Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Nhi chaiye aisi fazool impactful ending 😏

They should learn from zindagi Gulzar hai it had the best ending 

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Watched the whole series, Farhan was brilliant smiley10

They ruined it with such a distasteful ending.. 

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I guess tragic endings are never forgotten that's why. They leave an impact.smiley36

On the other hand, the tragic end wasn't really necessary for this show.. Instead of leaving any impact,it ruined the show..

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Watched the whole series, Farhan was brilliant smiley10

They ruined it with such a distasteful ending.. 

Ending achi karty toh yeh drama kitna acha lagta but they just ruined whole drama 

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Saw the last episode. The ending seemed rushed and did not have an impact. Honestly, the show had lost its mojo for quite a while. Many characters and multiple storylines were diluted because of the sheer scale. I got an inkling that the ending would be tragic. Didn't think all characters would get killed, lol.

Saw the SH review and apparently the director clarified that he cut two scenes: 1. Arsalan receiving a posthumous award and 2. They show Noori as an old woman, and Peeral and Noori's son becomes a police officer. The director apparently wanted an open ending, unlike the writer who had indeed written a tragic ending, which is what we saw.

SH ki Aamna denied that the ending was ambiguous, but when I saw the episode, I did feel that the director had left it open-ended. I would like to believe that Arsalan and Sassi survived and had 5 kids, lol.

Edited by IntrovertedDame - 5 months ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IntrovertedDame

Saw the last episode. The ending seemed rushed and did not have an impact. Honestly, the show had lost its mojo for quite a while. Many characters and multiple storylines were diluted because of the sheer scale. I got an inkling that the ending would be tragic. Didn't think all characters would get killed, lol.

Saw the SH review and apparently the director clarified that he cut two scenes: 1. Arsalan receiving a posthumous award and 2. They show Noori as an old woman, and Peeral and Noori's son becomes a police officer. The director apparently wanted an open ending, unlike the writer who had indeed written a tragic ending, which is what we saw.

SH ki Aamna denied that the ending was ambiguous, but when I saw the episode, I did feel that the director had left it open-ended. I would like to believe that Arsalan and Sassi survived and had 5 kids, lol.

..in bold..Same here. Thank God director had bettter sense than the writer. 

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ending achi karty toh yeh drama kitna acha lagta but they just ruined whole drama 

Heina? Bohot accha tha, ending dekhke ab firse kabhi dekha nahi jayega ye dramasmiley19

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Heina? Bohot accha tha, ending dekhke ab firse kabhi dekha nahi jayega ye dramasmiley19

Sochna bhi nhi iss dramey ka dobara, Ending jist ruined it. 

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

End ruined the entire drama. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

End ruined the entire drama. 

Exactly 

End just ruined whole drama.