Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: melodyofflowers

Humari mang naya thread πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ™πŸ™

We need permission first 

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

I hopped through the last 2 episodes. 

Of course, NM and DP are always watchable together, but yaar, what was all that ott behaviour over her snoring? πŸ˜‚ I ff'd, but it was stillll going on! Thought of you, actually; I remember you said it's a promo and I was expecting it soonish when it aired...

The dining table wala scene mein Nakuul had shot separately, na? I was getting very disoriented by the direction Shalini was looking in. 

Lollipops to denge hi, na, or even diehards will tune out. I'm finding the holding and eyelocks very cringey to watch, not because I'm bothered that they will succumb, but because it's too abrupt and too soon.

Agree, Ram is just talking the talk with Kriti, but not smart enough to analyse himself, bechara. 

Story is stagnant since weeks.

@bold: Haha, with the kind of pace this show has, I never expected it day before either.

But yes, I don’t understand the ott behaviour from Ram about the snoring. Too much overacting!🀣🀣🀣

Ye show nana hi lollipops ke liye hain. Hum kyun story expect kar rahe hain?! Ghalati humari hai.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

We need permission first 

Confirmed with Koeli. She’s given permission and told me to convey it to you.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

I'd thought of the drunk consummation possibility, too, but both would have to be drunk, and...no, just no. Please.

Early on, before we all realised there's no story except whatever weirdness maiyya dreams each night, I thought Disha's pregnancy may be incorporated into the story. That would've been interesting. 

NOOOOOOO!😳

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: minakrish

Confirmed with Koeli. She’s given permission and told me to convey it to you.

That's so sweet of both of you ❀️

minakrish thumbnail
minakrish thumbnail

Please lock this thread Devi/Koeli!😊