Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

I could never ever have imagined Agastya would join BW!!! But oh well. Good luck to him!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I completely understand that this is a Netflix thing.  But it’s still weird that they have to travel to Brazil to promote a Bollywood product.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I could never ever have imagined Agastya would join BW!!! But oh well. Good luck to him!

Me neither, specially after Shweta basically said she wouldn’t let her kids join BW.  

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No but why do they all look like teenagers going through puberty

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Me neither, specially after Shweta basically said she wouldn’t let her kids join BW.  

Lol that’s more for her father than us. 😆 I still don’t believe Navya will actually join BW (she’ll be a celeb entrepreneur etc) but seeing Agastya, you never know! I totally was certain though that, he would take over the parternal family business esp since the Bs have always highlighted how quiet/reticent etc he is. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

what are they doing in Brazil 

They’re going to attend Netflix event TUDUM 2023 at Brazil to promote their movie 🙂

atominis thumbnail

Come on! Who can resist joining BW when they are grandkids of THE Amitabh Bachchan and have whole family full of celebs and actors like AB Sr, Jaya and the biggest dream girl post Hema aka Ash?

It is impossible to be a Bachchan and not be tempted to join showbiz.

The allure of limelight and stardom is irresistible.

When your nana is the biggest star the subcontinent has ever seen, you will want to take advantage of that instead of joining a business.

There's even cousins of Aamir Khan trying to act in TV serials even if it means supporting roles. No one can resist the camera. 

Same applies to politics where some relative does end up joining  raajneeti.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Navya was more suited to showbiz than Agastya. But Bachchans' patriarchy had to come in the way for Navya.

Hope Aaradhya will be the rebellious one though.