Raza and Ashi : Liking them as Shlok and Sumeet

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

The forum is dead, still I am posting this , haven't watched the season 1 but am watching season 2. Syed Raza Ahmed ( the one playing Shlok) and Ashi look good together. The male lead is good as of now, he isn't toxic but sober. He isn't alpha male types ( it's real refreshing to see such male lead in ITV at this time when most of them are toxic and bigamist or two timers -sitara shows especially). Raza is doing a great job as Shlok. Haven't watched his work before but I am impressed.It's so refreshing to see a new guy on TV serial, such an apt and age appropriate casting. I am mostly a fan of hate to love stories but the scenes between Shlok and Sumeet are executed so well that I fell in love with them from episode 1 itself. The songs' selection is so good by the makers. The aesthetics are amazing and OST has my whole heart.

Wish, it was a new show rather than extension of old show , many aren't even watching it or giving a chance because of that. Plus TRPs are already struggling. The leads are so good, they deserved a new show.. Nonetheless, I am enjoying it. Seeing new and  young actors with almost everyone of same age is good to watch. The guy playing Sumeet's brother and Wonder boy are good too, so as Vani..

Edited by Renee.Clare - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Hi Renee, should I start watching this?

I was hoping its an enemies to lovers story like season 1...i loved the ML of season 1 but couldnt watch due to FLs irritating accent which seems to have gone now.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Hi Renee, should I start watching this?

I was hoping its an enemies to lovers story like season 1...i loved the ML of season 1 but couldnt watch due to FLs irritating accent which seems to have gone now.

Hinna hiπŸ€—

Yaar, I am watching it . I somehow give try to new pairings. Didn't watch season 1 but thought to give 2nd season a try after watching the clips on instagram and it's worth it. I thought it would be enemies to lovers trope but it isn't. But still, I am actually liking it. The aesthetics are good and chemistry between the actors is amazing. The male lead is poor ( rarely seen in ITV ),  a decent guy.  The girl is rich but she is also sweet, not brat. I am finding it refreshing to watch both the lead characters as good, none is spoilt and they are complementing it too. You should definitely give it a watch. Execution, aesthetics, songs and chemistry, everything is top notch 😍😍 

The male lead Syed is a good find, I like him. Hope, he gets more good projects as lead in future. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 10 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Hinna hiπŸ€—

Yaar, I am watching it . I somehow give try to new pairings. Didn't watch season 1 but thought to give 2nd season a try after watching the clips on instagram and it's worth it. I thought it would be enemies to lovers trope but it isn't. But still, I am actually liking it. The aesthetics are good and chemistry between the actors is amazing. The male lead is poor ( rarely seen in ITV ),  a decent guy.  The girl is rich but she is also sweet, not brat. I am finding it refreshing to watch both the lead characters as good, none is spoilt and they are complementing it too. You should definitely give it a watch. Execution, aesthetics, songs and chemistry, everything is top notch 😍😍 

The male lead Syed is a good find, I like him. Hope, he gets more good projects as lead in future. 

Renee, good to see you hereπŸ€— I just came to check what the new season story was aboutπŸ˜†

It's a turn off to see the ML already attracted to her. It's too fast. I just hope it will be an arranged marriage. As the actual story starts after marriage, hope they get married soon and then start falling in love!😳

Apparently this story will be about the struggles she faces after marriage not being able to do the house chores as she had maids in her own house

I will give it a try⭐️

The Ml is new, I think this is his debut show. Is his acting good?

Sadly, i dont think this show is popular. Usually season 2 of popular shows are flop most of the time just like Imlie.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Renee, good to see you hereπŸ€— I just came to check what the new season story was aboutπŸ˜†

It's a turn off to see the ML already attracted to her. It's too fast. I just hope it will be an arranged marriage. As the actual story starts after marriage, hope they get married soon and then start falling in love!😳

Apparently this story will be about the struggles she faces after marriage not being able to do the house chores as she had maids in her own house

I will give it a try⭐️

The Ml is new, I think this is his debut show. Is his acting good?

Sadly, i dont think this show is popular. Usually season 2 of popular shows are flop most of the time just like Imlie.

Same here Hinna πŸ€—

Naah, even I don't like male lead falling in love with FL in first meet. But here, I am liking it very much. There is a back story to it. He was her college mate , and has been in love with her since then. Though, he  hasn't told her yet as she considers him just a friend, so slow burn is there and I am actually liking it. The Male lead is hiding one thing from the girl that he is guy who is a popular singer who the girl is a fan of but actually, he has sold his voice to his rich cousin, so the whole world thinks, that rich cousin is the original singer including the girl. It's much more interesting than I thought to be , honestly.

The songs in background are so aptly selected, that they make scenes so beautiful plus the aesthetics πŸ‘πŸΌ

The Male lead has worked in a web series and a music video. This is his TV debut and he is really good. Young hai, guy next door type, and acting is apt. Rota achchha hai πŸ€£ the first thing, I see in male actors, how they cry, if they do it aptly, that means, they are good actors for me. πŸ˜† Plus, he is cute in looks πŸ˜³

Yep, wish, Syed and Ashi were casted in a new show πŸ˜’ chemistry wasted but I am liking this too. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Same here Hinna πŸ€—

Naah, even I don't like male lead falling in love with FL in first meet. But here, I am liking it very much. There is a back story to it. He was her college mate , and has been in love with her since then. Though, he  hasn't told her yet as she considers him just a friend, so slow burn is there and I am actually liking it. The Male lead is hiding one thing from the girl that he is guy who is a popular singer who the girl is a fan of but actually, he has sold his voice to his rich cousin, so the whole world thinks, that rich cousin is the original singer including the girl. It's much more interesting than I thought to be , honestly.

The songs in background are so aptly selected, that they make scenes so beautiful plus the aesthetics πŸ‘πŸΌ

The Male lead has worked in a web series and a music video. This is his TV debut and he is really good. Young hai, guy next door type, and acting is apt. Rota achchha hai πŸ€£ the first thing, I see in male actors, how they cry, if they do it aptly, that means, they are good actors for me. πŸ˜† Plus, he is cute in looks πŸ˜³

Yep, wish, Syed and Ashi were casted in a new show πŸ˜’ chemistry wasted but I am liking this too. 

But he lied to her na? What was that about? This concept of lending voice reminds me of another Zee show, Humari Bahu Silk, is it copied from there? I liked that show.πŸ˜†

Wait, the ML is already crying?😳

I only like alpha males.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

But he lied to her na? What was that about? This concept of lending voice reminds me of another Zee show, Humari Bahu Silk, is it copied from there? I liked that show.πŸ˜†

Wait, the ML is already crying?😳

I only like alpha males.

Yep, he lied to her because he was helpless. Basically, he took 50 lakhs from the rich cousin's mom in place of lending his voice to rich cousin. He took that money to get his brother treated ( some medical issue , i guess). They had a contract that the male lead won't reveal to anyone. So, he is being blackmailed by the rich cousin and his mom because of his brother's issue. 

He was going to reveal this to female lead but he was stopped by the rich cousin who again blackmailed him, so he couldn't. The ML cried because of his helpless state of not being able to tell the truth to FL for the sake of contract and his brother. Plus, the poor guy was also beaten by FL's brother for lying to her. πŸ˜’

Somewhat, it's like Hamari Bahu silk but that show was a bit cringe πŸ˜†it is far better.

Naah, Alpha Male hai, thoda light wala. It's not like that ki bahut seedha hai ye, he did beat goons who were doing badtameezi with FL. He also gives back to rich cousin and doesn't bow down in front of him, even has beaten him too. Bas gareeb hai aur bhai k liye helpless hai, baki he gives back nicely when it's needed.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yep, he lied to her because he was helpless. Basically, he took 50 lakhs from the rich cousin's mom in place of lending his voice to rich cousin. He took that money to get his brother treated ( some medical issue , i guess). They had a contract that the male lead won't reveal to anyone. So, he is being blackmailed by the rich cousin and his mom because of his brother's issue. 

He was going to reveal this to female lead but he was stopped by the rich cousin who again blackmailed him, so he couldn't. The ML cried because of his helpless state of not being able to tell the truth to FL for the sake of contract and his brother. Plus, the poor guy was also beaten by FL's brother for lying to her. πŸ˜’

Somewhat, it's like Hamari Bahu silk but that show was a bit cringe πŸ˜†it is far better.

Naah, Alpha Male hai, thoda light wala. It's not like that ki bahut seedha hai ye, he did beat goons who were doing badtameezi with FL. He also gives back to rich cousin and doesn't bow down in front of him, even has beaten him too. Bas gareeb hai aur bhai k liye helpless hai, baki he gives back nicely when it's needed.

But what lie did he tell her?

And is FL's brother negative or just over possessive?

Renee.Clare thumbnail

But what lie did he tell her?

And is FL's brother negative or just over possessive?

He lied to her that he is the popular singer ( so apparently, it's a half truth because voice to usi ki hai) but, because rich cousin ko sab popular singer samajhte hai because face uska hai, including FL , to FL aur uske Bhai ko lagta hai ki ML lied to them, aur ML can't tell them the full truth because of the contract.

Naah, FL ka Bhai isn't negative, he is just over possessive and dislikes ML completely. It would be interesting to see how his heart changes towards ML later seeing his good side.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

See this VM. πŸ˜³

They are cute πŸ˜³

https://twitter.com/ashicreations1/status/1673309131808346114?t=otUzH9FAPu4PI-daVz5kuQ&s=19