Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Hayo rama, too many updates for me to catch up on!! 😭😭

Simi, please take your time writing the next one 😛🤪

Bhree, taken my sweet time and posted it finally, after scratching my head. 😃

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

So Shweta & Saikat are alive? But didn’t T say in her segment that they died on the spot? I’m hella confused.

Also did V’s parents die when she was 10? Or was that Shweta’s age when V came to live with them? Please tell us also how much younger Shwe is than V. 

We get to know a little about V‘s role in setting up Shweta and Saikat. But why o why did Saikat agree to marry Shwe if had feelings for V? When he could break it off with Jiya?

I feel more for Shwe- she’s just an unfortunate pawn in this game! 

Jiya did this as a twisted form of revenge. 

I’m glad I’m not doing the next segment 😃.

Bee it’s upto you to retcon this twister. You have 48 hours! Tick tock!  

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Guys, someone close to me has just passed away and I'm... kinda out of it rn. I'm gonna try and write my segment by tomorrow bcz I think I need the distraction, but just in case I can't do it, can someone else please take over for me? I'll join in a later segment maybe. Idk

P.S. why can't I remember the UNs 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Guys, someone close to me has just passed away and I'm... kinda out of it rn. I'm gonna try and write my segment by tomorrow bcz I think I need the distraction, but just in case I can't do it, can someone else please take over for me? I'll join in a later segment maybe. Idk

I am so sorry for your loss. It's ok if you don't, the person after you (Lizzie) can take over or we can reshuffle. Take care of yourself

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

So sorry for your loss, Bee! Take good care of yourself and feel free to check out from here. Whatever you want to do is fine. If you want to write, your spot will remain open for 48 hours. Else I can do the next segment and we can keep going and whenever you’re back your spot will be available for you. Again, take care of yourself ❤️

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Oh Bhree...that's a very sad news. You do take care of yours and your family in this tough time, and stay strong.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

So Shweta & Saikat are alive? But didn’t T say in her segment that they died on the spot? I’m hella confused.

Also did V’s parents die when she was 10? Or was that Shweta’s age when V came to live with them? Please tell us also how much younger Shwe is than V. 

We get to know a little about V‘s role in setting up Shweta and Saikat. But why o why did Saikat agree to marry Shwe if had feelings for V? When he could break it off with Jiya?

I feel more for Shwe- she’s just an unfortunate pawn in this game! 

Jiya did this as a twisted form of revenge. 

I’m glad I’m not doing the next segment 😃.

Bee it’s upto you to retcon this twister. You have 48 hours! Tick tock!  

Yeah it seemed like they died on the spot, but I just gave them 48 more hours to live. Its upto the next writer now whether they want to make them alive or push them to heaven. I can't deal with three-four characters, that's why gave them a chance to live. And human relationships are indeed complex. I can't just make Abhay and Jiya dark all of a sudden, without any strong background behind that. Saikat married Shweta to respect his bestfriend's wish, his feelings for Veronica is indeed not clear to him, he just wish the best for her, that's all and same goes for Veronica too. 

Shweta was 1 or 2 years younger than Veronica. 

Now I am gonna make almost every characters grey, only Shweta and Samarth are white here till now. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

So sorry for your loss, Bee 🥺❤️ Please take care of yourself.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

So sorry for your loss, Bee! Take good care of yourself and feel free to check out from here. Whatever you want to do is fine. If you want to write, your spot will remain open for 48 hours. Else I can do the next segment and we can keep going and whenever you’re back your spot will be available for you. Again, take care of yourself ❤️

I am taking up after Liz’s segment :)

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 11 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

I am taking up after Liz’s segment :)

And put me after Tia.