Anita Hassanandani to play Jay Bhanushali’s ex in Hum Rahe Na Rahe

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Anita Hassanandani to play Jay Bhanushali’s ex in Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum

A new entry is lined up on Siddharth Kumar Tewary’s Hum Rahein Na Rahein Hum. The makers have roped in Anita Hassananadani to play male lead Jay Bhanushali’s ex Roshni. Talking about the upcoming track, a source associated with the show informs, “Shiv (Jay Bhanushali) was once in love with Roshni (Anita Hassanandani). However, unsure of being able to convince his mother, Damyanti (Kitu Gidwani), he chose to sacrifice his relationship.

Despite having moved on in life, circumstances bring Shiv and Roshni face to face, which will lead to a major twist in the story.” Anita says, “It’s an exciting and meaty role. I play Jay’s ex. Now, whether I will make his life hell, or have a great equation with everything falling into place, only time will tell. All I can say at this point is that it’s a great part.”

The actress has risen above the challenges of making a place for herself while joining a show midway. “The character I am playing matters to me the most. In fact, it’s an advantage, as the show is already set and thus, there will be fewer teething issues. Everybody is deep into their characters and will help me in building my track according to the requirements of the show,” she says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Looks like YHM Shagun effect still intact😆 Just hope it's not outright negative, maybe gray or naughty one in a funny way. How I wished a rom-com of Karan (Patel) and Jennifer (Winget) with AH playing his ex in a light-hearted, funny track.

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy to see her back and in a positive role. She has so much talent but playing a small side character what a waste

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's an adaptation of Turkish show and AH character was small and positive.

I guess will no longer be opting for lead roles owing to the hectic shoot schedules and wanting to be with her son.