Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

I watched it.. they looked beautiful n sizzling together☺️hats off to both Shrenu n Samarth for creating such beautiful chemistry in less than a month without any proper track or development.. had their been beautiful track dedicated to them, they would have done wonders n gotten trp too..
But makers were in a hurry to show senseless drama n mahaan Maitree so they had to kind of jump right into OTT drama without any continuation of SR sequence.. both of them were like raat gayi baat gayi..😆

P.s. MaiHar is not maker’s focus but just a bet to lure viewers.. their main focus is senseless drama.. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched it. Shrenu as looking so beautiful and sexy in red saree.. Samarth bhi koi kam nehi tha.. Overall well done by both the actors.. But there was no continuity and the scene ended abruptly.

Harsh was behaving as if nothing happened the previous day night..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The scene was so beautifully and esthetically shot. However it just seemed like it was shoved in there and didn’t really fit with the story that unfolded the next day. I know it was a tense situation with Sona’s screeching voice but they could have shown them waking up and thinking about the night before or they both could be shown doing puja together or something to put a seal on their union? Isn’t SR like a big deal in all ITV’s? Oh but wait this is #Maihar we are talking about who are the “spare tire” for the writers.. use it to lure the audience when other nonsensical things don’t work. Why am I even setting my expectations with these useless writers? 

I’m just glad Ashish wasn’t a peeping Tom watching them during their suhag raat and telling Nandu “Look how perfect Maitree is? She’s doing her business with Harsh on an open terrace without moaning, screaming or waking up the neighbors— that’s Maitree always thinking about other peoples comfort but you won’t understand Nandu. You can’t even sleep without snoring below 70 decibels” 🤣🤣🤣

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What I’ve realised is… harsh is becoming or is a mummas boy so ntn comes above anything anyone! And typical chauvinist mentality not a wife beater but he’s got that authoritative tone!! Pyaar hai but mard bhi hai woh dimag se… hee got anger issues too

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha peeping Tom!oh man you’re funny

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

The scene was so beautifully and esthetically shot. However it just seemed like it was shoved in there and didn’t really fit with the story that unfolded the next day. I know it was a tense situation with Sona’s screeching voice but they could have shown them waking up and thinking about the night before or they both could be shown doing puja together or something to put a seal on their union? Isn’t SR like a big deal in all ITV’s? Oh but wait this is #Maihar we are talking about who are the “spare tire” for the writers.. use it to lure the audience when other nonsensical things don’t work. Why am I even setting my expectations with these useless writers? 

I’m just glad Ashish wasn’t a peeping Tom watching them during their suhag raat and telling Nandu “Look how perfect Maitree is? She’s doing her business with Harsh on an open terrace without moaning, screaming or waking up the neighbors— that’s Maitree always thinking about other peoples comfort but you won’t understand Nandu. You can’t even sleep without snoring below 70 decibels” 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣. U cracked me up. Ashish yeh bhi karsaktha hein. As u rightly said the SR was forcefully inserted to lure the audiences but picture mein kuch aur tha. Harsh directly jumped into angry mode the next morning. Let him behave rudely with ashish like nandu did with maitree,so that he will not become a mahaan like maitree. Let maitree and fly., sort her own problems.. 

I think we cant say kamna doesn't hv right on the house as 50 percent of the share belongs to madan. Even though kamna is his 2nd wife,its his wish to make her stay in the house..What say guys?

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

What I’ve realised is… harsh is becoming or is a mummas boy so ntn comes above anything anyone! And typical chauvinist mentality not a wife beater but he’s got that authoritative tone!! Pyaar hai but mard bhi hai woh dimag se… hee got anger issues too

I’m honestly also not sure why Harsh flip flops between being all this lovey dovey one scene and then angry young lad the next scene? Are they building up this character to make him Nandini male version? Constantly insulting and insinuating that Maitree and Ashish have a scene going on? But the writers are not smart are they to think this deep? 😂

Harsh is a classic Momma’s boy case. He is nothing like Ashish who will reason and give consideration to the opposite party and I think that’s where he and Maitree will drift apart. Maitree is a people pleaser and her constant nagging and interruption asking Harsh to give up rather than fighting against the Tiwari’s is where Harsh will lose it. Although that would be wrong but I think Maitree will not have a happy marriage for the 2nd time around either. The writers are probably going to make #Maihar as miserable as Ashish- Nandu and keep the focus on Maitree- Ashish helping each other and being the ones there for each other

Just so sad that writers are so blind that they are willing to risk their show but not focus on what brings the audiences to watch their shows.. to me it’s #Maihar which is the current USP but they are risking it all for their dumb agenda 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

I’m honestly also not sure why Harsh flip flops between being all this lovey dovey one scene and then angry young lad the next scene? Are they building up this character to make him Nandini male version? Constantly insulting and insinuating that Maitree and Ashish have a scene going on? But the writers are not smart are they to think this deep? 😂

Harsh is a classic Momma’s boy case. He is nothing like Ashish who will reason and give consideration to the opposite party and I think that’s where he and Maitree will drift apart. Maitree is a people pleaser and her constant nagging and interruption asking Harsh to give up rather than fighting against the Tiwari’s is where Harsh will lose it. Although that would be wrong but I think Maitree will not have a happy marriage for the 2nd time around either. The writers are probably going to make #Maihar as miserable as Ashish- Nandu and keep the focus on Maitree- Ashish helping each other and being the ones there for each other

Just so sad that writers are so blind that they are willing to risk their show but not focus on what brings the audiences to watch their shows.. to me it’s #Maihar which is the current USP but they are risking it all for their dumb agenda 

I dont want this to happen. Magar aisa hi hone waala hein. I can clearly see that. Why to bring harsh if you want to make him nandu 2.0. U cud have united maitree-ashish and turn into a triangular like other shows.. Kuch alag socha hein but they could not bring it on screen.

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I dont want this to happen. Magar aisa hi hone waala hein. I can clearly see that. Why to bring harsh if you want to make him nandu 2.0. U cud have united maitree-ashish and turn into a triangular like other shows.. Kuch alag socha hein but they could not bring it on screen.

Nandu should have left Ashish post her return from coma and then Ashish and Maitree should have gotten married for the sake of Nandish.. the story from there could something like realization hits Nandu that she was wrong and lost Ashish and Nandish in the fight. She’d come back for Ashish and Nandish and try to separate Maitree and Ashish.. in the dilemma of wife he doesn’t love and the ex wife he loves too deeply what will Ashihs do/ choose? That would have been a good track to watch… they unnecessarily added a love angle for Maitree which we all have fallen crazy in love with when their whole intention is to keep Maitree- Ashish alliance.. I mean the dosti track is also such a dead horse and they continue to beat its mind boggling. Everything about this show is so stupid and sends such a wrong message right from Maitree’s obsession of her dost, Ashish’s obsession with Maitree, Nandish’s obsession with Maitree, Nandu’s obsession of destroying Maitree, now Harsh’s obsession with getting his mom’s haq, Sona Tai’s obsession with her zaydaat which I’m not even sure what she has— they could not offord to care for Nandu and now all of a sudden they are rich? I have stopped watching this show on TV