Shilpa Shetty Kundra invests in omni-channel ‘Farm-to-Fork’ startup

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 months ago

Shilpa Shetty Kundra invests in omni-channel ‘Farm-to-Fork’ startup ‘Kisankonnect’

Read more at:

https://www.firstindia.co.in/news/bollywood/shilpa-shetty-kundra-invests-in-omni-channel-farm-to-fork-start-up-kisankonnect

Edited by oyebollywood - 10 months ago

At this point it just feels like money laundering. She’s got to invest her husband’s black money somewhere.

Originally posted by sev.puri

At this point it just feels like money laundering. She’s got to invest her husband’s black money somewhere.

Exactly what I feel too. 😆 But her Co-owner status of Bastian is a very wise one seeing how more than half of BW dines there & the food is damn good!

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Exactly what I feel too. 😆 But her Co-owner status of Bastian is a very wise one seeing how more than half of BW dines there & the food is damn good!

I thought the food at Bastian Bandra was very average. Haven't been to the Worli one though.

Originally posted by kar08

I thought the food at Bastian Bandra was very average. Haven't been to the Worli one though.

I went to Bastian & Bombay Canteen. Loved BC! Food was excellent! Bastian was good but yes, not as much as I expected but seeing how many BW folks dine there, must influence some peoples decision to dine there. 🤷‍♀️ 

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

I went to Bastian & Bombay Canteen. Loved BC! Food was excellent! Bastian was good but yes, not as much as I expected but seeing how many BW folks dine there, must influence some peoples decision to dine there. 🤷‍♀️ 

Bombay Canteen is very good and has maintained its standard over the years! Bastian was so hyped up that I was expecting something great, but it was a let down. Yes, it's become quite iconic, that shot of celebrities coming out of Bastian Bandra.

Any one been to abdu rozik ka BURGIRR outlet