Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Do Nadia & Ayesha know Ishaan is a cop? 🙈 

I don't think so, it was in your segment that they attacked him, so your call. Ek baar padh ke dekh lena oopar oopar se

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Segment #22

"Darshan, B-304, [REDACTED] Pune" Nadia scribbled the address the stranger told her. She looked at Ayesha. "You coming?"

"I will get the job done, don't worry." Ayesha counted her bullets. 

"No, I will finish him off." 

Ayesha nodded. "Alright then."

___

'I can't lose you too, Darsh.' Ishaan's words kept playing in his head. 

The doorbell interrupted his thoughts. Ishaan shot a quizzical glance at the door and Darshan. He unlocked his gun and peeped through the eye hole. A masked person was sneaking around.

Darshan stood beside the door, ready to attack on entry. 

The doorbell rang again and Ishaan opened the door. Darshan immediately hit the bat on the intruder's head. She yelped in pain. Ishaan pressed a nerve and she fell unconscious. 

They tied her up in a chair and waited for her to regain consciousness.

"What is Nadia doing here?" Ishaan asked, barely controlling his anger. 

"I have a plan."

"To get yourself killed?"

"We are in control of the situation." Darshan answered calmly.

"You know what, do whatever you want. I'm going."

"Where?" 

"Anywhere but I can't stay another moment with a person who is so careless and -"

"Calm down Ishaan. I had this thing planned so that-"

"You could get your dumbass killed. Wonderful." Ishaan locked his gun and tried to walk out only to be held back by Darshan. 

"I know this looks crazy but at least listen to me." 

"You have one minute." Ishaan looked at his watch. 

"So, I planned to lure the killer here so that we can try to get some information from them. Like why they want to kill me, who is asking them to do this. We could also figure out some information about Simba maybe." 

Ishaan closed his eyes and sighed. "You are a f*king idiot." He rubbed his temple. 

Darshan opened his mouth to say please don't leave me but no words came out.

Nadia opened her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust the bright light. 

"Speak up." Darshan pulled off the tape from her mouth. 

"Open my hands and I will show you."

"I'm not interested." 

"I am here to kill you." Nadia gave him a cold stare.

"Before that, tell me, why do you want to?"

"I'm getting paid for it."

"How much?"

"What?"

"I will pay you double, tell me the name."

"Your broke ass can't even pay half the original price." 

"Oh, is my life that expensive? Damn." 

"Never seen a man so full of himself. I don't mind killing you for free. It's a service to mankind."

"Calm down woman. Who is this all about?"

"Not sure but it's for some PA working for that minister. Simba is after him for some reason."

"What reason?" 

"I don't know. I don't get such information."

"Why not? Do they think you're not useful enough?"

"Aaj tak aisi koi supari nahi bani jo Nadia na tod paye."

"So, they only keep you around to kill people."

"Technically, yeah."

___

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Is Manohar the minister🤔 uska aur Darshan ka kya connection😳

By Simba is after him for some reason him means the minister, right?

P.S, do Ayesha and Nadia know about Ishaan?

Great update 

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 9 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Is Manohar the minister🤔 uska aur Darshan ka kya connection😳

By Simba is after him for some reason him means the minister, right?

P.S, do Ayesha and Nadia know about Ishaan?

Great update 

Manohar aur Ishaan ka connection. But they know him as Aarav ka PA only na. Simba is after both, Manohar and Ishaan. 

So, Ayesha and Nadia don't know Ishaan is the cop, just that he's working for Manohar, they don't even know his real name. 

Remember they had the curly one n cute one wala convo? So, they don't know much. :)

Let's see Ayesha kya karti hai and how ID deal with Nadia. ðŸ˜³

Thankie :) thoda sa angst banta hai ðŸ˜† 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

You wanna write? Didn't see you around for past 5 updates😅

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

You wanna write? Didn't see you around for past 5 updates😅

Heyy, I am sorry. I have been really busy with college and time nahi mil raha hai zyaada likh paane ka. I literally have classes from 8 to 6 tomorrow and then some work with societies and ofc, homework. Waise likhne mein toh zyaada time nahi lagta, par I don't know kab milega time mujhe isliye I can't commit abhi. Weekend par pakka aaungi agar tab tak bachi hai story. Par abhi ke liye, commit nahi kar sakti. Sorry. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Yo, no one's writing😭 Neha and I are playing pingball atp😭

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

they don't even respond to tags :((

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

It’s okay, you both can keep writing as long as you’re doing alternate segments. I may be able to chip in once I’ve had a chance to take a breath and catch up on the story. Anyone else wanna write? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Segment #23

Darshan looked at her, trying to figure out if she was lying, but he knew that she wasn't. It would make far more sense for Simba, or anyone, to keep their sharpshooters out of the loop, the less information passed around, the safer the people at the top are.

He wished Ishaan was here, but he had stormed off, and right now, Darshan didn't blame him.

"Were you hired to kill Gaurav too?"

She shrugged. Darshan wanted to kill her, but instead, he just kicked her chair.

"Did Ayesha kill Trisha?"

"Simba is a lunatic, he found out Gaurav has some stuff on him from someone from the Mumbai police and lost his mind. He ordered the family's massacre." Darshan was a little surprised by the nonchalance in her voice, but then, maybe she was like her boss too, a lunatic and a sadist who enjoyed it when the world around them burned.

"Oh, and now that I am done, I can kick your ass."

Before Darshan knew it, she was standing massaging her wrists. He got a second to step back to avoid her kick, but she threw the chair in his direction and the wall behind him blocked any way of escape. She used the chair to jump on him. But before they knew it, the main door opened and Ishaan stood there, a gun in his hand. 

Nadia looked at him and the armed cops. She raised her hands, in surrender and took a step back and pulled Darshan closer to her. His height was enough to cover her entire body.

She looked around and found a glass vase, which she broke and kept the sharp edge around Darshan's neck. Darshan raised his leg to kick her but she yelled.

"I puncture this vien of yours and you die. Everyone, guns down."

Ishaan looked between the two, his heart thudding. He looked at the officer to his right. Veda nodded to him and they slowly bent down, but before their guns touched the ground, Veda pulled the trigger. Darshan used his strength as Nadia yelped in shock, to pin her to the ground.

"Nadia Vaz, you are under arrest." Ishaan's voice was almost like white noise to Darshan who fell to the ground.

"We'll take it from here," Veda said and Ishaan raised his eyebrows.

"That was the deal, remember? I help you with your pretty boy, you let Pune Police take over the case."

"What's going on?" Darshan asked softly, but Ishaan simply pushed him off and went outside the flat. He followed him.

"Why did you let the take over? When did you talk to her? Who is she?" He asked him as he passed a few more constables. They stopped near a window near the staircase. Ishaan stared outside, grimly.

"Veda. We were in the academy together. My mother and I have a system, if she calls me and I don't receive it after three rings, she contacts Veda. Veda contacted me last night."

"You chose Pune because you had backup. Or at least you thought you did." Darshan said slowly, as realization dawned on him.

"They have a huge lead against Bissa, but she got greedy, she wanted Simba too, and when I saw Nadia, I thought maybe this was it. This case was never mine to begin with. I lost a lot to the case, might as well just lose it."

"No, you can't! You have to fight for it, for your Sir, Trisha, Gaurav. Nadia confessed to killing him."

"It won't hold in the court, anyway. Whatever confessions the Pune police will manage to wiggle out of her, it will just give them more leads, nothing that will hold her down. And if I am right to guess, she won't know half of it, she might confess to killing, but at max, she'll give away Ayesha. "

"And that's something, isn't it? And that's where I want it to end. It's time to focus on the bigger picture, Darsh." Ishaan said. Veda approached them as the female constables dragged Nadia away.

"Great job, guys." She said, patted his shoulder, and left.

Darshan looked at Ishaan, who simply shrugged. This wasn't the man he had known, what was going on? Darshan hated the way Ishaan's shoulders were slumped, the way he was avoiding eye contact. What had he done?

But then, he sighed. "You are right, maybe this case was never about me, to begin with."

Veda sighed in relief and walked away. She hoped the two men hadn't noticed her.

Bissa wanted to kill Ayesha.

"You know what they'll do to her."

"You gave her an order, and you know she sees things through."

"We cannot save her."

"It doesn't matter, she doesn't need saving. But be assured that she won't snitch on us." Ayesha answered, looking at her boss's distorted image. Wherever he and Simba were, the network was very down there. The video call was more static, less conversation.

"Yes, unlike your brother, we all know. At least she has more in her to stay loyal to herself than be like your sell-out brother."

"Don't talk about him!" Ayesha growled.

"You know Simba is not going to protect her, or you, when all this ends. He did it once, he lied once because he thought killing off a snitch was setting an example, not because he was protecting you."

"I know."

"So, go underground."

"No, I can't."

"I don't know as of yet how much that detective and Aarav's assistant know about you. She didn't get to talk to either of them about what Nadia told them, but if they know, and if they are coming for you, you need to be safe."

"I am safe! Those rats aren't coming out of their hiding holes, but when they think they can, they'll have to face me."

Bissa sighed and hung up. Sometimes he didn't understand how the two women could work for a man who had broken their family, but other times, he knew. The loyalty Simba commanded, the promises he made, the lies he told, they were always worth believing more than any questions that would pop into your mind, Bissa had seen and experienced it first hand.

Ayesha knew Bissa was right, but the emotional part of her was ready to kill. One google search and she knew that both her targets were in the same area.

Veda Raikar

~~~~~

That was one long update🤪