MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Posted: 5 months ago

That Abhay is so heartless....he doesnt deserve her tearssmiley7

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

segment 7

You are just so good at writing emotional stuff Tia!smiley31 I loved the last line where she couldn't trust anyone again!

I hope Sam remains loyal to her until the end and she learns to trust him graduallysmiley27

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

segment 8

so V got an abortion...poor thingsmiley19 I feel sooo bad for what she's going through....but then I also felt bad for Sam when she blasted at himsmiley36 he's such a gentleman...i hope he doesnt change!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

segment 9

Finally we got some background on Samsmiley27 thank you for writing this so beautifully Bee!!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

segment 10 was another well written one...good to see other characters POVs too!smiley27

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Nice twist in segment 11 Shiri!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Posted: 4 months ago

segment 12

Nice to see how Abhay is coping after divorcing Veronica....I have a feeling he won't last long with his new wife eithersmiley36

I hope Nica starts trusting Sam

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

segment 13

Omg you killed Sai and Shwethasmiley3 chalo characters to thore kam hue....seemed like every guy was in love with Nicasmiley37 If only she knew how much she is desired, my heart breaks for her, she yearns to be loved so desperately...smiley19

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

segment 14

too many tragedies man, poor Veronica never gets any happiness...one shock after anothersmiley19 koi to isko khushi de dosmiley19