Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Come on! Who can resist joining BW when they are grandkids of THE Amitabh Bachchan and have whole family full of celebs and actors like AB Sr, Jaya and the biggest dream girl post Hema aka Ash?

It is impossible to be a Bachchan and not be tempted to join showbiz.

The allure of limelight and stardom is irresistible.

When your nana is the biggest star the subcontinent has ever seen, you will want to take advantage of that instead of joining a business.

There's even cousins of Aamir Khan trying to act in TV serials even if it means supporting roles. No one can resist the camera. 

Same applies to politics where some relative does end up joining  raajneeti.

No. The Nana himself doesn’t want the grand kids, esp grand-daughter, apparently, to join films. So well wait to see if Naavya will join. 

Agastya is still so so shocking! Nothing about him ever suggested he’ll join the movies. Always thought he’ll join the family business. 🤷‍♀️ 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Navya was more suited to showbiz than Agastya. But Bachchans' patriarchy had to come in the way for Navya.

Hope Aaradhya will be the rebellious one though.

I was rooting for Navya among nepo kids but unfortunately it never happened so far.... Let's see 

Next nepo kid i am rooting is Kushi... When first saw jahnavi and Kushi pic, i felt Kushi has more pull than jahnavi...

So let's see what Kushi fairs

Edited by PD_forums - 10 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good, please stay in Brazil only and don't come back to India. Thanks.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Why? 

I thought you’ll support these Star Kids.. as they are namely: grandson of AB Sr, daughters of SRK and Sridevi respectively. 

atominis thumbnail

Navya  was really good looking and best suited for showbiz. If not as actor then a model atleast.

I hope both buddah Bs kick the bucket and Aaradhya can probably have a shot at joining showbiz if she wants.

I agree that Bachchans' patriarchy has entirely killed talent and potential of women in the family.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Why? 

I thought you’ll support these Star Kids.. as they are namely: grandson of AB Sr, daughters of SRK and Sridevi respectively. 

I am not interested in star kids or even Netflix series. I just watch movies which interest me.😛

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

And others? So the ones who don’t have a famous last name have been lumped up into “others”. And the article itself has forgotten to mention Dot’s name in any capacity. This has got to be so emotionally rough for the other three, specially Dot 

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 9 months ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I still don't understand how people tell which one the two guys is Agastya. And which one of the other two guys is which. 😆

Khushi is so so much better looking and prettier than the grossly overrated Suhana Khan who is a total eyesore