen   stackexchange 56   eye 1919

MochaQueen 56 1919 1 months ago priya185
Tiger 3 fails to beat 5 year old Diwali release TOH and 9 year old HNY

pencil AamirKingKhan   stackexchange 23   eye 1409

AamirKingKhan 23 1409 3 months ago I_M_SultaN
Kartik Aryan or Ranbir Kapoor - Better Romcom actor

pencil PardesiBabu   stackexchange 6   eye 763

PardesiBabu 6 763 4 months ago nonam
Which one is romcom of the year 2023?

pencil Newbird   stackexchange 1   eye 275

Newbird 1 275 5 months ago mintyblue
Post your fav comedy scenes

pencil bakhtaavar   stackexchange 12   eye 270

bakhtaavar 12 270 10 days ago Strangers02

Topic Info

23 Participants 45 Replies 3024Views

Topic started by driven

Last replied by driven

loader
loader
up-open TOP