Kya anupama ko kuch hone wala hai?

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

If u guys noticed when anuj anupama were having love confession before returning to shah house, anupama said it thrice that marne ke baad , so I doubt maybe something is going to happen.

As nakul don't seem to be happy now if anupama joining gurukul as he fear malti devi might handover gurukul too anupama, so he will definitely create some hindrance to not let anupama go America with them , ya maybe maaya pull some stunt harming anupama as she is fully capable of 

I have a very strong feeling anupama America nhi Jane wali kyunki jaise rant ho raha ussi se lag raha hai 

What can be reason anupama don't go America?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

If u guys noticed when anuj anupama were having love confession before returning to shah house, anupama said it thrice that marne ke baad , so I doubt maybe something is going to happen.

As nakul don't seem to be happy now if anupama joining gurukul as he fear malti devi might handover gurukul too anupama, so he will definitely create some hindrance to not let anupama go America with them , ya maybe maaya pull some stunt harming anupama as she is fully capable of 

I have a very strong feeling anupama America nhi Jane wali kyunki jaise rant ho raha ussi se lag raha hai 

@bold Kavya's pregnancy because Badi Maa have to look after CV i.e chote Vanraj 🤣

Vanraj , baa will abandon the baby saying it belongs to Anirudh so Badi Maa will jump to action and declare she will not go to Ameerica 🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 11 months ago
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even i don't think she will go to America this time.😔

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In the original version of Anupama ie in Sreemoyee Anuj dies at the end of the serial and Anupama leave the place .But this one is different from the original one,actually this one is the best version👍🏼

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Iss show mein har kisi ko kuch hojayega but iss mahaan ANUPAMA ko nahi hoga 😡

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kya didi phir se maa banne waali hai😜

ruchikacdc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nothing will happend to anuapama, as she is the main lead.  

but there was no poit in showing kavya's pregnancy.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dekhte hai kya . We don't know . But I think she won't got probably because of Anuj and CA or probably malti devi bhi toh aa rahi hai 

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She won't go because of kavya as there is no one to take care of her. This can also happen as she is BADI MAA😄

Seriously makers can show any xyz reason but not CA and Anuj is what I feel. Even to save a stranger she can postpone her udaan but not for Anuj and CA.

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ruchi--

She won't go because of kavya as there is no one to take care of her. This can also happen as she is BADI MAA😄

Seriously makers can show any xyz reason but not CA and Anuj is what I feel. Even to save a stranger she can postpone her udaan but not for Anuj and CA.

Aise lady second chance ke laayak hai hi Nahi.