Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Irshita

Boring epi but goood precap

So finally as per the precap nehmat knows she is pregnant.

Since they are copying from season - I think there will be a warehouse fire like scene - now sartaj’s turn to become negative. He probably didn’t tell her about the pregnancy because he really doesn’t want her to go to ekam. He will now get angry when nehmat will decide to tell ekam about the pregnancy and he traps her somewhere and sets fire.🤣

That gives sartaj his exit, baby is gone and baby nehmat is born. Zero expectations of any originality makes this an excellent watch 😆

ur prediction is has come absolutely false. 😂 My prediction came true. I said that nehmat will try to hide the truth of ekam's child from him. That's why I hate her. She ALWAYS does the opposite of what she should do. God my hate is increasing towards her day by day

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

ur prediction is has come absolutely false. 😂 My prediction came true. I said that nehmat will try to hide the truth of ekam's child from him. That's why I hate her. She ALWAYS does the opposite of what she should do. God my hate is increasing towards her day by day

🤣

no worries! Of course she is going to hide right now but will eventually change her mind when sartaj needs to turn negative!!!! Abhi se ekam ko bata degi toh how will we get to see all the drama. Abhi toh ekam will assume that it is Sartaj child. she will not do anything to clear the misunderstandings. Sataj will play along and a ton of family drama to come. She wouldn’t tell until the wedding day like Tejo for max entertainment! 

On a different note - this is not mahanta anymore. This is sheer stupidity because it is Ekam’s right to know unless she is planning an abortion. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

🤣

no worries! Of course she is going to hide right now but will eventually change her mind when sartaj needs to turn negative!!!! Abhi se ekam ko bata degi toh how will we get to see all the drama. Abhi toh ekam will assume that it is Sartaj child. she will not do anything to clear the misunderstandings. Sataj will play along and a ton of family drama to come. She wouldn’t tell until the wedding day like Tejo for max entertainment! 

On a different note - this is not mahanta anymore. This is sheer stupidity because it is Ekam’s right to know unless she is planning an abortion. 

my point is that she is such a bad character that she always takes lives ruining decisions. N tejo decided to tell fateh immediately. But this annoying nehmat has decided to hide the truth from ekam. I really want her character out of the show.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

When will this nehmat understand ki renuka aunty ka sardard nehmat khud hai. So sardard dur karne ke liye chai banane se kuch ni hoga, uske ghar ko chhodke jana padega. Kyu padi hai iss ghar me? i can totally feel renuka aunty's pain. I think she should put a condition before ekam n Sartaj that 'nehmat ko apne ghar wapas bhejo otherwise i won't stay in this house, zyada shauk hai iske paas rehne ka toh iske ghar sandhu house me shift ho jao bass mujse dur rakho isko' isme naaz, cherry, her husband, balli sab renuka aunty ko support karenge.

Itishri thumbnail

When will this nehmat understand ki renuka aunty ka sardard nehmat khud hai. So sardard dur karne ke liye chai banane se kuch ni hoga, uske ghar ko chhodke jana padega. Kyu padi hai iss ghar me? i can totally feel renuka aunty's pain. I think she should put a condition before ekam n Sartaj that 'nehmat ko apne ghar wapas bhejo otherwise i won't stay in this house, zyada shauk hai iske paas rehne ka toh iske ghar sandhu house me shift ho jao bass mujse dur rakho isko' isme naaz, cherry, her husband, balli sab renuka aunty ko support karenge.

current track is too exhausting for me to watch. Basically precap has the whole episode in a nutshell. And so much stuff feels repeated

Itishri thumbnail

As I said before - since the show is all about nehkam, pls don’t get nehmat and sartaj married because we all know she will go back to ekam. Don’t make a joke of marriage- jab man kare kabhi bhi kahin bhi kisi se bhi karli

Jazzkapur thumbnail

As I said before - since the show is all about nehkam, pls don’t get nehmat and sartaj married because we all know she will go back to ekam. Don’t make a joke of marriage- jab man kare kabhi bhi kahin bhi kisi se bhi karli

how can u expect nehmat to go back to ekam when she the habit of always hurting ekam? She will go back to ekam only when someone or ekam blackmails or emotional blackmails her

Itishri thumbnail

how can u expect nehmat to go back to ekam when she the habit of always hurting ekam? She will go back to ekam only when someone or ekam blackmails or emotional blackmails her

nothing to do with my expectations- but if they are leads, they will unite in the itv world! 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

nothing to do with my expectations- but if they are leads, they will unite in the itv world! 

yes they will unite but in last episode, i think

MochaQueen thumbnail

nehmat will be out only with a leap. Leap will happen within a month of nehmat-ekam uniting. If the baby is actually born - then also leap is not far away.  🤣

You think there will be another gen leap??😆