Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

New thread 🥳

Watching Hidden Love and See you in my 19th life.

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watching jujutsu Kaisen...simping gojo sensei

Any Anime lovers here???😆

Edited by elsanna - 9 months ago
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kan Cicekleri - Turkish drama.. you can watch with auto translate on YouTube or on youturkish.app ..the subtitles are at times too funny or bad but you can very well understand..

Any romance drama lovers are sure to fall hard for this drama.. it's daily series.. the season 1 had 144 epis with each epi of 1hr span.. yet the main ost couple scenes will be enough and it's what you hv to watch this drama for❤️

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Love Like The Galaxy

I just finished watching it. The first couple of episodes are a drag which almost made want to drop out but I decided to stick around because of Zhao Lusi .Things start to pick up from around Episode 5 ish and continues to get better. The female lead stands up for herself and the male lead also supports her at every step.  So if you are looking for a slow burn romance with palace intrigue this might be the one for you.  

Edited by Haegeum - 9 months ago
MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hidden Love - such a soft, simple, cute love story. Story might not be new, but presentation was definitely worth watching. A feel good watch, turned a little more emotional towards the end, but enjoyable.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Took a break from Kdramas and watched 2 turkish dramas!

Erkenci Kus/Daydreamer: a great rom-com! Chemistry between leads was superb!🔥 and lemme tell you, a man with bun is hawt!🔥

Siyah Beyaz Ask/ black white love/price of passion: Aslin and Ferhat are my OTP! My new favorite couple🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️ I heart both of them, maybe Ferhat a little more…Dark complex tortured alpha male lead anytime over a positive alpha male lead!🫣

Dialogues are great, plot is superb, chemistry between leads is off the charts🔥, you have a nice set of villains and side characters too! 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Erkenci Kus/Daydreamer: a great rom-com! Chemistry between leads was superb!🔥 and lemme tell you, a man with bun is hawt!🔥

Siyah Beyaz Ask/ black white love/price of passion: Aslin and Ferhat are my OTP! My new favorite couple🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️ I heart both of them, maybe Ferhat a little more…Dark complex tortured alpha male lead anytime over a positive alpha male lead!🫣

Dialogues are great, plot is superb, chemistry between leads is off the charts🔥, you have a nice set of villains and side characters too! 

i have seen the Daydreamer drama...ML was very good looking guy & their chemistry is superb for sure...even they have lots of nosy neighbors🤣, like us Indians😆, who wants to know each & everything what goes in FL's life😆

if u like Turkish drama, try watching

Tatlı İntikam/ Sweet Revenge....very addictive drama, leads have good chemistry...but there r 3 crazy girls running behind ML🤣, but he has eyes only on FL...even their friends story is nice😊

Edited by samarp2 - 9 months ago
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Pls give kan cicekleri a try..it's that I just can't find anyone to gush about the show 😆

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Legend of Anle

Lost You Forever

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuratHayat

Pls give kan cicekleri a try..it's that I just can't find anyone to gush about the show 😆

I read the plot line and am liking the trope Marriage x enemies to lovers  ☺️

I will give it a try after my vacation⭐️