Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I am happy the show is ending. Can't take this shaadi nonsense. Earlier Radhe was the irritating one. Suman is 10x times worse. Such a downfall of a character. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

The audacity of badi ma to behave rudely to sree, uske ghar pe rehke uspe hukum bc. These girls are way too nice, trying to accomodate these buddhis who are unwelcome guests. 

I agree, that aunt of Radhika was too much like she's the owner of the house. IRL, the girls should complain to their landlord about the nuisance they are creating but for the sake of Radhika, the roommates are still trying to accommodate or find a midway ground just for Radhika's mother and aunt was so much. 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shame on Suman for wanting her daughter to get married instead of concentrating on her career. πŸ˜‘

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really don't know what to say. I do have issues with the production house. They do the same with every show they produce. Their last show Dhadkan Zindagi ki started on a good note but ended up being EMA and love triangle. Though, it was a finite series so they somehow did well towards the end.

This show, i really thought, that they would focus more on corporate culture, colleagues' dynamics and equations and Radhika and her roomies' bond. Some really good episodes in the starting with some exaggeration but they were better. Too much footage to family. I really don't get how Radhika is able to focus on her work with so much drama ugh. 

Why this whole shadi track came out of nowhere? The same family created the drama for Radhika's job in the starting but later agreed with her mother's support. Ab to use saans lene do bhai, 5 mahine bhi nhi hue, they are desperate for her shadi including her mother. What kind of family is this? Ya to poore orthodox raho, ya to poore independent. Ye kya bigad rahi hai ka natak laga kar rakha hai. Shadi k baad Kaun sa nhi bigdegi, what's the guarantee ki in laws bigde hue nhi honge? People in our society really need to be stop being obsessed with Shadi πŸ˜† although, I feel, Radhika's family is too overdramatic with their antics to be real but it's also the truth that families of working girls are obsessed with Shadi thingy even at the cost of their careers. πŸ˜†

Edited by Renee.Clare - 10 months ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

Shame on Suman for wanting her daughter to get married instead of concentrating on her career. πŸ˜‘

Lol, I wasn't surprised since anything for TRP matters πŸ˜†. Suman was such a good character out of all the messy Yadavs but, alas, Yadav disease got hold of her too. πŸ˜†Its good that the show is ending. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I glad Vaishali fought back as per precap against Radhika, Suman and her aunt. Such a nuisance family and Radhika is just too indecisive. 

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She has still not changed it! Just as well the show is ending! She has suddenly changed, who talks about kids after 3 yrs w marriage planner...with hubby yes to be

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Suman ne joh flip maara aaj. πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺBhai, Radhe ko whitewash karne ke liye Suman ko overreact karva dia. πŸ€£

People of all kinds live in PGs. Tomorrow, if Radhika goes to another PG, she'll have similar comment?Let's say she lives in Jhansi as a PG for work purposes and another "Preeti" lives as another PG with Radhika then what will Suman say? 

Sorry what is pg?

Vishali for one was right..Not to allow them to come

They should have stayed w Manisha aunty! 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prernacda

Sorry what is pg?

Vishali for one was right..Not to allow them to come

They should have stayed w Manisha aunty! 

Pg is short form of paying guest 

someonelikeyou- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The show could have explored so many angles honestly. I don't know how they are going to wrap up the show now within one month given the entry of Hritik. This is such an unnecessary plot track when they already have too many plot tracks open to explore. Also the fact that Karthik got the highest score in his assessment review god he just pisses me off. The worst was when Lavi brought Mili and Radhe literally tried to placate the entire situation by giving the same old arguments that are given by men when they do something they won't like their womenfolk to do. Hypocrites.