Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

@red. This is the word. Initially he looked good. I even found him handsome in Tabeer and Qurbaan. But lately he started looking hot, and his confidence doubled. In Mere Humnasheen and Ibn E Hawwa he caught my interst.😳

Qurbaan was the first time I started crushing on him! He used to look terrible in the projects before that.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Qurbaan was the first time I started crushing on him! He used to look terrible in the projects before that.

I didn't know that before.😃 He is soft speaking like a true gentleman.. and his choice of dramas is usually good.⭐️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

I didn't know that before.😃 He is soft speaking like a true gentleman.. and his choice of dramas is usually good.⭐️

This is the kind of terrible I'm talking about

Mere Humrahi episode 1 – Review | A Fanatic's Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj93M2mc3Jo

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am afraid, he is slowly faulting in that too. Did you cath up with his ongoing show tere bina mein nahin. I think its the worst show in his filmography😡. Full copy of Bollywood movie Aitraz. Every scene. Ending also will be same.Hence stopped watching. Cant believe its a Maha Malik show. 

But yes some of his previous shows were very good. Do catch up on Khudparast and choti si zindagi. And yes I like him too, both onscreen and offscreen amongst all his other family member

pilot100 thumbnail

But this show was really good. His other sonya also was good in which she is mentally retarted. I cant believe they both chose tere bina main nahin. 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

This is the kind of terrible I'm talking about

Mere Humrahi episode 1 – Review | A Fanatic's Review

I see. I too didn't like his looks in Choti Si Zindagi. But with time he gained more weight. Also those terrible expressions, I am glad he got rid of them to some extent.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilot100

I am afraid, he is slowly faulting in that too. Did you cath up with his ongoing show tere bina mein nahin. I think its the worst show in his filmography😡. Full copy of Bollywood movie Aitraz. Every scene. Ending also will be same.Hence stopped watching. Cant believe its a Maha Malik show. 

But yes some of his previous shows were very good. Do catch up on Khudparast and choti si zindagi. And yes I like him too, both onscreen and offscreen amongst all his other family member

So sad. I don't know what happened to the amazing writers, maybe they don't have good ideas. So you think Sonia willl trick him , and Ayeza will save him? Where gone those big claims which Sonia cited when she rejected to do Mehwish in MPTH? Now she is doing this negative role.😳

I loved CSZ .. I didn't like Shehzad then. In fact he isn't my fav actor till now.. but I watched many of his dramas and liked them. Specially Mere Humnasheen. He was very likeable there. ⭐️

pilot100 thumbnail

Yes I think she is going to put very soon. I dont know if she will put false rape blame, but I guess she may put some other blame like monetary fraud or something. I dont know and I dont even want to watch it. That show had lot of potential, but they just ruined sonyas character unnecesarily. But only because of Sonya and Shehzad chemistry and acting I tolerated that show for 24 epi😡. But not anymore. Other actress Aiza is such a put off. Terrible acting. And zero chemistry with shahzad.

Yeah he was not very good looking in choti si zindagi, but he did justice to his character. But there was a tremenduous change in his acting skills from that show. Do watch his show Khudparast, man that  show had lasting impression on me. Its my most favourite show. The end was excellent. He is kind of my favourite actor in the sense I do catch up with all his shows. He was really hot in mere humnasheen, and even Ibehawa

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

But this show was really good. His other sonya also was good in which she is mentally retarted. I cant believe they both chose tere bina main nahin. 

I loved Sonya-Fahad story in Mere Humrahi. I watched it for them. The writing couldve been better tho. It was the first script written by Fahad's wife so it was flawed, I heard they had to make a lot of changes

awida thumbnail

Yeah he was not very good looking in choti si zindagi, but he did justice to his character. But there was a tremenduous change in his acting skills from that show. Do watch his show Khudparast, man that  show had lasting impression on me. Its my most favourite show. The end was excellent. He is kind of my favourite actor in the sense I do catch up with all his shows. He was really hot in mere humnasheen, and even Ibehawa

I agree.. Shehzad and Iqra interactions in CSZ were fun. I became Iqra's fan since then. But Shehzad started growing in me after Alif Allah Aur Insan. I think I skipped Khudparast because the female lead was negative. I don't like watching dramas with negative female leads.