Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

Again Alizay is paired with a much older actor

But they both look the same age.πŸ˜†

And why is shehroze still getting lead roles??

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But they both look the same age.πŸ˜†

And why is shehroze still getting lead roles??

I wonder what the Sabzwaris and Sheikhs drink to stay young .. Shehroze and Shahzad don't age.😲

Shehroze even has a movie releasing this Eid. This shows how big star he is.πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I wonder what the Sabzwaris and Sheikhs drink to stay young .. Shehroze and Shahzad don't age.😲

Shehroze even has a movie releasing this Eid. This shows how big star he is.πŸ˜†

It's their genetic features. Even Momal has a baby face.

Shehzad is 100 timesw better than Shehroze though. Both in looks and acting. At least he has the charm to do lead roles

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Why is alizey so unlucky

Who will watch this crap 

I so wish mohabbat ki akhri Kahaani with Sami and Shahzad came to hum tv instead as it's a Zafar mairaj show 

It would have been worth it 

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think shahzad is losing his charm slowly. His latest drama Tere bina main nahin, he looks quite old. Even the eid telefilm with hiba bhukrai,he looked quite aged. I think he has become fat. He looked nice only in Mere humnasheen

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilot100

I think shahzad is losing his charm slowly. His latest drama Tere bina main nahin, he looks quite old. Even the eid telefilm with hiba bhukrai,he looked quite aged. I think he has become fat. He looked nice only in Mere humnasheen

I havent seen him in that drama so I wouldnt know. I think I last saw him in raaz e ulfat and maybe a few clips of mere humnasheen. But he has improved a lot and groomed himself compared to his earlier dramas a few years ago, I think he looks much better now.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I havent seen him in that drama so I wouldnt know. I think I last saw him in raaz e ulfat and maybe a few clips of mere humnasheen. But he has improved a lot and groomed himself compared to his earlier dramas a few years ago, I think he looks much better now.

@red. This is the word. Initially he looked good. I even found him handsome in Tabeer and Qurbaan. But lately he started looking hot, and his confidence doubled. In Mere Humnasheen and Ibn E Hawwa he caught my interst.😳

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No doubt he is a very good actor. I think he only disappointed me in Anaa. But I guess his role was to be blamed more. From choti si zindagi, his looks, acting, persona everything changed tremenduously. What I meant to say, offlate he has started to look aged maybe because he has grown fat or maybe aiza awan looks very young compared to him. She is the only actress with whom he has not been able to create a chemistry with😑. I dont think he will look good with alizeh too. Alizah and shehroz may look good i think.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilot100

No doubt he is a very good actor. I think he only disappointed me in Anaa. But I guess his role was to be blamed more. From choti si zindagi, his looks, acting, persona everything changed tremenduously. What I meant to say, offlate he has started to look aged maybe because he has grown fat or maybe aiza awan looks very young compared to him. She is the only actress with whom he has not been able to create a chemistry with😑. I dont think he will look good with alizeh too. Alizah and shehroz may look good i think.

@red. I agree. They have the innocent looks, and they both are bad actors.πŸ˜† Maybe this drama has another lead.. let's hope .