Maitree - Weekly TRP

Posted: 1 years ago

Zee needs to get a grip on themselves

I don’t understand why isn’t it increasing as the gloomy episodes have subsided

Maitree is gonna move on now let’s hope it increases from here on

Ppl feel that maitree needs a new ML and also the story predictable.. I think audience didnt expect Saaransh wud die as they liked the pair.. But the makers had planned from day one that maitree will be a widow and we will hv to see the journey of three friends.. Namish already mentioned this isnt a love story and abt friendship dont know how the story is going to move forward without any love angle between the main leads .

This one is new to the Indian Television as the show runs mostly on the main couple..

I think maitree deserves a v good trp. Indian audiences are fond of toxic love stories thats why these kind of shows are not getting clicked among the audience.. Atleast the channel should allow the makers to tell the full story. Trp ki chakkar mein show ka story change na karde.

Yes the impending pressure is bound to change the story!! 

I think it should’ve come on a different channel like Sony jahan stories can breathe and be themselves!!

Originally posted by Crazze4tv

Yes the impending pressure is bound to change the story!! 

I think it should’ve come on a different channel like Sony jahan stories can breathe and be themselves!!

I guess zee is not as bad as Star where they might wait for another one or two weeks. Ab nandu ko bhi hosh aane ki symptoms hein, lets see what happens. But iam enjoying the storytelling..

Let’s just hope that zee does actually give us a chance than killing the show!!!

Originally posted by Crazze4tv

Let’s just hope that zee does actually give us a chance than killing the show!!!

If TRPs are stable it isn't worrying but it had gone down from 08.-0.5 which means ppl havent accepted Saaranshs death and nandu in coma.