Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Part 7

It was time was so performances . There were few artists performing.

I just heard this song and couldn’t resist myself to create a scene around it . 

The artist started singing .Text

Bhala kaun hai wooh Hume bhi batao 

Yeh tasveer uski hume bhi dikhao 

Riya entered the venue at this line . She went on the stage and stood next to Aman . Her eyes fixed on Arjun . 

The singer was close to Arjun 

Text

Yeh kisse sabhi ko sunate nahi hai 

Magar dosto se chup ate nahi hai 

Chupate nahi hai 

She went to Riya 

Tere dard e dil ki dawa hum Karenge 

Na kuch kar sake toh dua hum karenge 

Dua hum karenge .

She again went to Arjun . 

Tadap kar ayegi wooh tujhe mil jayegi wooh 

Teri mehbooba 

Teri Takdir hai wooh Teri mehbooba 

Teri mehbooba . 

All were clapping for this soulful song . Arjun and Riya were staring at each other . 

Arjun goes up to mr dubhash and mrs Raima Mukherjee . 

Arjun : hello sir 

Dubhash : hello aap?? 

Raima: yeh arjun hai riya ke saath etf mein hai uske boss . 

Arjun : mein apse ek request karne aya hu sir . 

He looked at Riya and again looked at mr mukherjee.

Arjun : mein apki beti riya se pyaar karta hoon usee shaadi karna chahta hoon . 

Raima got scared and looked at Riya . Riya was petrified to what her father would do.  

Mr mukherjee got angry on Arjun and started to beat him . He slapped him hard and then started blowing punches . 

Seeing this Sam, shree, chotu tried to help Arjun but he raised his hand saying no. 

Arjun didn’t raise his hands . Just kept on looking at Riya. Blood started oozing out from corner of his lips . 

Mr mukherjee. Meri beti se shaadi karega .. how dare you even think about it ?? Meri beti  ki shaadi ek bohot badi family mein hogi 

Arjun : par wooh khush nahi reh payegi . Majburi mein joda rishta kabhi Khushi nahi deta . 

Mr Mukherjee : ab tum mujhe bataoge Meri beti ke liye kya Sahi hai . 

Entire party got tensed . The environment was shocking.  Reporters were taking pictures . Aman also was scared to the happenings. 

Mr Chatterjee: yeh sab kya ho raha hai dubhash . Pehle saumya aur ab Riya ? Kaun hai yeh ?? 

Mr Mukherjee : ise mein thik karta hoon . 

He called the guards and they started beating Arjun . Riya couldn’t see this and started crying miserably. 

She couldn’t bear it anymore and ran to Arjun . Pushed everyone aside 

Riya : arjun sir . 

Arjun : Riya .thik hoon mein. Don’t worry . 

Riya : aap bhi toh mar Sakte the . Tumhara papa hai riya. I can’t do that . 

A voice came .. 

Bas kijiye bohot hogaya yeh sab . 

Precap : 

Who could be it ?? 

What will be ariya destiny ?Text

Edited by Shahpinkerbell - 9 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update 😃

I really don't know what Arjun is trying to do 😞 as now things are going to be more difficult as Arjun had confessed his love in engagement party of Riya 😑. 

Well I think the person is none other than Riyas sister I think. ... But things had gone a bit too far as baat maar Peet pe aa gayi hai

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🏷️

Keep writing ✍️

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Even I couldn’t think of any ideas how should Arjun tell . So socha public bomb phod dete hai. 

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Hey do you know how add song link from phone?? Don’t have laptop for few months .

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahpinkerbell

Hey do you know how add song link from phone?? Don’t have laptop for few months .

Of course ... You can go to you tube select your song ... After that copy the link from sharing option & paste it here. .. it will automatically start working 😃. Wishing you a very happy friendship Day 🥳🎊 & this is for you

https://youtu.be/WT4II3rXf58

Edited by Glitter_Goldie - 9 months ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Cont soon 

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didn’t think that Riya's father himself would hit Arjun this much brutally even after knowing Arjun is an ACP & that too his daughter's boss in ETF. I was feeling like hitting him myself for hitting Arjun. Tamasha toh party mein khud Riya ke papa hi kar diye, sabke samne ek senior police officer ko aise marke, Arjun toh pehle hi polite raha aur maar khane par bhi palat ke war nahi kiya aur nahi kadwi jawab diya.

I think, last mein party mein entry li hui person ya toh Riya ki behen Saumya hogi, ya toh uska boyfriend.

Really Sorry for not commenting on the earlier parts. Tnx for the tag & continue soon.

Edited by naaheean - 9 months ago
Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Thank you so much happy friendship day dear . The song is so beautiful thank you for sharing it for me .

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Hey that’s ok if you couldn’t reply . You are reading the parts and enjoying that’s imp for me

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

I am not able to add this to main part so who so ever wishes to listen to the song can listen here 

https://youtu.be/sPgkWBq0oPE

Text

Edited by Shahpinkerbell - 9 months ago