Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Oh is it. But in khudparast the female lead was kind of pushed to be neg though her mistakes were unforgivable. Actually in that show, everyone was negative except shehzad sil.

Are you watching tere bina mein nahin. I am sure you wont like it as you know it has negative fl just to glorify so called hero and other heroin๐Ÿ˜ก. Trust me dont waste your time.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pilot100

Oh is it. But in khudparast the female lead was kind of pushed to be neg though her mistakes were unforgivable. Actually in that show, everyone was negative except shehzad sil.

Are you watching tere bina mein nahin. I am sure you wont like it as you know it has negative fl just to glorify so called hero and other heroin๐Ÿ˜ก. Trust me dont waste your time.

I don't watch much dramas nowadays. I just watch Indian dramas which are dubbed in Arabic and air on tv. I got busy for few months, so I stopped watching online, and now I am less busy, but I don't feel like watching anything.๐Ÿ˜’

Yes. I skipped TBMN because of the negativity. I don't enjoy watching negative heroines although they are more interesting than the typical mazloom heroines. I even stopped watching Teri Bin for the same reason, coz I felt Meerab is too much and kind of negative.๐Ÿ˜†

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I don't watch much dramas nowadays. I just watch Indian dramas which are dubbed in Arabic and air on tv. I got busy for few months, so I stopped watching online, and now I am less busy, but I don't feel like watching anything.๐Ÿ˜’

You're watching Indian drama ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ at initial it goes great but later got ruined ITV is known for ruining plots last time I've watched an ITV drama is Woh To Hai Albelaa initially it was good but got ruined in July after that show I've stopped watching ITV 

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You watch ITV๐Ÿ™„. Thats shocking. I am an indian but dont watch a single indian show. PTV is so much better even though offlate they are not as good as before. They change the script every week based on trps.

Yes. I skipped TBMN because of the negativity. I don't enjoy watching negative heroines although they are more interesting than the typical mazloom heroines. I even stopped watching Teri Bin for the same reason, coz I felt Meerab is too much and kind of negative.๐Ÿ˜†

I dont understand the hype behind tere bin. Is it only because of wahaj ali. Are you also his fan? I dont ubderstand the reason for his fandom๐Ÿ˜‚

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I dont understand the hype behind tere bin. Is it only because of wahaj ali. Are you also his fan? I dont ubderstand the reason for his fandom๐Ÿ˜‚

The hype behind the show is due to the similarity it has with India's top rated show Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon I guess.

Also the chemistry between the leads

Originally posted by: la_Reine

The hype behind the show is due to the similarity it has with India's top rated show Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon I guess.

Also the chemistry between the leads

There is no similarity between tb and ipkknd except 1-2 scenes. 

Khud parast was better than TBMN 

You did not start watching neem, jok sarkar? Mah e meer toh dekhna padey ga ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

You're watching Indian drama ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ at initial it goes great but later got ruined ITV is known for ruining plots last time I've watched an ITV drama is Woh To Hai Albelaa initially it was good but got ruined in July after that show I've stopped watching ITV 

I know they drag which makes thim torture, but I just watched those ones which flopped , as they have few episodes, and they air on tv, so I can switch on tv and listen to them while doing my house work. Currently I watch Channa Merya , and Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. ๐Ÿ˜ƒI follow some other serials just for time pass.๐Ÿ˜†

awida thumbnail

Wahaj is a good actor. I became his fan after watching him in Dil Nawaz. Then he was good in Ehd E Wafa and DNUTN . Tere Bin had gr8 promos, like any other hate love story.. but after watching few episodes I couldn't feel for its female lead. It is important for me to relate to the fl to continue watching.. so I quit. Wahaj and Yumna's chemistry was gr8 indeed.โญ๏ธ