Remembering Krishnakumar Kunnath (K.K) 🕊🤍

Posted: 8 months ago

https://youtu.be/bB2MA2Y46bU

He sang with all the love and emotion in his heart every single time â¤ď¸ Absolute legend, and a terrible loss.

KK_(125).jpg

KK❤️💔

He literally was my whole childhood and teenage.... Yaaron dosti.... Tu aashiqui hai.... The list is endless...There is literally not a single song by KK that is not loved. And his songs codified the language of love and friendship in music like never before. His songs felt so personal and real as if made just for us. 

He will be remembered forever for his marvellous and extraordinary contribution to music world. â¤ď¸

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 8 months ago
Originally posted by Ocean_breeze

KK❤️💔

He literally was my whole childhood and teenage.... Yaaron dosti.... Tu aashiqui hai.... The list is endless...There is literally not a single song by KK that is not loved. And his songs codified the language of love and friendship in music like never before. His songs felt so personal and real as if made just for us. 

He will be remembered forever for his marvellous and extraordinary contribution to music world. â¤ď¸

❤️ He connected with us on another level through his raw, palpable emotions through every single song of his. As long as we will be, we will perpetuate his voice, and as long as that will happen, he will be :')

I hope that God sends all the strength to his loving family to cope through today's date :(