Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2023

Posted: 10 months ago

Guruma is received with due regards by Anupama. She is welcomed inside . 

Guruma is about to step on a rose with thorns but Anuj shields her foot by placing h his hand . They both appear surprised to see eachother .

Anupama introduces all her family members one by one . 
only Maaya is left out . Maaya introduces herself . Baa and Maaya try to  confront Guruma with their remarks but Guruma silences everyone .

Samar and Dimple seek blessings from Guruma . She gifts them her hand embroidered piece and all are impressed by her creativity . she also gifts small sweets packets to the three kids ..Meenu, Bhairavi and Anu. Pakhi is mentioned (but none mention Pari 😲) 

Following this Guruma makes an announcement . She declares Anipama the perfect heir to her dance academy at UD. She sings praises of Anupama and her hard working , her capabilities, her balancing prowess between various responsibilities and how she managed everything with ease . Anupama had so much talent yet she was neither proud nor jealous of other dancers.  She sings praises of her multitasking capabilities and states she was the best for her dance academy . 
Anupama is in disbelief as Guruma pins her own ornamental brooch on Anupama’s shoulder. She also performs Anupama’s Aarti and Tilak.

Guruma and Anuj give eachother knowing looks as if they have a past together , no one else notices and the two  reveal nothing . Guruma and Anuj both seem affected by meeting eachother after a long time .

All get busy with Samar dimple wedding celebrations .
Maaya is all smiles as Anupama is declared Heir to Guruma’s dance academy at Amreeka .Nakul however fumes with jealous fury and refuses to accept this decision of Guruma and feels he had been betrayed and cheated. His life long hard work has gone tk waste and he refuses to accept this .

Anupama is in her room and admires her ornamental brooch gifted by Guruma , she can’t believe her good luck as she was declared heir to her dance academy . She relives that moment again n again, in her unmindfulness she accidentally drops the brooch …but to her utter surprise Anuj grabs it before it falls down. He gives it back to ehr n she thanks it n caresses it n puts it on again.

He congratulates her for her achievement and says she deserved this . He is happy for her . Anupama smiles . 

Precap

Entertainment planned for Samar Dime wedding by Anuj and Vanraj . They announce special guest performance.  Every one is thrilled as well known play back singer  Kumar Sanu makes an entry singing a popular song . 

Maaya is the only one who fumes on seeing MaAn dancing together and clenches her fist.

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

This is one sentence makes more sense than the episode could.

Originally posted by Snowfally

This is one sentence makes more sense than the episode could.

Kya hua yaar. MD ne kuch kaha .. 

Originally posted by amulbaby06

Kya hua yaar. MD ne kuch kaha .. 

No, no 😆 Talking in general.

This wedding will take a year to finish, it seems🤦🏻‍♀️ I am getting older by minute, my hair is getting grayer, by next year this time, I could be great aunt to cousin’s grandchild but this wedding track will not be finished. Maybe for my 50th birthday next year, Devijii might actually get to visit Liberty wala, Amerka.🤦🏻‍♀️. 

Thank you, for such few months of boring track recap. How anyone sits through this garbage is beyond me. 🙏🏼. I have no patience to even read the recap anymore .

Wowww three claps for anupama👏👏👏

Brooch bhi nai sambhala gya inse toh😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

OK leave everything, tell me 1 thing

Why was maya fuming after seeing Kumar Sanu, what he did to her?

Originally posted by IWasHareeshFan

OK leave everything, tell me 1 thing

Why was maya fuming after seeing Kumar Sanu, what he did to her?

Maaya was a call girl for some time, so is it possible KS might have helped her get out of her messy profession? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 months ago

Saw the precap, thought it was because Maan were dancing lol 😂