Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 months ago

Why didn't they just tell Manmeet right up front? They did not need to hide from her.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 5

Interesting Update

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 6

Pleasant update... well written

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6

Fabulous Update 

Rajkumar and Manmeet are the cutest couple 

but now they having problems and misunderstandings 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Thanks a lot khwaishfan,glitter_goldie.coderlady,taahir

Junior Ghajini Part 7

Ashish rang up Manmeet.

Manmeet attended the call.

Ashish:Manmeet...I want to talk to you an important matter.

Manmeet:First you tell me what's happening.You used to like Maitree very much.Right?Then how did you get deviated from it and and Rajkumar came in the picture?

Ashish:I knew that you will misunderstand as Sonakshi saw Rajkumar at the party.Raj had told me about Sonakshi.That's why I rang you up.Because I don't want your marriage to be on rocks because of me.

Manmeet:Tell me what's happening Ashish?What are you saying?

Ashish:I realised that Maitree's father is Mukund Kapoor who knows about my short term memory loss.If he comes to know that I am Maitree's  lover he will surely reject me.I don't want to lose Maitree.So on my request Rajkumar started pretending to be me.Now Mukund Uncle thinks that Raj is Maitree's lover Ashish.And I joined his company as Rajkumar to show him that despite of having a big defect I am a good human being.Mukund uncle introduced Raj as Ashish to others.That's why Sonakshi misunderstood him.

Manmeet was shocked.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt guilty about misunderstanding Rajkumar.

Manmeet:Oh no...what a blunder did you both do?If Mukund Kapoor comes to know it .....

Ashish:Before that I will win his heart.Manmeet...please don't be angry with Raj.He always wanted to tell you the truth.But I stopped him from doing so as I wanted it to be 100 percent confidential.

Manmeet was upset.

Ashish cut the call.Unknown to him,Saransh was overhearing everything and recording his conversation. 

Manmeet went to the bedroom.Rajkumar was lying on the bed.She sat near him and looked at him emotionally. 

Manmeet:Rajkumar!

Raj was very upset.

Raj:Manmeet...trust me..I have not cheated you.I love only you.Maitree is not my girlfriend.She is only Ashish's.

Manmeet held his hand and said:Ashish told Mr everything.I am sorry for misunderstanding you Raj.When Sonakshi told me this I just lost my control.

Rajkumar was relieved.

Raj:It's ok Manmeet.You trusted me finally.That's more than enough for me.

Manmeet became emotional.

They joined their foreheads slowly.

Manmeet:But please don't hide anything from me in future.

Raj:I promise that I won't do this again.

They both smiled.

Ashish and Maitree bought icecream from the street shop. They exchanged their icecream cups and fed each other romantically. 

Ashish saw an icecream drop on Maitree's lips.

Ashish:There is an icecream drop on your lips. Shall I wipe it?

Maitree:OK.

Ashish tried to wipe her lips with his lips.Maitree pushed him shyly.

Maitree:Ashish...we are not married yet and we are not having honeymoon now.Don't try to be too naughty.

Ashish and Maitree laughed.

Suddenly a car stopped there.Mukund and Saransh got out of the car.Ashish and Maitree were stunned to see them.

Saransh:Sorry for disturbing your icecream date.

Maitree felt shy.

Ashish was scared to see Mukund as he saw her with Maitree.

Ashish thought:Now Mukund Uncle will know that i am Maitree's lover Ashish.

Saransh:Mukund Uncle...now did you understand how you have been fooled by him?

Mukund was sad.

Maitree:Dad was fooled?How?

Saransh:Your lover Ashish introduced his friend Rajkumar as your lover Ashish Tiwari to your dad and he joined your dad's company as Rajkumar.

Maitree was shocked:But why?

Saransh:Because Mukund Uncle knew that Ashish is having short term memory loss and had once dropped this alliance.

Maitree was shocked:What?

Saransh:Yes..your Ashish is Junior Ghajini.He forgets everything fast like Sanjay Singhania from the movie Ghajini.(Saransh said so in a sarcastic tone).Once Mukund Uncle considered Ashish for you seeing his profile on the matrimonial site and had met him in person.That time he realised that Ashish is having short term memory loss.So Ashish fooled your dad.

Saransh played the conversation of Ashish with Manmeet on his phone.

Maitree was deeply hurt and looked at Ashish tearfully.

Maitree:Why did you fool me Ashish?You could have told me the truth.But you hid it from me.

Ashish became very upset.

Ashish:I am very sorry Maitree.I am wrong.But I did it as I was scared to lose you.

Maitree:You have lost me Ashish because of your lies.I am breaking up with you.

Ashish was shattered.Saransh smirked.

Maitree:I am not leaving you because of your memory problem,but because you hid the truth from us and fooled us.

Ashish:Maitree...

Maitree:Enough!

Maitree got inside the car crying.Ashish became upset.

Saransh said in her mind:Ashish is out.Now Maitree will be only mine.

Saransh:We will call the police and arrest this fraud now itself Uncle.

Mukund:No need of that Saransh.Just leave him alone.

Saransh was irritated.

Mukund and Ashish looked at each other emotionally. Mukund and Saransh got inside the car.Ashish burst into tears.

Ashish was crying in his room 

remembering his cute moments with Maitree.

Kuch Kum Roshan Hai Roshni
Kuch Kum Gili Hai Baarishein
Kuch Kum Lehrathi Hai Hawa
Kuch Kum Hai Dil Mein Kwahishein
Tham Sa Gaya Hai
Yeh Waqt Aaisi
Tere Liya Hi Tehra Ho Jaise
Mmmmm.Mmmm.Mmmm
Mmmmm…Mmmm.Mmmmm

Tham Sa Gaya Hai
Yeh Waqt Aaise
Mmmmm.Mmmm.Mmmm
Mmmmm.Mmm.Mmmm

Kyun Meri Saans Bhi
Kuch Bhiki Si Hai
Dooriyon Se Huyie
Nazdiki Si Hai
Mmm…
Kyun Meri Saans Bhi
Kuch Bhiki Si Hai
Dooriyon Se Huyie
Nazdiki Si Hai
Jaane Kya, Yeh Baath Hai
Har Subha, Aab Raat Hai

Tham Sa Gaya Hai
Yeh Waqt Aaise

Mmmmm.Mmmm.Mmmm
Mmmmm.Mmm.Mmmm
Phool Mehke Nahin
Kuch Gumsum Se Hai
Jaise Roothe Huwe
Kuch Yeh Tumse Hai
Phool Mehke Nahin
Kuch Gumsum Se Hai
Jaise Roothe Huwe

Kuch Yeh Tumse Hai
Khusbooien Dhal Gayi
Saath Tum Aab Jo Nahin
Tham Sa Gaya Hai
Yeh Waqt Aaise

Mmmmm.Mmmm.Mmmm
Mmmmm.Mmm.Mmmm

Mmmmm.Mmmm.Mmmm
Mmmmm.Mmm.Mmmm(Dostana).

Avni- Lakhan and Rajkumar-Manmeet were very sad seeing Ashish cry thinking of Maitree.

Lakhan:Many girls rejected you after knowing about your disease.Think that Maitree is one of them.

Ashish:But Maitree is not one among them dad.She is my love.I have only loved Maitree in my life.

They became upset.

Avni:If your love is true,you will get Maitree.

Lakhan:Don't give him hopes Avni.No girl will accept a man with short term memory loss.

Avni:I said a fact.If love is true,it will cross all the hurdles.

Raj:Do not lose hope.I think Maitree also loves Ashish truly.She will understand Ashish's worth.Give her some more time.

Manmeet:I also feel that Maitree will understand Ashish.

They all were silent.

Mukund and Renuka brought Maitree to the living room.She was stunned to see Saransh there.

Saransh smiled at Maitree.Maitree felt weird.

Maitree thought:Why is Saransh here?

Mukund:Saransh came here with a marriage proposal again.He wants to marry you.

Maitree was shocked:What?Saransh...you know that just now I had a break up with Ashish.How can I think of marrying you suddenly?

Saransh became dull.

Saransh:Maitree...Ashish is a fraud.Are you wasting your life thinking of that fraud?

Maitree is upset.

Saransh looked at Mukund and said:Uncle...you know Ashish very well.So you tell Maitree to forget Ashish and marry me.

Mukund:Yes.I know Ashish very well.So I am telling Maitree to marry only Ashish.

Saransh and Maitree were shocked.

Edited by jasminerahul - 9 months ago
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Ashish telling that his name is Rajkumar… good that Ashish gota job. Good to see Mukund inviting Ashish for party. Avni and Lakhan are right,Ashish should not lie. Ashish lied about his mother not being well and wanting totake care of Maitree, I don’t have a good feeling bro. Ashish caring for Maitreewas nice. Embrace was nice Mukund and Renuka dance was romantic. Imaginary dancewas nice. RajMeet dance was also sizzling. Maitree Ashish flirting with eachother was cute. Haha Saransh and Rishi are confused. For the first time I saw Sonain ur ff. Sona telling Manmeet and she getting shattered was sad. Sad to see RajMeetfighting. Hey it’s a double comment actually, I didn’t read 2 parts so that’s why. 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Interesting part dear

Just loved it☺

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Good that Manmeet got to know the truth. Both reconciling wasnice. Saransh got the truth out, oh no. Of course Maitree would understand Ashish.Wow Mukund himself told Maitree to marry Ashish, perfect pics. Where's the next part? 

coderlady thumbnail

Why did Ashish not want Manmeet to be told? They could have avoided all the drama.

coderlady thumbnail

Saransh played his game. Mukund knows the truth now. At least he didn't listen to Saransh and got his arrested.