Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

the only thing i can notice whenever i see pictures and videos from the show are khushi's bangs. why did they do her dirty like that ðŸ˜†

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

the only thing i can notice whenever i see pictures and videos from the show are khushi's bangs. why did they do her dirty like that ðŸ˜†

Haven't you read the comics? It's ugly betty bangs, just like betty had herself. I've seen Khushi irl and she's actually pretty. The bangs and the eyebrows aren't the most flattering shape though. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Archies was supposed to be out in may 23 now pushed ahead

It was supposed to be done with post-production work may 23rd. It was always going to release in fall. I asked my friend who was on set and he said it'll drop around october/november time (when american school starts)

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So Agastya will enact desi version of Archie, Khushi that of Betty and Suhana will be Veronica??? ðŸ˜† 

I'm more interested in Jughead though. I wonder who will enact that character..

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Haven't you read the comics? It's ugly betty bangs, just like betty had herself. I've seen Khushi irl and she's actually pretty. The bangs and the eyebrows aren't the most flattering shape though. 

nope, i have not. & i didn't comment on her beauty or lack thereof, i just said that i find the bangs to be ugly ðŸ˜† if that's what they are supposed to be, then that's what they are 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

nope, i have not. & i didn't comment on her beauty or lack thereof, i just said that i find the bangs to be ugly ðŸ˜† if that's what they are supposed to be, then that's what they are 

they're the 60s askew bangs and yeah they're really ugly and hard to maintain

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is pretty good looking, good physique if he is half the actor his grandfather is, he will do well. Especially since he looks the best among all these guys in the Archies series

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

they're the 60s askew bangs and yeah they're really ugly and hard to maintain

i had no idea you are a girl