Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

It is indeed going to be detective Maitree with the help of Ashish against Madan family which is going to break #Maihar for sure. But don’t you think it’s unfair for Maitree to expose Kamna but she kept quiet when Nandu was doing all her schemings to hurt her? Kamna is not hurting Maitree but her vengeance is against Sona— but Maitree being the mahaan aurat that she is will expose her to save Sona and in turn will loose her husband. This weeks TRP will show whether this ghar ghar ki kahani is clicking with the audience? I’m done with this show and only watch online when I get the chance now 

Maitree didnt expose nandu as she is ashishs wife and nandishs mother. But here the woman has totally betrayed her and used her as a pawn to enter the house. But in this whole game nandu also shud get exposed,but i doubt maitree will do that. Kamna is going to do some rona dhona everyday and maitree will not know whom to support, so harsh might doubt her loyalty.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prads

I agree to what u have said in other thread.. Maitree is the dumbest character i have come across and tolerating just coz Shrenu s playing it.. she lacks solid base and belief to fight for.. her actions n reasoning do not make any sense anyways.. n i will always blame writers for it... i was never interested in family drama anyways.. i thought they will show MaiHar story n i got interest in this show.. i can stop watching this anytime as I have zero emotional bonding here..

I have been watching this for Shrenu as well. Though she’s doing a fantastic job the blame is on the writers and production house as you noted above. Not sure what made her say yes for this show in the first place because the writing is so loose and her character has been pretty dumb from the get go with only one goal in mind and that is Nandu. Even Genda had some balls though that was still a weak FL in my opinion. But boy this one takes the cake of being the dumbest FL of the current shows. Her surprise face when a scheme against her is revealed is so funny to watch. Like she doesnt know who’s after them? Lol. For me it’s a yet another show that’s going to cause a dent in Shrenu’s career. Besides EBP (and Ishqbaaz but that was already popular before she joined) none of her shows have been successful in the last 8-9 years and that’s so awful because she’s a phenomenal actor and so much better than the current lot. I hope these actors are able to influence the writers because they know what the audience is looking for in this show

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Maitree didnt expose nandu as she is ashishs wife and nandishs mother. But here the woman has totally betrayed her and used her as a pawn to enter the house. But in this whole game nandu also shud get exposed,but i doubt maitree will do that. Kamna is going to do some rona dhona everyday and maitree will not know whom to support, so harsh might doubt her loyalty.. 

Exactly why I said that Maitree and her ethics change based on who’s in front of her. She will never go against Tiwari’s— ever. She is Ok to ruin her and Harsh’s relationship or Harsh and his mom’s relationship by exposing Kamna who has nothing against her but Sona. Yes she used her but so has Nandu so how is that any different? She did not want to ruin Ashish and Nandu’s relationship despite being a direct victim of her actions. How is that fair? If Harsh doubts her loyalty I won’t blame him. I think Maitree should have picked on the fact that Harsh cannot see anything or anyone beyond his mom and if she willing to risk that to save Sona then go for it Maitree 🙌

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly why I said that Maitree and her ethics change based on who’s in front of her. She will never go against Tiwari’s— ever. She is Ok to ruin her and Harsh’s relationship or Harsh and his mom’s relationship by exposing Kamna who has nothing against her but Sona. Yes she used her but so has Nandu so how is that any different? She did not want to ruin Ashish and Nandu’s relationship despite being a direct victim of her actions. How is that fair? If Harsh doubts her loyalty I won’t blame him. I think Maitree should have picked on the fact that Harsh cannot see anything or anyone beyond his mom and if she willing to risk that to save Sona then go for it Maitree 🙌

If she chooses Sona.. who insulted her.. threatened to kill Harsh on her wedding day then I will root for Harsh.. . Coz he has solid reason n base on which his actions will be based on.. cannot say that for Maitree..she says one thing n acts another.. if u want to devote ur entire life to Tiwaris then do not say like self respect, etc coz they dont have meaning.. and then she shd not have married Harsh in first place..she cannot take Harsh for granted that he will also understand her need to do great sacrifice n manage Nandu Ashish’s life always over her own or rather her n Harsh’s life..thats not friendship.. thats stupidity..

Prads thumbnail

I have been watching this for Shrenu as well. Though she’s doing a fantastic job the blame is on the writers and production house as you noted above. Not sure what made her say yes for this show in the first place because the writing is so loose and her character has been pretty dumb from the get go with only one goal in mind and that is Nandu. Even Genda had some balls though that was still a weak FL in my opinion. But boy this one takes the cake of being the dumbest FL of the current shows. Her surprise face when a scheme against her is revealed is so funny to watch. Like she doesnt know who’s after them? Lol. For me it’s a yet another show that’s going to cause a dent in Shrenu’s career. Besides EBP (and Ishqbaaz but that was already popular before she joined) none of her shows have been successful in the last 8-9 years and that’s so awful because she’s a phenomenal actor and so much better than the current lot. I hope these actors are able to influence the writers because they know what the audience is looking for in this show

Its beyond me that why she chose this and GEM in first place
Regarding the comment about others being flop shows , I beg to differ.. EBP was successful and after that she came back through DBO which again was successful.. it got merged with IB to save the tanking rating of later since it had become nonsense drama by then.. also hers n Omkaras pair was widely appreciated and popular along with Shivika. They had their own fanbase n own story in the chaos .. in my opinion Jhanvi Mittal was by far the best character she played untill the point it went for revamp and became the typical cry baby.. so i really dont think this will put dent in her career.. i guess bad writing coupled with bad decisions will definitely  do the damage.. to talk about even KJ did not have super successful show after IB n DBO but that does not put his career at stake..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Its beyond me that why she chose this and GEM in first place
Regarding the comment about others being flop shows , I beg to differ.. EBP was successful and after that she came back through DBO which again was successful.. it got merged with IB to save the tanking rating of later since it had become nonsense drama by then.. also hers n Omkaras pair was widely appreciated and popular along with Shivika. They had their own fanbase n own story in the chaos .. in my opinion Jhanvi Mittal was by far the best character she played untill the point it went for revamp and became the typical cry baby.. so i really dont think this will put dent in her career.. i guess bad writing coupled with bad decisions will definitely  do the damage.. to talk about even KJ did not have super successful show after IB n DBO but that does not put his career at stake..

DBO was merged to save Ishqbaaz? Oh no I thought it was the other way around all along.. yikes sorry about that and thanks for correcting me. I became very infrequent on India Forum after DBO shutting because IF of Ishqbaaz was too toxic for me. It was a war room and everyone kept bashing Rikara so I chose to only watch the show till it lasted so never really followed the ratings or comments tbh. Yes EBP was very successful and the longest running show of hers. Also agree that #Rikara’s story, their character graph, progression of their love story was so on point. Not rushed, no nonsensical drama and nothing too dramatic. That pairing, Ashlok and now #Maihar have been my most most favorite which is why I’m so vested in this show and pour my anger and disappointment out with the hope the someone from the production house will see it and change their course of action 

New edit— how can I forget the Iconic Jhanvi Mittal.. man she was fire.. Shrenu’s acting, looks, makeup and that wicked smirk.. OH MY GOD. Have never seen a main lead in that avatar. Mind blowing. I still watch that show from time to time. That was a disaster because they paired Shrenu and Zain with different people.. had they been the couple from the get go that show would have lasted longer… I also could not ship Kabir-Pooja .. just could not see them in that light because they were devar Bhabi before 😢

Edited by coolbeans11 - 11 months ago
Prads thumbnail

DBO was merged to save Ishqbaaz? Oh no I thought it was the other way around all along.. yikes sorry about that and thanks for correcting me. I became very infrequent on India Forum after DBO shutting because IF of Ishqbaaz was too toxic for me. It was a war room and everyone kept bashing Rikara so I chose to only watch the show till it lasted so never really followed the ratings or comments tbh. Yes EBP was very successful and the longest running show of hers. Also agree that #Rikara’s story, their character graph, progression of their love story was so on point. Not rushed, no nonsensical drama and nothing too dramatic. That pairing, Ashlok and now #Maihar have been my most most favorite which is why I’m so vested in this show and pour my anger and disappointment out with the hope the someone from the production house will see it and change their course of action 

New edit— how can I forget the Iconic Jhanvi Mittal.. man she was fire.. Shrenu’s acting, looks, makeup and that wicked smirk.. OH MY GOD. Have never seen a main lead in that avatar. Mind blowing. I still watch that show from time to time. That was a disaster because they paired Shrenu and Zain with different people.. had they been the couple from the get go that show would have lasted longer… I also could not ship Kabir-Pooja .. just could not see them in that light because they were devar Bhabi before 😢

I too was not frequent on IF that time coz life happened but was still connected through lot of Sjrenu fans to have updates n here n there.. IB forum was really a war zone and super toxic forum.. RiKara used to get bashing coz they stole the limelight from their pyara couple to some extent.. but still RiKara had wide fanbase and crazy fan following that at one point of time their Sathia song YT video had more views and likes than other pyara couple song 😆
some may differ and i dont want to enter into a war now 

Bold- exactly same.. i loved loved loved Ashlok… their story was most captivating then liked Rikara a lot coz theirs was slow , painful and deep connection but after that the only pairing I m liking is MaiHar .. it has all the potential to become iconic only if makers use it wisely n dont ruin it by focussing on stupid drama.. Ashish Maitree in my opinion is too convenient n lack charisma.. coz of MaiHar i m taking this much pain to even coming n commenting or complaining here evn after having busy career..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

I too was not frequent on IF that time coz life happened but was still connected through lot of Sjrenu fans to have updates n here n there.. IB forum was really a war zone and super toxic forum.. RiKara used to get bashing coz they stole the limelight from their pyara couple to some extent.. but still RiKara had wide fanbase and crazy fan following that at one point of time their Sathia song YT video had more views and likes than other pyara couple song 😆
some may differ and i dont want to enter into a war now 

Bold- exactly same.. i loved loved loved Ashlok… their story was most captivating then liked Rikara a lot coz theirs was slow , painful and deep connection but after that the only pairing I m liking is MaiHar .. it has all the potential to become iconic only if makers use it wisely n dont ruin it by focussing on stupid drama.. Ashish Maitree in my opinion is too convenient n lack charisma.. coz of MaiHar i m taking this much pain to even coming n commenting or complaining here evn after having busy career..

I was never a fan of that dulara couple.. they were more typical husband/ wife but Rikara was fire, ice, storm, calm all at the same time. I think their off screen bonding really helped their on screen charm. Shrenu and Kunal are really good friends and huge supporters of each other even today.. that and their relationship was so raw and unique in the show. Guy super rich, educated, arrogant and girl was naive hai ki chiraiya yet headstrong, opinionated, smart cookie and gorgeous as hell ❤️… I just LOVE them. I miss them. I hope they get casted again in some show… that’ll be worth the watch 

Prads thumbnail

I was never a fan of that dulara couple.. they were more typical husband/ wife but Rikara was fire, ice, storm, calm all at the same time. I think their off screen bonding really helped their on screen charm. Shrenu and Kunal are really good friends and huge supporters of each other even today.. that and their relationship was so raw and unique in the show. Guy super rich, educated, arrogant and girl was naive hai ki chiraiya yet headstrong, opinionated, smart cookie and gorgeous as hell ❤️… I just LOVE them. I miss them. I hope they get casted again in some show… that’ll be worth the watch 

Bold- I was hoping he will get casted here against Shrenu..in Maitree coz she needed hero.. but Samarth too s awesome choice 

Edited by Prads - 11 months ago