Message from your Pinkerbell . Please read

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Dear friends old and new , 

You know me as pinkerbell. I am a big bigg Ariya/Shana fan no matter how many years would pass by . I am so glad I have come back to my second home I left 9 years ago 

Ammu, suku, mishti , Sabha Di don’t even remember all names of my crazies but I loved you then and I love you now too . I left the forum as I got married and just couldn’t balance both my lives . 

But before I continue I would like to make a confession or give a clear image of who I am . 

As a 22 year insecure person I portrayed and introduced myself as pinky Gupta . Apart from my name everything that came from me was 200% my heart . 

My name is HITESHI Shah and I am currently in Zurich Switzerland. I never wasn’t able to represent my true name or identity coz I was unhappy person myself . I always had identity crises and wished I could be a different person . Any ways that’s not an excuse for hiding my real name from my family who instantly accepted and showered me with so much love that I was scared to lose them . 

I am sorry and I all I could ask for is forgiveness from you all . I don’t know whether my old friends are still here or not but somewhere they can see this they will know I am sorry to hurt them .

Your forgiveness means a lot to me and I will only come back if you all are ok . 

I have lost all my part content write up or all past stories and will also take some time to get new ones . 

Your response and answers would be appreciated and respected .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back .. hoping to read more Ariya stories from you.. 😀😀

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Thank you Kavya . Means a lot

DishaAriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back di ❤️ I am so exited 🥰🥰

I am tagging some of  people who I know hope they love you and also love your work and give you the love and suggestions you need...

Edited by DishaAriya - 10 months ago
DishaAriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back ❤️😍🥰

I am tagging some of  people who I know hope they love you and also love your work and give you the love and suggestions you need.....

Edited by DishaAriya - 10 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Welcome back Pinku 🤗🤗🤗

Congratulations🥳👏  on your marriage & now hopefully we will be getting good stories now ☺

Will be waiting excitedly to see you back on the writing desk 👍

Hope you remember me 😂 

Love & regards Goldie

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wishing you a warm welcome to this comfort zone & your heavenly abode. ❤️

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Thank you so much 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

You're the pinkerbell with green fairy dp? Yes I remember you! 

In an online world, you're not obliged to share your personal details darling. It's totally alright to use initials, fake/pen/pet names to refer. You don't have to seek apologies for that. 🤗

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Thank you dearies for being so warm