Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Of course Saransh was going to play dirty. He can not be trusted.

coderlady thumbnail

Will Ashish remember his task? Time will tell. Maitree has full faith.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 8

Fantastic Update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Junior Ghajini Part 9

It was the time of Muhurth.Ashish had not reached there.

Saransh smiled:See..I told you that Ashish won't reach here.He forgot Maitree.

Hearing Saransh laugh,Mukund,Renuka and Maitree got irritated.

Suddenly a car reached.Lakhan,Avni,Rajkumar,Manmeet and Nandish came out.Then Ashish also came out of the car.

Everyone smiled.Maitree lost her control and ran towards Ashish.

Maitree:Ashish!

She embraced him.Ashish embraced her back with a smile.

Maitree:I knew that you will come.

Ashish:I had to come as you are my soulmate. 

She smiled.

Ashish:Sorry for becoming late.

Mukund:You are not late Ashish.You are on time.

Ashish:I would have reached early if Saransh had not sent his goons to me.

All were shocked.

Rajkumar:What did you think Saransh?You can easily kidnap Ashish when we are here?

Manmeet:You cannot even touch Ashish when he has a good family and good friends like us.

Raj:Yes.

Saransh felt embarrassed.

Maitree stared at Saransh:How could you be so cheap Saransh?

Saransh did not know what to say as he was caught red handed.

(Please ignore the bandage on the forehead)

Mukund:What?Saransh sent goons to you?

Ashish:Yes.Saransh had sent goons to kidnap me so that I will not reach the wedding venue.

Mukund,Maitree and Renuka stared at Saransh.He felt embarrassed.

Ashish:But I am smarter than you think Saransh.To mislead your goons I pretended to have forgotten about the wedding and entered the restaurant.Your foolish goons thought that I am not a threat anymore and decided not to kidnap me on your order.

Saransh felt embarrassed.

He thought:I did a big blunder by asking the goons not to kidnap Ashish.

Ashish:I rang up my parents,Raj and Manmeet.They brought policemen there immediately and caught the goons.

Saransh was shocked.

Rajkumar:There is a surprise for you Saransh.

Police men came. 

"You are under arrest Saransh for sending goons to kidnap Ashish Tiwari".

Saransh was shocked. 

Saransh:This is not true.

Inspector:The goons confessed the truth and the call records also prove that you only sent them to kidnap Ashish.

Saransh was ashamed to face others.Saransh's father slapped him and wept.Saransh was taken away by the police.

Ashish and Maitree looked at each other emotionally. 

Maitree:I am sorry for scolding you without seeing your love Ashish.

Ashish:You are not wrong Maitree.Anyone in your place would have reacted in the same way.Because I said a lot of lies.

Maitree:I was angry with you for hiding the truth.But actually you had not hidden the truth.

Ashish:Means?

Mukund:You had confessed the truth to me Ashish.But you forgot.

Ashish was surprised. He remembered confessing the truth to Mukund.

Maitree:You tried to confess the truth to me also.

Yesterday only I saw a chit in my bag.Without my knowledge you had kept it in my bag.You had confessed the truth in the chit.

Ashish remembered writing in a piece of paper about his memory problem and fooling Mukund..then putting it in Maitree's bag without her knowledge.

Ashish thought:Oh...I had forgotten that.

Maitree:It's my carelessness that I didn't see it on time.Sorry for misunderstanding you Ashish.

They embraced each other emotionally. 

Renuka:The wedding muhurth will get over.Come...get married.

Mukund:Exactly.

Manmeet:Yes...First get married and then talk as much as you want.

They all smiled.

Ashish and Maitree were led to the mandap.They got married.Their parents blessed them.

Avni:I told you Ashish that when love is true,you will get the girl you love.

Lakhan:Avni is right.

Ashish smiled.

Avni told Maitree:Thank you for accepting my son with his defect.

Maitree:Please don't thank me mummiji.Memory problem is not a defect.

Ashish loves me a lot and that matters the most.

They all smiled.

Rajkumar fed a sweet to Manmeet and said:Let us celebrate this happy occasion with sweets.

She smiled feeding him sweet.

Ashish,Maitree,Rajkumar,Manmeet,Nandish with the family members enjoyed the reception party.

Sonakshi was embarrassed to face Rajkumar and Manmeet.

Sona:Sorry...I misunderstood Rajkumar and without any idea about the truth I told Manmeet that Raj is cheating on her.

Raj:It's ok Sonakshi.

Manmeet nodded her head with a smile.

Sonakshi was relieved.

Maitree stood near Ashish and said:Ashish..today I want to tell you how much I love you through a song.

Ashish was surprised.

Maitree started singing on the mike.

Suna hai tere dil pe mera
Kahin na kahin naam likha hai
Dekho na meri aankhon mein tum
Chhipa hai tera khwaab chhipa hai

Kaise bataun kitna chahun main tumhe
Le ja zarurat ho toh meri dhadkanein
Inmein sunayi degi meri khwahishein

Rehte hain na yeh humesha rang roop dono
Zindagi ka yeh safar hai chhanv dhoop dono
In hawaon mein rahegi teri meri khushboo
Tere peechhe main chalungi jahaan jayega tu

Ashish was touched by her song.

He looked at her deeply and sang for her.

Suna hai teri taqdeeron mein
Tumhara mera mel likha hai
Jo aisa hai toh kya darna phir
Dekhein toh zara kya hota hai

Mar jaane se pehle main jee loon tumhein
Le ja zarurat ho toh meri dhadkanein
Inmein sunayi degi meri khwahishein(Sanak).

Ashish and Maitree shared a romantic eye lock.

Avni:Ashish and Maitree love each other so much.

Lakhan:They are lucky to have each other.

Maitree,Manmeet and Sonakshi danced together for fun.

Mushkil Mein Hai Jeena
Tune Dil Yeh Chheena
Ho Gayi Pagal Dekho
Pyar Mein Yeh Haseena

Mushkil Mein Hai Jeena
Tune Dil Yeh Chheena
Ho Gayi Pagal Dekho
Pyar Mein Yeh Haseena

Dard-E-Dil Ki Rahat Tu
Dhadkano Ki Mannat Tu
Husn Ka Dariya Hoon Main
Aur Mera Saahil Tu

Kusu Kusu Kusu Kusu Kusu Tera
Subu Subu Subu Subu Nahi Mera
Subu Subu Nahi Mera

Subu Subu Nahi Mera

Tu Hi Hai Mohabbat
Aur Tu Hi Hai Nasha
Tu Nahi Toh Meri
Yeh Zindagi Saza

Naam Leke Mera
Paas Aaiye Huzoor
Ishq Mein Humko Bhi
Kar Dijiye Mashhoor

Hai Ibadat Meri Tu
Jaan Ki Aafat Bhi Tu
Tu Safar Hai Humsafar Hai
Safar Ki Mazil Tu

Subu Subu Nahi Mera

Subu Subu Nahi Mera

Nazron Se Vaar Kare
Ik Na Hazar Kare
Galiyon Mein Yaar Tеri
Log Beshumaar Mare

Kuchh Toh Badal Gaye
Kuchh Toh Sambhal Gayе
Aur Kayi Aise Bhi The
Jaan Se Phisal Gaye

Tez Zehar Tera
Jalwa Kehar Tera
Kam Kabhi Hoga Nahi
Uff Asar Tera

Tere Jaise Jhootha Lage
Mujhko Yeh Waada Tera
Ek Dhokha Tu

Subu Subu Nahi Mera

Subu Subu Nahi Mera(
Satyameva Jayate 2).

All the couples danced romantically.

Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin
Lo Tay Hai Ke Pyaar Nahi (X2)

Phir Bhi Nazrein Na Tum Milana
Dil Ka Aitbaar Nahi
Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi

Raaste Mein Jo Milo Toh
Haath Milaane Ruk Jaana

Ho Saath Mein Koi Ho Tumhare
Door Se Hi Tum Muskaana

Lekin Muskaan Ho Aisi
Ki Jisme Ikraar Nahin (X2)

Nazron Se Na Karna Tum Bayaan
Woh Jise Inkaar Nahi
Mana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi

Phool Jo Band Hai Panno Mein
Tum Usko Dhool Bana Dena

Baat Chhide Jo Meri Kahi
Tum Usko Bhool Bataa Dena

Lekin Wo Bhool Ho Aisi
Jis Se Bezaar Nahin (X2)

Tu Jo Soye Toh Meri Tarah
Ik Pal Ko Bhi Karaar Nahi

Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin…

(Meri Pyaari Bindu).

The end.

Thank you very much for supporting this SS.Please give a detailed comment on this part.Please write your favourite scenes,fav jodi,favourite character and why you liked that character the most.

Edited by jasminerahul - 9 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 9

Good update.... majestically written

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Part 1

Lovely start. Nice to see Lakhan and Avni together which didn't happen in BALH2. Ashish's childhood scenes are nice, funny and sometimes sympathetic. Memory defect is too much on Ashish that he even forgot to wear pants. Poor guy. Shakti Anand is the perfect choice for Mukund. Poor Ashish got insulted by Mukund as well. Glad that Ashish didn't hide his defect from him. Ashish and Maitree meeting each other is nice. Ashish getting lost in Maitree's beauty is cute. Maitree thanking him by calling is nice.

Part 2

I found it very enjoyable. Poor Ashish was refused to join Maitree's dance academy. His plan is clever but hilarious. Ashish telling Manmeet and Raj that he didn't come to visit them was hilarious. Ashish pleading with Nandish is cute. Cute Nandish! Nice to see Rajmeet here as his parents. Maitree and Ashish dancing was nice. So Ashish has started lying about his illness as it would create a bad impression on Maitree. Ashish going back from carnival was funny as he forgot the reason. Birthday celebration was nice. Surprising that Mukund is Maitree's dad.

Part 3

Interesting. Who is the actor playing Kartik? I have seen him in Tantra but doesn't remember his name. Nice to see Saaransh as well. Surprising that he turned quite obsessive as Maitree turned down his proposal though I feel bad for Saaransh. Maitree directly telling him not to wait for her is impressive. So  Maitree is in love with Ashish. But Ashish is full of his banters and he couldn't listen to Maitree. Renuka advising Maitree to wait is a nice advise.

Part 4

Renuka recognising Ashish and thanking him was nice. Renuka signing Maitree that he is the same Ashish was lovely. Maitree thanking Ashish but Ashish forgot the incident... That's hilarious. Maitree proposing Ashish is cute and romantic. I'm glad Ashish too confessed his true feelings towards her. Wonder what will happen upon knowing Maitree is Mukund's daughter.

Part 5

So Ashish is not ready to face Mukund. Ashish asking help from Rajkumar to be Ashish is unexpected. Poor Rajkumar is very nervous that he didn't tell the informataion correctly. Poor Rajkumar got a problem in the name of Saaransh. I'm surprised that Ashish lied Maitree to get a job for Raj and he instead joined the company. Beach date of Maitree Ashish is lovely. Noodles romance is cute. Manmeet Rajkumar pics are funny.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful part 🤗

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Part 6 

Mukund accepting Ashish for Maitree is very nice. Loved how Ashish impressed Mukund. Mukund Renuka rain dance was steamy. Maitree Ashish and Rajkumar Manmeet dance was romantic. Rajkumar imagining rain was funny. Ashish taking care of Maitree is lovely. Ashish's problems are getting bigger and bigger. Rishi asking Saaransh if Maitree is two-timing was hilarious. Poor Saaransh too don't know anything. Nice to see Sonakshi... Good old IB days! Manmeet ,Maitree and Sonakshi... Sonakshi and Rajkumar faceoff was nice. Sonakshi is a very good friend and so she warned her. Poor Manmeet misunderstood Rajkumar as a cheater.

Part 7 

Ashish saved Manmeet and Rajkumar's marriage at the right time. Hope Rajkumar doesn't repeat such things as requested by Manmeet. Icecream scene is nice. Saaransh is not as dumb as I thought. So Saaransh successfully brought the truth to Mukund and Maitree. Felt sad for Maitree. I'm surprised and shocked that Mukund asked Maitree to marry only Ashish.

Part 8

Mukund's explanation flasback was really good and it is nicely written by you. I am surprised that Ashish confessed the truth to Mukund already. It's hilarious that he forgot that when Saaransh confronted him. Saaransh having deal with Maitree, is interesting. It's funny that Ashish is busy eating when he was supposed to be there at the wedding venue. Ashish Mukund scene was nice. Saaransh is overconfident enough that he instructed the goon not to kidnap Ashish. Haha.

Part 9

Ashish's entry with Rajkumar, Manmeet, Avni and Lakhan is wow. I'm surprised that Ashish has fooled Saaransh and caught those goons and handed them to the police. Police arresting Saaransh was deserving. I'm glad Saaransh's dad slapped him instead of supporting him. I liked Ashish telling Saaransh that he couldn't kidnap him when he had good parents and friends. I'm surprised that Ashish gave a chit to Maitree revaling his truth. Finally Maitrish got married. Glad that Sonakshi too apologized to Rajkumar hence putting an end to their relationship crack. Maitree, Manmeet and Sonakshi dancing together was amazing. Couple dance was also nice.

Favorite scene - Mukund's confession, Maitree proposing Ashish, Ashish plan to join Nandish in dance academy, Saaransh Rishi scene, Manmeet Sonakshi and Maitree dance, Maitrish dance in academy, carnival scene

Favorite character - Mukund. He is silent but clever.

Favorite couple - Ashish and Maitree

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you very much.

Saransh's father is played by manish Goel.He was the hero of the super hit serial Bhabhi in his younger days.

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Part 1

Lovely start. Nice to see Lakhan and Avni together which didn't happen in BALH2. Ashish's childhood scenes are nice, funny and sometimes sympathetic. Memory defect is too much on Ashish that he even forgot to wear pants. Poor guy. Shakti Anand is the perfect choice for Mukund. Poor Ashish got insulted by Mukund as well. Glad that Ashish didn't hide his defect from him. Ashish and Maitree meeting each other is nice. Ashish getting lost in Maitree's beauty is cute. Maitree thanking him by calling is nice.

Part 2

I found it very enjoyable. Poor Ashish was refused to join Maitree's dance academy. His plan is clever but hilarious. Ashish telling Manmeet and Raj that he didn't come to visit them was hilarious. Ashish pleading with Nandish is cute. Cute Nandish! Nice to see Rajmeet here as his parents. Maitree and Ashish dancing was nice. So Ashish has started lying about his illness as it would create a bad impression on Maitree. Ashish going back from carnival was funny as he forgot the reason. Birthday celebration was nice. Surprising that Mukund is Maitree's dad.

Part 3

Interesting. Who is the actor playing Kartik? I have seen him in Tantra but doesn't remember his name. Nice to see Saaransh as well. Surprising that he turned quite obsessive as Maitree turned down his proposal though I feel bad for Saaransh. Maitree directly telling him not to wait for her is impressive. So  Maitree is in love with Ashish. But Ashish is full of his banters and he couldn't listen to Maitree. Renuka advising Maitree to wait is a nice advise.

Part 4

Renuka recognising Ashish and thanking him was nice. Renuka signing Maitree that he is the same Ashish was lovely. Maitree thanking Ashish but Ashish forgot the incident... That's hilarious. Maitree proposing Ashish is cute and romantic. I'm glad Ashish too confessed his true feelings towards her. Wonder what will happen upon knowing Maitree is Mukund's daughter.

Part 5

So Ashish is not ready to face Mukund. Ashish asking help from Rajkumar to be Ashish is unexpected. Poor Rajkumar is very nervous that he didn't tell the informataion correctly. Poor Rajkumar got a problem in the name of Saaransh. I'm surprised that Ashish lied Maitree to get a job for Raj and he instead joined the company. Beach date of Maitree Ashish is lovely. Noodles romance is cute. Manmeet Rajkumar pics are funny.

coderlady thumbnail

Saransh was so confidant because he had sent the goons. But it didn't work.