Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I wanted to watch this for Sayli but the promo is boring, even the concept of a mature love story doesnt interest me. I might watch if the other two sisters get a good story but I doubt it.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I wanted to watch this for Sayli but the promo is boring, even the concept of a mature love story doesnt interest me. I might watch if the other two sisters get a good story but I doubt it.

Promos don't do justic to this drama.

It is a remake of  Irabotir Chupkotha , an Indian Bengali-language television drama series .

It's story is available on Wikipedia. And it has a hate love story.๐Ÿ˜ƒI want to watch it for Mohit Malik.๐Ÿ˜ณ But is it replacing an ongoing drama on Star Plus? I hope no.

Edited by awida - 9 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Promos don't do justic to this drama.

It is a remake of  Irabotir Chupkotha , an Indian Bengali-language television drama series .

It's story is available on Wikipedia. And it has a hate love story.๐Ÿ˜ƒI want to watch it for Mohit Malik.๐Ÿ˜ณ But is it replacing an ongoing drama on Star Plus? I hope no.

Are you sure? It doesnt look like a hate story in the promo๐Ÿ˜ณ

Of course it has to replace an ongoing drama, where else will they air it? It will most probably replace Imlie

awida thumbnail

Are you sure? It doesnt look like a hate story in the promo๐Ÿ˜ณ

Of course it has to replace an ongoing drama, where else will they air it? It will most probably replace Imlie

I read the story of the original show and it is interesting. I didn't post here avoiding giving a spoiler.

There's the early slot which has repeats of old dramas. They can air it on that time 6:30 pm.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I read the story of the original show and it is interesting. I didn't post here avoiding giving a spoiler.

There's the early slot which has repeats of old dramas. They can air it on that time 6:30 pm.

Lets see if they stick to the original story or change it

Nah, they never give such an early slot to their new shows. Only the ongoing ones which they dont care about. Plus, this is a Rajan Shahi show, it will get prime slot for sure

awida thumbnail

Lets see if they stick to the original story or change it

Nah, they never give such an early slot to their new shows. Only the ongoing ones which they dont care about. Plus, this is a Rajan Shahi show, it will get prime slot for sure

They've just revamped their ongoing dramas : YHC , GHKKPM and Pandya Store . Anupama , YRKKH and Faltu are topping the charts.. and Imlie is going strong. Only new shows : TMD and Titli aren't that great. Titli has a late timeslot, so it won't work if they replace it.. I don't know how can this show get a prime time slot!๐Ÿ˜•

MochaQueen thumbnail

They've just revamped their ongoing dramas : YHC , GHKKPM and Pandya Store . Anupama , YRKKH and Faltu are topping the charts.. and Imlie is going strong. Only new shows : TMD and Titli aren't that great. Titli has a late timeslot, so it won't work if they replace it.. I don't know how can this show get a prime time slot!๐Ÿ˜•

TMD is a slot leader at 7 so they won't mess with it

They will probably move Imlie to early slot or late slot, as it's not doing well as it did before. The story ahs run it's course.

awida thumbnail
MochaQueen thumbnail

Why is the ML so boring๐Ÿ˜” So far both leads characters seem dull

I like the actress though