Is Anyone watching DDG now?

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Is there anyone watching this show from this forum or stopped??🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Mi am watching the show.

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I stopped post Kaveri’s exit. It was already unbearable to me post Veer & Amrita’s wedding, but leap was the last straw 😂

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Stopped Watching After Amrita Died 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: xmanisha

I stopped post Kaveri’s exit. It was already unbearable to me post Veer & Amrita’s wedding, but leap was the last straw 😂

i think i can just quote this and add +1.. you've said all what I want to smiley36

just caught up with last 3 episodes because AsMaan were going to get together and I wanted to watch the end for old time's sake

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

i think i can just quote this and add +1.. you've said all what I want to smiley36

just caught up with last 3 episodes because AsMaan were going to get together and I wanted to watch the end for old time's sake

I don’t want to whine, but for a show that started off so promising.. 

the end was a weird. No Riya, no Dollar, no Amrita.. No trace of Veer’s mom, too many loose ends. 

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Somewhere in the middle the writers forgot the main plot of the show and the show went off beat, but the start was great, I would always love the start and the characters we saw in the start.✨

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bubblegum810

Somewhere in the middle the writers forgot the main plot of the show and the show went off beat, but the start was great, I would always love the start and the characters we saw in the start.✨

The Writers Ruined This Show. How It Started How It Ended..

I Will Never Watch Another Sabtv Show Now.

After Ali Baba Which I Also Loved Ended This Horrible Channel Can't Be Trusted With Any New Show. It Will Always Destroyed By Trp Hungry Channels smiley7

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

I don’t want to whine, but for a show that started off so promising.. 

the end was a weird. No Riya, no Dollar, no Amrita.. No trace of Veer’s mom, too many loose ends. 

i think all the characters you mentioned got a closure before leap..

im glad AsMaan also got a closure

can't say about beeji bauji's characters after leap as i never caught up with the show post leap

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

The Writers Ruined This Show. How It Started How It Ended..

I Will Never Watch Another Sabtv Show Now.

After Ali Baba Which I Also Loved Ended This Horrible Channel Can't Be Trusted With Any New Show. It Will Always Destroyed By Trp Hungry Channels smiley7

i really loved the show Shubh Laabh on sab which just ended some time back before DDG started.. I'd say these two shows were really good.. except DDG post leap of course

Reema Vohra (Aastha) was in Shubh Laabh too and she acted really weird theresmiley36