Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Last 4 months on marriage the story revolved  they lost the office concept too

Roomies marriage

Roomies breakup

Radhika match fixing  at home and in office 

Everyone's talent wasted with this marriage concept in a story that was on dreams of a career

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

OMG TELL ME ABOUT IT

I FREAKING HATE IT TOO

IT REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO SLAP HER😆

very unprofessional

Even her Mgr walked out and still not changed it!!!

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This serial gives a good message - join family is dead, extended families are there to suck your blood and life, and no matter how much parents curse abuse their children they are the only one who will support them. Radhika 's parents didn't utter one word against Lavi when for months they have been emotionally torturing radhika, marrying her off just cause she went to police station to support her family. In the end she has to come to save their asses from Lavi and his dad. Thanks for the message makers really loved it 🐷

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Apna Ghar jal Raha, sar k upar chat rahega uska guarantee hai nahi but mummy you never change, be stuck on guddi ki shadi and how mahan ritvikji is as your house burns. Cause that's the first priority of course 🤪 btw you still didn't meet the in laws . Doesn't matter I guess the groom has smitten you, kya farak padta hai agar uska baap mawali ma sharabi ho 🤣

Jaisi fl ki family pagal same psycho ex fiance she got. She kinda deserves it for having no spine and quick to engage with him after one meet. Now she's stretching the truth revelation for xyz reason.