RaYa SS : Polar Opposites[ Shot 2 Pg 7( 28/6/23)]

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Cover Credit : @PriyaArshiSarun . 

Story Description:  

Ram Kapoor and Priya Sood are like opposite side of each coin. From their status of wealth to their view point of life, there is no similarities between them. 

Except one, both of them are in a long term relationship with their respective partners and hopes to get married to them one day. 

What would happen if their world's  collide on a single day ending their long term relationship in the blink of an eye and making yet another similarity between them, two people with broken  hearts.

Author's  Note : 

Not only  the show producers decided to have season 3. I have decided to have a season 2 as well πŸ˜†. I have already used the same title and the lovely cover for my one shot in Balh2 and I am reusing both  of them once again for Balh3.

I do have the entire story mapped out and it would  be a short one. If I could I would have made it into a two shot but sometime I go past my initial plan  hence this is a SS for now. 

This  need not be said but I am writing this out of frustration rather than inspiration from the said show πŸ€£. 

Links 

Prologue: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163457915

Shot 1 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163507295

Shot 2 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163569756

Edited by BlurredLines - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who might be interested πŸ€—. If not kindly ignore this tag πŸ˜†. 

If anyone else wants to be tagged  the next  time I update . Do let me know 

Great start. Will look forward to reading more :) 

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a lot for tagging me!!!πŸ€—

This is really so good! I'm definitely damn excited fro what's coming up and can't help but say my usual, please update soon πŸ€£

I really liked the thing that you got them all clear in the first conversation itself, like Priya knew that ue is Ram Kapoor, and Ram knew that she is Yuvraj's girlfriend. No detective and all here ki who's my girlfriend! πŸ€ͺ

Then second thing I loved is the way you have kept the core characteristic of Ram intact which we all are missing in s3. I was disappointed when he did not thank Priya for the cake and treatment, and rather showered her with a bunch of judgments and suggestions and comments, I really hated that aspect, so thank you so much for correcting it❀️

And thirdly, it's so exciting maaaannnn!!! I mean I'm really excited to find out as to how both of them will probably have a heartbreak on new year itself, or probably around. The last line just added fuel to my excitement!

Why is Priya in the middle of the road? Did Yuvraj dump her already!πŸ₯Ί

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for writing & the tag 😊 this brought a big smile on my face. Every line made me feel happy :) no mis understanding here as Ram & Priya already knew about each other here. Her un-interrupted rant on Ram & once she came to know he is Ram, the silence are all very real. Many of us would have been caught up in such situations. This Priya is so so real. So is Ram. He cares & loves his relationships. 

Looking forward to read more from you.

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good start! Continue soon and do tag me! 

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you so much for tagging me❀️..Its so beautifully written.πŸ₯°

Oh...all I wanted  the simple story for Bade3 ...Wish we had something like this 

Edited by Pensive - 10 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Lovely chapter 😳 Can't wait to read more!

Thanks for the tag ❀

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nja91

Great start. Will look forward to reading more :) 

Thank  you β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—