Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Frustration fresh from today's episode. Kabhi papa toh kabhi mummy. Uff Radhika. How are you going to survive? Radhe was a pain until now. Now Suman ko bhi unki hawa lag gayi!!! 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu80

Frustration fresh from today's episode. Kabhi papa toh kabhi mummy. Uff Radhika. How are you going to survive? Radhe was a pain until now. Now Suman ko bhi unki hawa lag gayi!!! 

Suman ne joh flip maara aaj. πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺBhai, Radhe ko whitewash karne ke liye Suman ko overreact karva dia. πŸ€£

People of all kinds live in PGs. Tomorrow, if Radhika goes to another PG, she'll have similar comment?Let's say she lives in Jhansi as a PG for work purposes and another "Preeti" lives as another PG with Radhika then what will Suman say? 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Iski mummy ka bhasan ayega next guddi tum badal gyi ho, Naya parivar mil gyo hai, blah blah bullshit. Shes already jealous of neighbour wali aunty there can be a line jao usiko ka bulao meri kya zaroorat hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Lol, that ringtone is a mess and completely annoying.

I kinda want to torture myself by listening to the ringtone..koi link ya kuch batao πŸ˜†

chandu80 thumbnail

Looks like this frustration thread will go on foreverπŸ˜‚

Did not watch today's episode but saw some tweets on Twitter and thankfully took the right decision!!! 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I kinda want to torture myself by listening to the ringtone..koi link ya kuch batao πŸ˜†

Kirron-kher GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Tagging you here as my post has limits πŸ˜†

This serial v like chote seher wale all chipku nalle and have no spine to stand for their own family members, rather will doubt and make their kids life hell. Next time Mumbai mein landlords should ask where the tenants are from. If they are from jhansi sidha reject socho mat πŸ€£

Sree ka ghar anath asram hai ya dharamsala, radhika didn't have the guts to say ki baap ka ghar nhi hai muh uthake ajao 10 din k liye. Itna beti ko brainwash karna hai to hotel Lelo na. Aukat hai nhi bas badi badi baatein πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ lol that line about friends, atlst those so called do din k friends emotional support to de rahe. Atlst they all stood up when an ex husband was coming to beat up his wife. Radhika ka husband hota to jhansi wale pehle apni guddi badal gyi hai, guddi ka dosh hai mala japte and let the husband beat her. What a disgusting serial, it makes my skin crawl. Lakhs of woman in this country has such pathetic faniles i am so sorry for them. Bandi ki bff bhag k shadi ki and these people kept quiet, not one word to defend their kid. Always so ready to blame her, point finger at her. Since the day she came here she didn't have one day of peace. Aisi family k liye income karna? Aak thu these fckers deserves nothing 

In that 1000 sqft 2bhk 5 people will stay now and two of the judge aunties will pass comments on every damn thing and make eyes guddi badal gyi hai. Sala rudraksh bana lo mala japo. I have 1000% faith on these women to ask Preity why she couldn't adjust with her wifebeater husband and give her another panic attack. Or tell sree how her mom is good ise tameez nhi hai baat krne ko. Or tell V how she should dress. In between shadi ka brainwash v hoga. Atlst radhikas dad was a villain , mummy to Astin ka sanp nikli in guise of being nice understanding backstabbing her so bad. 

And lmao at the neighbour dude ka story, he was flirting with her making googly eyes now he has a gf??? Probably this guy will be the same guy radhikas mom was talking abt. 

Can we expect the two aunties be sympathetic to radhika like show she's sleeping on a mattress in living room? Or working late night sometime skipping meals? Or how stressed she is from office work, working in house? Na na aise kaise usme v bhasan ayega. Pathetic characters off sir karo isko jaldi. 

chandu80 thumbnail

The show had so much potential but the makers are ruining it. Now I feel good that the show is ending. AISI bakwaas dekhne me time barbaad nhi Karna. 

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: chandu80

The show had so much potential but the makers are ruining it. Now I feel good that the show is ending. AISI bakwaas dekhne me time barbaad nhi Karna. 

Yes. So true! They could have got in so much else which is different from the normal tv soaps. But still they are showing the same crap. Good it's ending!πŸ˜†

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Aur ek rr epi of so called sapno ki chalang and this time mom went down to obvious choice dirty disgusting "ghar se nikal denge family se rishta turwa denge" blah blah chutiyap. So predictable. 

One thing radhika said was so right, parents like their kids till the time control in their hands. Makes sense why honor killing /disown By family happens during love marriage. So going by radhika ka character uska aukat hai nhi family ko thenga dikhake apni life jeeye, she will bow down and the neighbour boy will be dulha who's feminist, he will give some women empowerment lecture suddenly badi ma ma ki ankhein khulke fategi and the end πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

So what we learn from this serial? If you are from small town please forget about career. If you are woman coming from joint family you will always pulled down by crabs. If you have cousin brother who's unmarried kindly run away. You shouldn't dream about having a life beyond your family and city. If you think about your life you are selfish and out of control. You will always need a man to give your value to society πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ you should never go to police station even if it's to help you, afterall that's similar to wearing chappal to mandir. 

The audacity of badi ma to behave rudely to sree, uske ghar pe rehke uspe hukum bc. These girls are way too nice, trying to accomodate these buddhis who are unwelcome guests.