Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

Bhagodi doesn’t want Dhara & arushi ki zindagi barbad.

Arushi wants to do Dhara ki zindagi barbad 

Dhara doesn’t want her own zindagi barbad-and is busy with her krissu seva, other kaands. Zero concern how her sister is trapping shiva. Playing challenge challenge Dhara enjoys at others expense. 

So all these 3 creep women are after Making Raavi -Mitthoo’s zindagi barbad by trapping her mentally sick husband.

Dhara’s mother has zero concern for raavi or shiva. She only cares for Dhara 

Arushi is gobar brained & gobar heart creep. She has zero concern for Raavi. And weird obsession to go just after shiva. 
Dhara has weird obsession with baat chhupana about bhagodi & is zero concerned about her gober evil sister’s creepy traps for shiva. Dhara still doesn’t feel it’s more important to tell shiva about his reality than making food/ serving krissu & his wives.

But all narratives are about Dhara ka dukh. Dhara mahan. 
Invisible dukh & mahanta This.

Suman too has zero concern for Shiva- Raavi.

How she asked Prerna to hug her, apologized to her ( which she should) and said, “ mein sab teek kardoongi”

Suman even threatened Shweta to give divorce to Piddhi else Suman and family are ready for a war against her.

Has she said something like this to Raavi? Even 2 days ago she said has no solution for her problems.
Why is Suman not concerned about Raavi or Mitthu.

Suman and Dhara are both equally horrible.

Sabke sab selfish hai, poora ka poora selfish hai😡

And Gautam, had 1 line to say today🙄🙄🙄 

He is the perfect candidate fir a “ TROPHY HUSBAND” 

The little amount of effort  Dev- Rishita are putting out fir Raavi  no one else is putting.

What a horrible, useless, disgiting family these Kandyas are!

Fakery mei AWWAL Number hai ye log😡

mpks1 thumbnail

Precap for Tuesday.

Raavi figured that they have been kidnapped by someone else.

Gobarwaali’s procession, in front of Somnath, devlares herself as Bhabima’s Step/half sister, asks Bhabima to welcome her.

Scene had Sumsn, Bhabima, Puddhi, Prerna, Shweta and Gautam,

Thank God the kids are not shooting this R rated show🙄

How many marriages they will see for the same person with different women🤮

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

How she asked Prerna to hug her, apologized to her ( which she should) and said, “ mein sab teek kardoongi”

Suman even threatened Shweta to give divorce to Piddhi else Suman and family are ready for a war against her.

Has she said something like this to Raavi? Even 2 days ago she said has no solution for her problems.

The little amount of effort  Dev- Rishita are putting out fir Raavi  no one else is putting.

exactly.

Suman neither does anything for Raavi 

Nor let her do anything.

Both Dhara & Suman stopped Raavi from leaving , worsening Shivas condition & messing up their little family.

they DONOT bother to keep check on Shiva even after knowing arushis reality.

Gombi has time to go help kriss pick up his wives.

But no time keeping check on shiva, talking to him & trying to jog his memory.

if it was Gombi’s memory gone or bhabhi’s

Full family would be doing let’s remember replays of life events around them.

this story is SO ‘thrown at your face with some lollipops as we need numbers & buzz but ultimate goal narrative is Dhara is mahaan’ 

It is annoying. If they stretch - will be boring. And comedy bg is not going to help. Shweta’s villianary had atleast some legit base- Dhara & krish trapped her for chikoo & money.

This arushi after shiva to harass Dhara is baseless. Doesn’t work. Edp. Because they have played out Dhara breathing Raavi way too much post leap. Dhara looks more evil in this more they stretch this.

hoping trp drop continues 
This is shit show with upcoming looking more crappy. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

How's the episode?.  I just want Raavi’s and Rishita plan of kidnapping to be successful . Not BkB1 or 2. Bkb2 can target zombie to make bkb1 life hell. 

Enough of Raavi’s pain. Atleast for mithu shiva memories need to be back. Make zombie the center of attachment. He is the biggest PC and bhabhi bhakt.

mpks1 thumbnail

So I was right! Shweta indeed has some motive behind divorcing Piddhi.

Just like me, Suman, Bhabima, Piddhi did not believe that she agreed so easily when Suman threatened her.

Bjabima is keen on finding whats going on in Shweta’s mind, even comes to her room towards the end of the episode to ask her what she wants in return for divorcing Piddhi.

Episode stopped at that point.

I have a feeling Shweta hasn’t reformed yet. She might join Arushi and plan/plot more against Bhabima which is everyone’s past time because Shweta was watching Arushi’s tamasha in the orecap

Bhabima se Enmity rakho par zindagi  baaki saare Kandyas ki barbaad karo

Shweta and Shivank’s enmity against Bhabima - destroyed Piddhi, Prerna’s life

Shweta’s enmity against Bjabima- Destroyed  Dev, Rishita, Natasha’ and Shesh’s  life

Shweta’s enmity against Bhabima- destroyed Shiva, Raavi, Mitthu’s life
Shweta’s enmity against Bhabima- Destroyed Chiku’s life.

Arushi’s enmity against Bhabima- Destroyed Shiva, Raavi and Mitthu’s life 

What did Bhabima lose? nothing, zilch, nada. She still riding high as she  has her husband, devars  and Saasuma’s full and unconditional support 🙄🙄

A person who sacrifices a lot never keeps  a count but Dhara remembers every thing she did for Kandyas, keeps a count and makes sure to rub it in their faces to humiliate them, also expects them to be ever loyal and her slave 😡

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

How's the episode?.  I just want Raavi’s and Rishita plan of kidnapping to be successful . Not BkB1 or 2. Bkb2 can target zombie to make bkb1 life hell. 

Enough of Raavi’s pain. Atleast for mithu shiva memories need to be back. Make zombie the center of attachment. He is the biggest PC and bhabhi bhakt.

I do not know about the plan working. Only Raavi was awake in the precap while Shiva was still unconscious.

Dev- Rishita know that Shiva- Raavi have been kidnapped by some goons right in front of their eyes.

At one point Dev- Rishita were following the goons car with Arushi and her mother, luckily both the bhagodi mom and sister didn’t realize or recognize they were in Dev- Rishita’s car.

I don’t think Bailbuddhi’s memory is back yet🙄

Gobarwaali is using all of Shweta’s tactics and plotting and planning yo go against Bhabima. She is a sasta Shweta 2.0

It is time for Aman Jain to FLEX his muscles. Who said only Rahim Ansai can flex? 🙄

Lovely2021 thumbnail

Just like me, Suman, Bhabima, Piddhi did not believe that she agreed so easily when Suman threatened her.

Bjabima is keen on finding whats going on in Shweta’s mind, even comes to her room towards the end of the episode to ask her what she wants in return for divorcing Piddhi.

I have a feeling Shweta hasn’t reformed yet. She might join Arushi and plan/plot more against Bhabima which is everyone’s past time because Shweta was watching Arushi’s tamasha in the orecap

Shweta’s enmity against Bjabima- Destroyed  Dev, Rishita, Natasha’ and Shesh’s  life

What did Bhabima lose? nothing, zilch, nada. She still riding high as she  has her husband, devars  and Saasuma’s full and unconditional support 🙄🙄

A person who sacrifices a lot never keeps  a count but Dhara remembers every thing she did for Kandyas, keeps a count and makes sure to rub it in their faces to humiliate them, also expects them to be ever loyal and her slave 😡

If u have a bhabhi like mahanta who needs vamp / villian in thier life. She us the most negative person who keeps records if others do gakti se bhi mistakes.  But she never count her mistakes and keep on reminding others her sacrifices to make other guilty.  The most disgusting and wahiyat along with bkb2, vile lady and the govar prasad who completely loss his brains due to mahanta zidd 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And after all these : 

Bhabhima still gets aaaa .. phati aankh open mouth ..  I me my self my dukh , kaands whitewashing by Suman, gombi, rest minions 

And next episode jump to half episode long ishq hai hai anywhere everywhere!

Chudail bhi apna ghar chhod ke vaar karti hai : aisa suna hai.

Dhara ne kisiko nahin chhoda. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Arushi  trolled Shiva and called him emotional fool 😆

He totally deserves someone like her for sure. 

But the idiot has the audacity to call  Raavi, panauti when she asked him to drop her at the Temple. He was actually going to meet Gobarwaali and refused to drip her but Raavi wouldn’t leave him, asked him to drop and gave  Kandya  parivar’s  kids  kasam. He had decided to take her bit asked her not to touch him, sit little away from him. He then dropped her somewhere half way and asked her to rake an auto, because Gobarwaali had asked him to meet him at a restaurant at the highway so they can talk, romance and how he should be a good BF to her. 

That aside which Devar calls his Bhabi, Panauti? Only Shiva Pandya. That shows how low he thinks of Raavi, in the past, present and the future. 

In the name of comedy many dialogues if Shiva towards Raavi are CRUDE and DISGUSTING 😕

Will he talk like this to Dhara, Prena, Rishita or even Shweta?😡😡😡

Yash Kumar Sharda needs to watch he us writung, lowlife, leaves no stone unturned to write humiliatiing dialogues towards Raavi👎

and those who think Shiva insulting Raavi is funny while she is being patient with him not  throwing insults, I don’t even know what to say to you🙄🙄

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail

I do not know about the plan working. Only Raavi was awake in the precap while Shiva was still unconscious.

Dev- Rishita know that Shiva- Raavi have been kidnapped by some goons right in front of their eyes.

At one point Dev- Rishita were following the goons car with Arushi and her mother, luckily both the bhagodi mom and sister didn’t realize or recognize they were in Dev- Rishita’s car.

I don’t think Bailbuddhi’s memory is back yet🙄

Gobarwaali is using all of Shweta’s tactics and plotting and planning yo go against Bhabima. She is a sasta Shweta 2.0

It is time for Aman Jain to FLEX his muscles. Who said only Rahim Ansai can flex? 🙄

I just want to trust Alice who said memory has to come back . Hope it come before gobar does bigamy. If no memory is coming atlest legally divorce has to be done. They can write this wahiyat.  Fans won't support.  Hope trp drop .