Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

The scene was so beautifully and esthetically shot. However it just seemed like it was shoved in there and didn’t really fit with the story that unfolded the next day. I know it was a tense situation with Sona’s screeching voice but they could have shown them waking up and thinking about the night before or they both could be shown doing puja together or something to put a seal on their union? Isn’t SR like a big deal in all ITV’s? Oh but wait this is #Maihar we are talking about who are the “spare tire” for the writers.. use it to lure the audience when other nonsensical things don’t work. Why am I even setting my expectations with these useless writers? 

I’m just glad Ashish wasn’t a peeping Tom watching them during their suhag raat and telling Nandu “Look how perfect Maitree is? She’s doing her business with Harsh on an open terrace without moaning, screaming or waking up the neighbors— that’s Maitree always thinking about other peoples comfort but you won’t understand Nandu. You can’t even sleep without snoring below 70 decibels” 🤣🤣🤣

Bold-🤣 cracked me up thank makers for not showing this 

Prads thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I watched it. Shrenu as looking so beautiful and sexy in red saree.. Samarth bhi koi kam nehi tha.. Overall well done by both the actors.. But there was no continuity and the scene ended abruptly.

Harsh was behaving as if nothing happened the previous day night..

Bold- this is actually spoilt everything 🥺 and kind of ruined it 

Prads thumbnail

I’m honestly also not sure why Harsh flip flops between being all this lovey dovey one scene and then angry young lad the next scene? Are they building up this character to make him Nandini male version? Constantly insulting and insinuating that Maitree and Ashish have a scene going on? But the writers are not smart are they to think this deep? 😂

Harsh is a classic Momma’s boy case. He is nothing like Ashish who will reason and give consideration to the opposite party and I think that’s where he and Maitree will drift apart. Maitree is a people pleaser and her constant nagging and interruption asking Harsh to give up rather than fighting against the Tiwari’s is where Harsh will lose it. Although that would be wrong but I think Maitree will not have a happy marriage for the 2nd time around either. The writers are probably going to make #Maihar as miserable as Ashish- Nandu and keep the focus on Maitree- Ashish helping each other and being the ones there for each other

Just so sad that writers are so blind that they are willing to risk their show but not focus on what brings the audiences to watch their shows.. to me it’s #Maihar which is the current USP but they are risking it all for their dumb agenda 

Bold- this is what I think is going to happen but can u really blame Harsh here?? Everyone s not God n perfect like Maitree .. they will have their own choices n rather than pushing her own thought process on everyone n specially on Harsh, Maitree first should understand Harsh’s perspective too.. she has never tried to do that.. she got on my nerves yesterday honestly.. r u seriously asking Sona tai to tell police that bengali behen has not stolen the jwellery whereas its clear to even 2 year old watching the scene that Sona tai has planned all this in first place?? R u that naive n dumb Maitree?? and what is her agenda out of it.. she wants to keep 2 wives in same house living like one big happy family?? Like seriously??
makers r hell bent on ignoring Harsh Maitree couple n their romance n they want to keep their focus on senseless drama between that loud mouth Sona n bengali behen..they made it clear yesterday.. also Maitree’s unnecessary conflict as to which side to pick. Had her priorities been clear, she would not have been in this mess in first place.. also how Harsh s going to make Tiwaris pay? Does he have any plan?? How is he going to give his mom her right?? 

Kya ho kya raha hai show me 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I’m honestly also not sure why Harsh flip flops between being all this lovey dovey one scene and then angry young lad the next scene? Are they building up this character to make him Nandini male version? Constantly insulting and insinuating that Maitree and Ashish have a scene going on? But the writers are not smart are they to think this deep? 😂

Harsh is a classic Momma’s boy case. He is nothing like Ashish who will reason and give consideration to the opposite party and I think that’s where he and Maitree will drift apart. Maitree is a people pleaser and her constant nagging and interruption asking Harsh to give up rather than fighting against the Tiwari’s is where Harsh will lose it. Although that would be wrong but I think Maitree will not have a happy marriage for the 2nd time around either. The writers are probably going to make #Maihar as miserable as Ashish- Nandu and keep the focus on Maitree- Ashish helping each other and being the ones there for each other

Just so sad that writers are so blind that they are willing to risk their show but not focus on what brings the audiences to watch their shows.. to me it’s #Maihar which is the current USP but they are risking it all for their dumb agenda 

The reason for harsh being a mamas boy is due to his father. During the initial episodes they were showing some flashbacks scenes where they showed a small boy getting lashed by someone. He also told maitree that his father is a woman beater. So he is so protective about his mother. He didnt have a normal childhood i guess. But ashish-maitree are balanced because they had normal upbringing. Father figure is missing fin nandus life also.So kamna used to get bashed for harshs mistakes.I think he is very much attached to his mother.

His jovial behaviour during the initial episodes is to hide his pain I guess.. BTW what is the reason for him to leave banaras? We cud see flashes of angry young man initially also.

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prads

Bold- this is what I think is going to happen but can u really blame Harsh here?? Everyone s not God n perfect like Maitree .. they will have their own choices n rather than pushing her own thought process on everyone n specially on Harsh, Maitree first should understand Harsh’s perspective too.. she has never tried to do that.. she got on my nerves yesterday honestly.. r u seriously asking Sona tai to tell police that bengali behen has not stolen the jwellery whereas its clear to even 2 year old watching the scene that Sona tai has planned all this in first place?? R u that naive n dumb Maitree?? and what is her agenda out of it.. she wants to keep 2 wives in same house living like one big happy family?? Like seriously??
makers r hell bent on ignoring Harsh Maitree couple n their romance n they want to keep their focus on senseless drama between that loud mouth Sona n bengali behen..they made it clear yesterday.. also Maitree’s unnecessary conflict as to which side to pick. Had her priorities been clear, she would not have been in this mess in first place.. also how Harsh s going to make Tiwaris pay? Does he have any plan?? How is he going to give his mom her right?? 

Kya ho kya raha hai show me 

First bold- By God seriously I don’t even want to get started on how much it irritates me to see this so- called Ms perfect Maitree. In fact I feel she’s the most imperfect woman who is nothing but an obsessive pleaser. Imagine she gave up on her own family in the obsession of caring for a child, her obsession with Ashish and the Tiwari’s. She keeps saying Harsh that we don’t want to ruin the peace in the family? Really Maitree madam? Who keeps yelling like a dog all the time? Harsh or your darling Sona Tai? So who’s ruining the peace in the family? Maitree is obsessed in her desire to please the Tiwari’s that she took Saransh’s photo and placed it in the living room? The man she did not want any association with whose photo she burned and refused to live the life of his widow? The man who lied to her? was a druggie.. she took his photo and placed it outside? Do you expect her to understand Harsh’s point of view? Nope.. she is going to ignore him just like she’s done to her own blood in her obsession of keeping the Tiwari’s happy and at peace. She’s going to drive Harsh away and when he lashes out at her who’s shoulder is she going to cry on? Her sabse pyara dost. #Maihar separation is evident because Maitree can’t separate herself from the Tiwari’s. This is where the writers are wrong in showing Maitrees character sketch. Her priorities were never straight and that’s exactly why she’s going to be unhappy her whole life— she sets aside people that bring her happiness and bring positivity in her life and she runs after the ones that have ruined her peace!

Bold 2

This is completely outrageous. How can she expect both wife and mistress to live happily under one roof? Maybe Harsh should bring a mistress too and see what Maitree feels about it? 

Anyway I am getting so bitter watching this show that I feel it’s better they shut it down so the actors can move onto better projects

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

First bold- By God seriously I don’t even want to get started on how much it irritates me to see this so- called Ms perfect Maitree. In fact I feel she’s the most imperfect woman who is nothing but an obsessive pleaser. Imagine she gave up on her own family in the obsession of caring for a child, her obsession with Ashish and the Tiwari’s. She keeps saying Harsh that we don’t want to ruin the peace in the family? Really Maitree madam? Who keeps yelling like a dog all the time? Harsh or your darling Sona Tai? So who’s ruining the peace in the family? Maitree is obsessed in her desire to please the Tiwari’s that she took Saransh’s photo and placed it in the living room? The man she did not want any association with whose photo she burned and refused to live the life of his widow? The man who lied to her? was a druggie.. she took his photo and placed it outside? Do you expect her to understand Harsh’s point of view? Nope.. she is going to ignore him just like she’s done to her own blood in her obsession of keeping the Tiwari’s happy and at peace. She’s going to drive Harsh away and when he lashes out at her who’s shoulder is she going to cry on? Her sabse pyara dost. #Maihar separation is evident because Maitree can’t separate herself from the Tiwari’s. This is where the writers are wrong in showing Maitrees character sketch. Her priorities were never straight and that’s exactly why she’s going to be unhappy her whole life— she sets aside people that bring her happiness and bring positivity in her life and she runs after the ones that have ruined her peace!

Bold 2

This is completely outrageous. How can she expect both wife and mistress to live happily under one roof? Maybe Harsh should bring a mistress too and see what Maitree feels about it? 

Anyway I am getting so bitter watching this show that I feel it’s better they shut it down so the actors can move onto better projects

Dear in the 1st place, its harsh who wanted to come to the house. She didnt want to. While cleaning the room she clearly said as i have come to the house as per your zid, i will make sure that she want to live in the house peacefully thats it..

Roz roz ki jagde ko woh isi tarah handle kar legi thats it.. Saaransh photo she brought it out not to please anyone,but not to hurt sona tai. She knew that sona isnt wrong.. Blame ashish- nandu who are responsible for this.. Sona tai i dont want to talk abt her.

The show in the upcoming episodes is going to focus on how maitree will solve the problems everyday. Harsh refuses to go to his place, maitree doesnt want to live with her parents. She cant leave harsh.What is she supposed to do? Yell like sona tai? Sona has lost all her senses.. There is no point in talking to her..She also understands harshs pain. So she agreed to accompany him. Wherever she stays she wants peace. 

Dont know trp ka koi umeed nehi hein,they might either shut the show or there is no show lined up they might pull the plug..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Dear in the 1st place, its harsh who wanted to come to the house. She didnt want to. While cleaning the room she clearly said as i have come to the house as per your zid, i will make sure that she want to live in the house peacefully thats it..

Roz roz ki jagde ko woh isi tarah handle kar legi thats it.. Saaransh photo she brought it out not to please anyone,but not to hurt sona tai. She knew that sona isnt wrong.. Blame ashish- nandu who are responsible for this.. Sona tai i dont want to talk abt her.

The show in the upcoming episodes is going to focus on how maitree will solve the problems everyday. Harsh refuses to go to his place, maitree doesnt want to live with her parents. She cant leave harsh.What is she supposed to do? Yell like sona tai? Sona has lost all her senses.. There is no point in talking to her..She also understands harshs pain. So she agreed to accompany him. Wherever she stays she wants peace. 

Dont know trp ka koi umeed nehi hein,they might either shut the show or there is no show lined up they might pull the plug..

I definitely understand your perspective but is Maitree that dumb to expect peace in the family where the wife and mistress are both present at the same time? As for the photo.. if she was so concerned about Sona’s feelings why did she burn her and Saransh’s photo post his death? Why did she refuse to be his widow and wear white clothes? That hurt was much bigger than what she would have caused if she had returned the photo and said he belongs to anyone but her because her life was ruined by that man? That’s where I feel she should have had some backbone to stand up against what is right vs thinking about the Tiwari’s feelings. It seems the writer are hell bent in showing Maitree meek and agyakari bahi who won’t say a word against the Tiwari’s but will expect her husband to back down. That is what I am not ok with. But understand your point of view as well that she has no choice when she wants and has a choice when she wants 

Prads thumbnail

Bold 2

Show took different turn altogether today.. with Nandini n Kamna being in this together..Harsh wont tolerate anything against her mother n it most probably will go like Shlok 2.0 but i just hope execution will be as good as that..
So Sona will be whitewashed .. it will be Maitree vs Harsh.. notbsure what Ashish going to do in all this drama.. he will most probably help Maitree n further irritating Harsh..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prads

Show took different turn altogether today.. with Nandini n Kamna being in this together..Harsh wont tolerate anything against her mother n it most probably will go like Shlok 2.0 but i just hope execution will be as good as that..
So Sona will be whitewashed .. it will be Maitree vs Harsh.. notbsure what Ashish going to do in all this drama.. he will most probably help Maitree n further irritating Harsh..

It is indeed going to be detective Maitree with the help of Ashish against Madan family which is going to break #Maihar for sure. But don’t you think it’s unfair for Maitree to expose Kamna but she kept quiet when Nandu was doing all her schemings to hurt her? Kamna is not hurting Maitree but her vengeance is against Sona— but Maitree being the mahaan aurat that she is will expose her to save Sona and in turn will loose her husband. This weeks TRP will show whether this ghar ghar ki kahani is clicking with the audience? I’m done with this show and only watch online when I get the chance now 

Prads thumbnail

It is indeed going to be detective Maitree with the help of Ashish against Madan family which is going to break #Maihar for sure. But don’t you think it’s unfair for Maitree to expose Kamna but she kept quiet when Nandu was doing all her schemings to hurt her? Kamna is not hurting Maitree but her vengeance is against Sona— but Maitree being the mahaan aurat that she is will expose her to save Sona and in turn will loose her husband. This weeks TRP will show whether this ghar ghar ki kahani is clicking with the audience? I’m done with this show and only watch online when I get the chance now 

I agree to what u have said in other thread.. Maitree is the dumbest character i have come across and tolerating just coz Shrenu s playing it.. she lacks solid base and belief to fight for.. her actions n reasoning do not make any sense anyways.. n i will always blame writers for it... i was never interested in family drama anyways.. i thought they will show MaiHar story n i got interest in this show.. i can stop watching this anytime as I have zero emotional bonding here..