Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

But why did that seemingly innocent couple (Swetha and Saikat) meet such a sad end? The final sentences are heartbreaking. 

It appears that the next writer bears an enormous amount of responsibility for providing a rationale for their awful end. 

The unfortunate couple passed away while patching up after a fight. It was a road accident. I tried to make it a happy ending for them for even death couldn't pull them apart.

Sorry, guys, for making you sad :(

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

The unfortunate couple passed away while patching up after a fight. It was a road accident. I tried to make it a happy ending for them for even death couldn't pull them apart.

You wrote like JKR, let's take and kill characters and clear the path so as to make Vero (like Harry) more alone.💔

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

when writers take "kill your darlings" seriously 🥺

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

when writers take "kill your darlings" seriously 🥺

Now she edited and modified her plothole.🥺You-know-what. 🤣🤣 I was determined to turn it into a horror series otherwise.🤪

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 11 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Finally you have booked yours too!! Eagerly waiting what's in store for us. 

And I'm waiting to see what's in store for me! 🤪

Kya kya retcon karna padega?? 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

You wrote like JKR, let's take and kill characters and clear the path so as to make Vero (like Harry) more alone.💔

In case you weren't aware, I have a bad reputation of killing at least one character in my stories. If you don't believe me, ask Shibz 😅

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Now she edited and modified her plothole.🥺You-know-what. 🤣🤣 I was determined to turn it into a horror series otherwise.🤪

I didn't know you were looking for a loophole. I was merely beta reading my work 😆

Sorry, next time loophole chor dungi 🤗

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 11 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

In case you weren't aware, I have a bad reputation of killing at least one character in my stories. If you don't believe me, ask Shibz 😅

I love torturing my characters and putting them in near death situations one very other chapter. Multiple deaths without dying ❓😎

Bee222 thumbnail

Hayo rama, too many updates for me to catch up on!! 😭😭

Simi, please take your time writing the next one 😛🤪

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

#Segment 15

As soon as she heard the news, it felt like the ground beneath Veronica's feet was completely removed. It is difficult for her to stand still now. Somehow, she got into her flat and sat on the couch in the living room. Almost all his loved ones had left her; now she can't accept this cruel game of her fate.

The sibling she longed for since childhood, Shweta fulfilled all her dreams by being the best sister Veronica ever wished for. She had been very close to her since the time Ashutosh Uncle had brought this ten-year-old girl to their house. Shweta had always taken care of everything, she never had to ask for it. And today, when she is no longer in this world, every small thing which she used to do for her dear sister started crowding over her mind. Whenever she used to buy any good things, she always bought two, one for her and one for her Nica Di. And sometimes, if she ever gets a gift, she usually keeps it for her. Just a few months ago, she made her dearest sister marry her best friend who she trusts the most in this world, by being the matchmaker herself. And today they left this world by leaving her completely alone!

Saikat is no more! Is this also possible to accept? She had only one best friend in this world whom she trusted more than her life after Abhay. He also agreed to marry Shweta at her own absolute will and request, only to respect her words. Because Saikat was the only person in this world who used to accept her every single word as her command, going  beyond any logic. Sometimes, if she was unable to complete an important assignment at the office, Saikat used to come and surprise her by completing it right at the last moment, so that she wouldn't be scolded by the boss. Now there is no one who would ask her, "Hey Ca, have you eaten?" - "Don't take stress my dear, life is beautiful. And eat now," and after telling her that he would be there after her unless she had done with eating. - "Why are you looking so dull today? Are you sick? Let's book a doctor's appointment today." - And then until he gets assured that she is fine, he won't stop. He was the one who could easily understand the small joys and sorrows of her mind without even saying anything. Now no one will ever bother to come and make her laugh with his hilarious PJs when her mood is off. Now in this world, no one will ever call her "Ca" again.

Suddenly, her mobile phone rang. It was Abhay's number - she could recognize it. She deleted Abhay's number from her phone long back, to forget him easily. But if deleting a number from the phone's contact list deletes it from the contact list of the mind, life would have been so easy.

The phone rang - once-twice-thrice. But she didn't pick up the call at all. If it was a few months back, she might have been momentarily overjoyed by Abhay's call, and might have forgiven him in a moment. But she couldn't do it today. Her mind, which was now entangled with so much pain, suddenly filled with a kind of desperate disgust. She started thinking about how this very person on the other side of the phone had torn her entire life apart with his mighty sword over and over again. And now when she was trying to find happiness again with Sam, he again cast his invisible dark spell to ruin that happiness. And she is helplessly falling down again and again in this extreme pain of the injury. She has no power left to stand up again.

How would she be able to give this saddest news to her Ashutosh uncle? The uncle who raised her from childhood with lots of love and care, never looked at her differently than her daughter ever. She could not think of how she would go and tell him about this extreme misery of his life. Suddenly, the calling bell rang. But she couldn't get up. She sat there motionless without uttering a single word. The calling bell rang again and again. Finally, she got up and opened the door only to see Sam, who was standing there clueless regarding this very behaviour of his girlfriend.

"Nica, why weren't you opening the door for so long? Had something happened? You don't seem fine at all!" While speaking, deep inside his mind, Samarth was feeling that maybe her Nica hadn't enjoyed the date with him. Maybe she had expected more and she didn't communicate it that time. He was feeling guilty for ruining her date.

Then suddenly Veronica said, "It's all over before it started, Sam. Saikat and Shweta are no more." While saying, tears started falling from her eyes. Today her tears don't want to stop. 

"What do you mean by no more? What are you talking about Nica? Are you okay?"

"A little while ago, Abhay sent this news through his mother's hand."

Samarth stood there motionless and couldn't speak for a moment, as if his whole world had turned upside down again. Then finally he got his voice back and said, 

"Who informed him about this news, huh? This must be Abhay's new trick. Yet another well-planned lie." He was trying to sound very confident. In fact, his heart was not ready to accept this as the truth. Shweta was his first friend in life, the only person who extended his hand of friendship to him regardless of his social status. It was she who first taught him what true friendship is. And that dear friend, too, could leave him like this today! He could never accept this as true, and would never be able to.

Regional Hospital, Male, Maldives

"Its a miracle, Inspector Mehera. Both of them are still breathing lightly. But their condition is very critical. Give us 48 hours," Dr. Malhotra said with a very hopeful voice.

As soon as she heard this news from Abhay, Jiya went to the hospital without telling him. Although Saikat did not recognize her yesterday while checking in, she had no trouble recognizing him. And that was mainly because of her changed appearance with short hair, and slim figure along with sunglasses enclosing her ocean blue eyes. After a long five-year relationship with Saikat, when they broke up just a month before their wedding, only because of Veronica and her continuous interference in their relationship. She decided and promised herself that she would never let her live happily ever and would create havoc in her happy married life, the same way as she did. Jiya's relationship with Abhay is only the result of this revenge.

P.S. It was hell difficult for me to write this segment after all the twists and turns happened in the past few segments. Yet I tried, dunno how it came out. Don't blame me if I messed it up.