Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!

Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
New Thread is here!🥳

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu7GSMapoUW/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Me when I found out you watched My Girlfriend is an Alien and DNF Lighter and Princess 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Leprechaun
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu7GSMapoUW/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Me when I found out you watched My Girlfriend is an Alien and DNF Lighter and Princess 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I seriously can’t digest high school/ college stuff 💀
Kings the land 💜
especially chinese high school dramas...i find they all look similar in story wise😆
After two long years we have a new thread!
After two long years we have a new thread!
We have less members.😆
See you in my 19th life
Revenant
King the land
Heartbeat
Hidden love
Waiting for Friday to watch Revenant!!
I keep telling myself not to watch ongoing dramas only to watch again whenever new drama pops up 😵
Dropped Heartbeat, king the land for now
A new home, but the chaos remains. 🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
150 pages later… new home, same chaos🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching! New year, new thread✌🏼
394