Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Haina Zara and farhan had more chemistry than Ali Zara. 

Dure is a new comer, not a great actor but i guess she may improve 

I like Farhan but Zara and Dure 🤔 Dure can’t act to save her life. She is so over rated. And she isn’t a new comer anymore. Zara is the female version of Ali Rehman for Hum. She keeps churning out one flop after another but still gets served with projects by them. She can act but still if I won’t ignore nepotism for Ali and Zaviyar, I can’t for her as well. 

Also I still can’t believe with your choosy taste you watched BB for its entirety. It was such a borefest. The screenplay and execution of that show were terrible 😆

Edited by .Dilwale. - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I also don't  have issues. He is far better than HUM golden boy Ali and zara and faran had better chemisty in BB even as siblings. So excited for this one. Only Dure is the weak link here and overrated.

At least Ali is handsome😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Atif too can make it big in dramas. But Gohar Mumtaz was an exception.

Gohar Mumtaz was still better than Gohar Rasheed😆

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I don't  even find him handsome 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

I like Farhan but Zara and Dure 🤔 Dure can’t act to save her life. She is so over rated. And she isn’t a new comer anymore. Zara is the female version of Ali Rehman for Hum. She keeps churning out one flop after another but still gets served with projects by them. She can act but still if I won’t ignore nepotism for Ali and Zaviyar, I can’t for her as well. 

Also I still can’t believe with your choosy taste you watched BB for its entirety. It was such a borefest. The screenplay and execution of that show were terrible 😆

Promos were appealing, I thought there would be something different to watch. So, that's why i started watching BB. Ek bar start kiya then last taak dekha to watch what will be the ending 😂 

I have no problem with nepo kids if they have talent. Zara is not great actresses but still can act. Dure is average too  

NINALOGY thumbnail

Kahan sy 🥴 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Gohar Mumtaz was still better than Gohar Rasheed😆

Yeah he was but chala nhi bechara 😂

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

This time it is not Farhan who quit. 😆 It is Zara:

According To Some Sources #ZaraNoorAbbas Is No Longer Part of #HumTv Upcoming #FarhanSaeed and #DureFishan Starrer #JhokSiyal.

Written by : #HashimNadeem

Directed by : #SaifiHasan

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

According To Some Sources #ZaraNoorAbbas Is No Longer Part of #HumTv Upcoming #FarhanSaeed and #DureFishan Starrer #JhokSiyal.

wait Dure is doing this one?Is this confirmed😲....She is starring opposite Wahaj and now Farhan,getting all the A list actors,hope she improves her acting at least!

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I would rather prefer Zara over Durre😔. Even though I liked Durre in parfes she has the same expression😵

Edited by mala06 - 1 years ago