Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

The story is slower than a tortoise I swear!!!🤔

Aise chalega to how are they gonna complete in 25 episodes. Ek ek episode to faaltu ki cheezo me roz waste kiya jaa rhe hain

Main purpose is accomplished, na--saving the seat for Barsaatein (which I badly want to troll, but don't have the time, energy, or inclination to watch). 

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

Main purpose is accomplished, na--saving the seat for Barsaatein (which I badly want to troll, but don't have the time, energy, or inclination to watch). 

Yup, the moment I heard that barsaatein was coming, I knew it! Ki ye nm dp ko isiliye hi waapas laye hain..and uske baad I had totally left hopes for a good chodo, okayish story bhi nhi 🤣

I don't watch itv shows yaar, very rarely do I watch, and bade2 and bade3 will probably be the first shows which I watched completely till the end 🤣 to barsaatein ko troll karna to door, dekhne ka bhi man nahi hai, plus mujhe sab actors bhi nahi pasand, bas nm dp aur ek aad hi aur pasand hai mujhe poore itv me 

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pensive

Okay..

Just watched the episode..it was hilarious and RaYa centric which I liked.

Loved DP and Supriyaji's part too...but the way our Ramu boy is having his moments with Pri , even in precap ..what's with that pull and embrace scene when he has a plan to marry Kri after 3 months?

What if Pri falls for him?..Ram remains same in all his janam I guess

I absolutely don't want Priya falling for him first. Please, I need Priya to be happily unaware while Ram suffers.

I think he pulled her "mistake" se in the precap, while trying to get the keys (nok jhok, y'know?🙄). But after all these "mistaken" close calls, they just freeze conveniently!🤣 I feel secondhand embarrassment.

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Continue with this thread until the mods give us permission to start using this new thread. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5332722

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Yup, the moment I heard that barsaatein was coming, I knew it! Ki ye nm dp ko isiliye hi waapas laye hain..and uske baad I had totally left hopes for a good chodo, okayish story bhi nhi 🤣

I don't watch itv shows yaar, very rarely do I watch, and bade2 and bade3 will probably be the first shows which I watched completely till the end 🤣 to barsaatein ko troll karna to door, dekhne ka bhi man nahi hai, plus mujhe sab actors bhi nahi pasand, bas nm dp aur ek aad hi aur pasand hai mujhe poore itv me 

I like to watch 1 Hindi serial, but usually can't stand whatever I sample. Sooner or later, I quit. Quit balh2 too, but kept up with it on the forum until they killed Ram and Priya.

I saw this Barsaatein promo when that guy touches Shivangi's waist, then she goes and slaps him. Bas, enough to tell me ki he'll have a tragic story to justify being an assh*** (like I said for Ram 2.0, I don't know why not being able to deal with your past supposedly makes you a Deep Person who's bad behaviour or unpleasant actions are forgiven.) and she will rehabilitate him, like women have nothing better to do. This 'strong' gesture will then be vindication for whatever crap she puts up with. Lawd, I can even predict fd wars that'll arise.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I am cringing while reading this.🤣😳 I really hope this is not how they take this show.

I'd thought of the drunk consummation possibility, too, but both would have to be drunk, and...no, just no. Please.

Early on, before we all realised there's no story except whatever weirdness maiyya dreams each night, I thought Disha's pregnancy may be incorporated into the story. That would've been interesting. 

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

The million/billion dollar question is how is she a supermodel and so out of work?🤣🤣She and the cousin serves no purpose whatsoever in the show other than cringe.

Trust itv and it's overkill! Kriti is presentable, that's about it. 

When will you learn? Kriti is the reason the serial exists. EK runs serials for negatives.😆

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What do these genz say...ummm., ek min, haan, so as per gen z ram is a sakht launda, slash alpha beta male whatever🤣, (muje to ye gen z ke chochle samajh hi nahi aate, but haan aisa hi kuch kehte hain ye log)...ram nahi pighlega, even if priya falls for him 🤣🤣🤣

Sakht launda, alpha male got me🤣🤣🤣🤣 that too Ram who is unable to say a straight sentence without out mumbling🤣🤣I saw a clip where he seemed very impressed with Priya at the bfast table…..I don’t think Ram can escape from his GF’s clutches easily even if he falls for Priya. Still the whole scenario is hard to digest….

Edited by ajacob31 - 11 months ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

Trust itv and it's overkill! Kriti is presentable, that's about it. 

When will you learn? Kriti is the reason the serial exists. EK runs serials for negatives.😆

I am still not able to watch this show due to Kriti’s presentable presence. I am waiting for her to disappear so I can watch at least a few episodes before it ends. 😆

Edited by ajacob31 - 11 months ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Humari mang naya thread 🤭🤭🙏🙏