tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Half done.. will try posting  tomorrow for sure

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 55

“For you anything…”  “dadima??” she asked in low voice

“I will manage here..”

Maan explained to her how he will train her for a month, then they will leave for India and he will be there with her for a month. They will have family time and he will guide her and Brij on business. He would then be back here and Geet will take over her responsibilities for Handa Group.

Maan had completely engrossed Geet in the work. Her training to handle Handa Group and bring it back to glory was going rigorous. She was overwhelmed daily with exhaustive inquiries into market trends, the setbacks of failed projects, and strategies for resuscitating those on the brink of failure.She had to come up with real data, real reports, market surveys etc. Her hands were full. She would reach home late in the evening, all tired.

She still tried her best to catch up with Dadima and Annie. Though Annie herself was kept busy by Pari, being trained rigorously to handle Annie’s Creation.

At the dinner table that day “What is this Maan, Geet will soon leave for India. Few days that she is here you have loaded her with work.”

She turned to Annie “And Annie you, suddenly you got busy as well. None of you young have time for this oldie here”

“Dadima, it’s time for these girls to learn their work. Main hoon na aapke liye”

“Aap hain… what else will I get from you other  than …. hnnn hnn…”

“Dadima, I am a nice grandson.. you are making me sound like a grumpy one”

“You are, on days you are loaded with work. And now you are making the girls of this family just like you…”

“Okay, Dadima only for you.. how about we go for a picnic this weekend.. we can have Pari, Armaan and their family as well “

“REALLY!!!” All three ladies said in unison. Maan shook his head and left.. 

But as he turned away from them, a smile formed on his face. This is what he wanted, a family who is united, no matter that they all are against him.

That weekend they drove to the cottage in a village in Scotland.  

They had a great time doing all sorts of outdoor fun. Geet and Dadima actually gelled on farming land attached with the cottage.

She picked apples and berries. The ladies took those from them, washed them in front of them and made fresh jams. Maan, Pari, Armaan and Annie went hiking. 

After having the refreshing and rejuvenating time loaded with fun, laughter and adventure, they were all set to leave.

“Maan, we should thank the owner for such facilities, it was so much fun” Geet said sincerely for the wonderful time that they had

“Okay then, thank him..”  Maan said casually 

Geet got angry “Maan, I know you must have paid hefty for all this but still there was a personal touch here. I sincerely feel we should thank the owner “

“Geet, the owner owns the whole stretch of land in this suburb.. do you think he is sitting idle to take each one’s personal thanks “

Geet saw all of them smiling on her. She did not understand, is she sounding so stupid by asking to thank the owner.

She looked at Maan in anger, who was looking at her with smile on his face

“Okay, you may think but I do not think it is silly to thank.. Give me owners contact, I will thank them “

“Phone..” he asked her. Geet gave him her phone. He pulled out his number and forwarded her phone back to her

“Call” 

Geet saw everyone smiling, what was odd about her thanking, she did not know.

Without looking at the number she dialed and Maan’ phone started ringing. Geet immediately looked at her phone which was calling Maan.

“ I asked for owner’s number and you…” she looked up to see him smiling and others blurting in laughter 

“You.. you.. you are …” Maan could not stop laughing unstoppable and laughing like that he pulled her to him. Geet pouted and hit him on his chest 

Laughing still, he pulled her closer to him and half lifted her

“Was the experience of place worth it”

“I am not talking, put me down.”

“No… Everyone turn please” Everyone left the love birds with their fight

“Maan what was that… what will they think…”

“They will think exactly what I meant” and he pressed his lips on hers, in her anger, she resisted a bit, wiggled but his one strong pull and she gave in completely

“Well, this is how you thank the owner” he said with a smirk

“Everyone knew except me” she complained, twisting her lips

“Because, you do not care what I own. My girl is just so lost in me, mere aage kuch dikhta hee nahi tumhen”

She hit him on the side of his arm “I want to go in a vacation where you don’t own a thing”

“Wow.. what a wish… well noted” And they reached outside where everyone had already settled.

Everyone returned from the refreshing trip charged up and got busy in their hectic schedule. Maan arranged a new gardening idea for Dadima, gave her all the helpers so that she could keep herself busy. 

Additionally, Dadima got the responsibilities of the new NGO that he started, keeping her fully busy.

In office, Maan was way strict with Geet’s work and fine-tuned her approach. Sometimes when he felt he was being too harsh on her and he would get a far look of her irritation, he would pull her in a hug for their cute romance time which eventually turned to be passionate moments.

A month passed and Maan and Geet had their bags packed for India. Maan would be back after a month and Geet would stay there.

It was Maan’s decision and he had declared the news. Well, no one could go against the direct declaration of Maan. So without any conflict the decision was made.

Geet gave tight hug to Dadima and Annie

As Maan and Geet settled in the flight, Geet immediately hugged Maan

“I love you love you love you….”

Maan traced his hand on her back sliding it down “Tell me something I don’t know my crazy girl” he teased to lighten her

Geet looked at him, her eyes glittering with wetness  “I am feeling so emotional … so much anxiety..”

Maan placed his palm on her face, cupping her soft frame “Kyun baby…” he asked, his voice hoarse with emotion

“the feeling of meeting my old Maan again after so many years is overwhelming me”

“So ready to meet that Maan?” he asked

“So anxious to meet the one who made me a mad girl” she said with all emotion

“And I am all in to meet my crazy girl.. Hmm” Geet hugged him tight

“Hey.. it’s just me jaan” She shook her head for No… 

“Girl, you are anxious to meet your family after so long… getting emotional”

“Excited to meet them in India but anxious to meet my Maan there”

Next, the time passed by on flight by them catching up on some sleep, some work, some hand holding moments and watching a rom com show together.

As the flight landed in the Mumbai airport, Geet felt nostalgic and this time the anxiety to meet her family and stay with them overpowered her heart.

Maan kept a low profile at the airport as he did not intend to steal this emotional moment from Geet. So after quietly collecting their stuff from the airport, Geet wrapped her hands around Maan’s as  they pulled their bag with the other hand.

As they stepped out of the airport Maan’s men came and quietly took their luggage from them, letting them free to meet the family.  Brij, Richa,Yash, Meera and their little one Abhi were present to welcome the newly wed love birds. Maan squeezed Geet’s hand tightly as they approached the family 

“Maasssiiiiii..” ran Abhi to Geet. Geet immediately went on her knees and hugged him tight, then planted numerous kisses on his cheeks.

“My little boy..” and she picked him in her arms, feeling the warmth of family in the little boy. 

While Maan shook hands with Yash, Maan and Brij exchanged a tight hug and strong pat on the back from each

With Abhi in hand, Geet hugged Meera “ he remembers me..” she said with excitement

“Well you were his favorite..”

“Dii… “  Geet pouted “Am I not anymore “

“Well you still are, somehow but need to do some rework in order to keep your position. In your mariage you did not give him much attention.“ Geet laughed “Di, I can ignore but not my Abhi”

Geet hugged Richa “ Hey, how have you been? Sorry for not being able to catch up with you more ?”

“Well Geet, she has her love by her side all the time. Why do you think she would be missing you anyways“ Maan teased both Geet and Richa together. After an emotional yet light hearted meeting they settled to leave for home.

They reached home and Geet was getting nostalgic.. Maan had let her be with girls while boys settled in a separate vehicle.

As they reached home, both Maan and Geet rushed to meet her parents.

Rano was standing in the hall beside Mohinder, in a wheelchair.  Geet and Maan stepped inside the hall together. Geet stopped and let Maan go in first. He definitely has more right on her Dad. 

And as she had expected, Maan went and sat on his knees in front of Mohinder “Uncle…” he said with heavy voice

Mohinder raised his hand slowly and placed it on Maan's head. Geet could see the improvement in her Dad’s condition. 

“Hooww aaarrre yooouuuu sonnnn” He asked Maan, his words coming very slow. But Maan was happy, it was a great improvement. He was talking, moving his hands. Ohhh how his heart had ached when he had first met him after that gap of eight years.

“This is The Maan Khurana” asked Yash, again surprised to see The MSK on his knees.

“Uncle, you need to get better soon. These kids of yours need your guidance. Aur main bhi toh, manmani kerta hoon apni.. Geet ko bohut danta hoon main. You need to get better and control my acts”

Mohinder laughed, even though it came weak and not clearly visible. But all those who know him could understand his laugh.

“Woo..” he signaled Maan towards Geet. Rano came to speak for him

“You know what he is saying..Woh kab thi humari.. She is yours, since when we don’t know”

“No, you have to soon get better and stop me from doing things my way”

“Youuu arrre heeree.. I..iii will bee goood soon..”

“Isliy toh aaya hoon main. You have to stand on your feet soon”

“Yash, he is our own Maan. Humara Maan hai yeh. Him becoming The MSK is definitely the matter of pride but this man, we are so proud of our ‘this’ Maan. ”

After spending time with Mohinder and Rano, freshening up, having the delicious food prepared by Rano, Maan left with Brij and Yash for the boys evening. 

Geet had been busy with Meera and Richa but as always she cannot let her eyes off her Maan. She was right, he was a completely different person in this setup. He is going to keep extremely busy and she will have to yearn for him at the end of it.

People may feel pity on how he had been treated but Maan had ignored all conduct as part of life and enjoyed his childhood for what he got when his family was ruined. He had lived his childhood and youth days in this city, made friends, won prizes, became popular, lived with a family. Those were Maan’s take away from his stay here. When the hurt had been unbearable, he had left. But he wanted to erase that piece from his mind and his life and just cherish the childhood that gave him a family and tons of friends.

After the men were out for the night, girls sat down to have some talk. 

Meera was giving a meaningful teasing look to Geet while Geet tried to avoid her looks, knowing very well how her sister will be probing her.

Richa had known Geet for the last three years. She only knew the silent Geet who was lost and madly workaholic. Her vibrant, unconventional childhood love story with Maan Khurana was new to her. Thus the whole marriage event and listening to their story had raised curiosity in her. 

Meera wrapped her hand around Geet “Hmm.. so how did the honeymoon go”

“Di…. Maan pampered me like anything”

“Tell me anything new… woh sab dekhte bade hue hain hum… tell us the spicy part… did all your childhood…. unnn hnnn wishes with him come alive” she winked

“Di… not fare. As if you were not Jiju’s diwani. Shadi hui nahi and we got Abhi within a year”

Richa laughed at the talks of sisters. 

“Darling.. after marriage.” she emphasized ‘after marriage’ 

“Bachpan se darwazaa band toh nahi..” Geet placed palm on her mouth

“Diiii…” 

“Nahi bol rahi kuch… just teasing you… “ She turned to Richa “You don’t worry.. you will soon witness the craziness, these two can never change”

Then their talk shifted to Richa. Her silent love with Brij had depth of its own. Her knowledge, brain, beauty, calmness, sorted nature had pulled Brij to her. Not only Brij but the whole family felt lucky to have found Richa in Brij’s life. She has been a solid support to Brij and family.

The two families have bonded well. Her family stayed in Delhi and she worked here in Handa Group. She stayed in a rented apartment but even her family knew she spent most of the time with Handa’s. This also resulted in her family being relaxed that Richa had a family support away from home.

The marriage dates were to be finalized. Everyone was waiting for Maan-Geet’s arrival to finalize the dates. Brij had insisted on it. 

“Well Richa… you tell. You made a person like Veerji fall in love.”

“You know him as your Veerji… I know him in other ways” Richa was red just saying this much

“Unnn… hnnn” the sisters teased their would be sis-in-law. Richa loved it here. She was a single child and thus cherished these siblings' bond. They have always included her like a family. They were her family, she thought nothing less than that.

Girls at last retired to their respective rooms alone, knowing the boys were having a little too much boys night out and would not return till the sunlight hit their room

Maan was drinking to his heart, he wanted to relive the memories. Also, he had seen that Yash still held some hesitation. Though Yash has opened up but him being The Maan Khurana made Yash maintain a line of formality between them. Yash was Meera’s husband, Meera’s love and Meera was very close to Maan’s heart. He had to take a step to break this line between him and Yash that Yash could not erase. 

So gathering all these excuses, men hit the bar as a first step to reunion.

They continued to imbibe and converse late into the night. Yash gradually began to share his thoughts as the liquor started wetting and soothing his throat. Maan and Brij reminisced, often becoming emotional and lost in memories of days gone by, and sometimes bursted into laughter at past incidents. As the clock struck 3am, all three men were thoroughly inebriated

“Oyyee Brij.. Richa looks sensible otherwise…” Maan laughed, hitting Brij’s shoulder with his hand, resulting in drunk Brij to stumble on the ground

Yash shook his head hard in an effort to come to some sense “let me help you…” and he forwarded his hand at Brij, in return making himself fall on ground as well..

“Me toooooo” and drunk Maan made himself fall on the ground

“What did you say… sensible otherwise..” Brij held Maan’s collar

“No fight.. no fight” Yash tried in vain to get Brij's hand from Maan’s collar. He himself was not in control to have good grip and fumbled with the hold

“I mean how did she fall for you…. hahaha…” Maan said laying on ground flat on his back

But surprisingly the drunk Brij got super emotional and started crying “unnnh unnnh… I am so useless”

Maan struggled and made himself sit and wrapped his hand around Brij

“Khabardaar…. dare you say that to my Brij… my friend is a diamond”

Yash kept his hand on his head. His drunken head was not able to gather if they were having fight or showering dostana.. he just stayed sitting there with his hand on his head

It was 6 am when the door of Geet’s room opened. Maan somehow placed himself on the bed and placed hand on his darling wife's shoulder.

Geet shrugged her shoulder to make him get his hands off her.

“Jaa–an” Geet in return covered herself more

“Jaa-aan” and now Maan had his head dipped in her neck

Geet rolled her shoulder to get him off her but Maan instead dipped himself more inside her. 

“Maan leave” a little anger can be heard in her voice  but that only made Maan dip himself more to her, later turning her to him. Geet had her eyes closed.

Maan blew air from his lips over her face , rubbed his lips on her soft sleepy face. Well, even in this state he knew how to get a reaction from her. Geet at last opened her eyes. And his sexily drunk face in front of her spilled a bucket of water on her idea of staying angry on him for the whole day.

“I don’t want to talk” she said, twisting her lips sideways in pretense to show her anger.

“Who wants to talk baby, at this hour and at this moment” saying so, he rolled himself completely on her. 

The instigating essence of dawn's intoxication, the golden hues of the rising sun intertwine with his drunken desireful presence, ignited a forbidden awakening within her heart. It did not take Geet long to give in to his intoxicating demands.

Maan’s sleek fingers knew the way through her soft skin so well and it soon started doing magic like an expert player on the curvy path of her body, taking Geet in the whirlwind of his drunken unfiltered passion.

Just like any girl who visits their mother’s place, Geet woke up at 8 am. No hurry to wake up, rush and run down to see if things were all set. Mother’s are magic, you are okay with them knowing you are not a disciplined girl.

She lazily turned to see Maan in deep sleep. Knowing very well, he is not even going to make an inch of movement at this time even if she shake him hard, Geet ruffle his hair

“I knew it very well, this is how you are going to trouble me here. Per kya karoon…” she said feeling so helpless in his love. Especially her love went ten fold for this raw Maan that emerged here. 

Geet kept admiring his handsome features in leisure. She traced her finger on his perfectly shaped thin lips. Smile formed on her face - How like fire they burned her every time. She kept admiring him, knowing very well the craziness in her that he will ignite here.

The beparwah Maan, who has so many things to do here, be a good son to his uncle, bestie of Veerji and Di, Mom’s helper son, the innumerable old friends to catch up, party whole night with them, being busy on all the house needs, because he thinks all the kids of her parents are not good enough, taking all responsibilities of everyone one his shoulder, not at all the business tycoon Maan. This Maan, who will have all the world to take care of, will come to her at the end of all the duties that he has to perform. The rawness of the common man that he brings out here, is going to again make her crazy about him, yearn for him and his not being much available, she feared, will bring that old time wild passionate side of her.

Collecting all love for him in her heart, she pressed a deep kiss on his forehead, ruffled his hair and got down to get ready for the day.

ENJOY!!smiley27

Please like and comment. smiley42

All readers please do let me know how you liked it. I am moving the story in next phase, so important to hear from you all. smiley31

Next coming up will be 

• Intezaar
  • Enchanted.
  • Partner Of Life
  • Indebted
  • Poles Apart
  • Enchanted

If I keep getting speedy, likes and comments on Enchanted and Indebted, I will keep circling these two in alteration with any other story in between.

-Anu

Edited by tellyme - 6 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely part dear

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for lovely update. Getting to know new Maan, makes us thrilled. Waiting 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog dear 😍 kindly update The burnt and silent whisper also in between 😁

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 55

Beautiful Chapter 

All emotions beautifully portrayed 

full comment will be on blog 

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update..... commented on the blog smiley1

images (5).jpeg

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan very well plan everything for each family member

maan decide to break thin line between him n yash for feeling of family between them

geet thinks that with old maan she may turn creasy like before

maan’s care for mohinder touch every ones heart

thanks for pm

smiley31

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update. The emotions of Geet well portrayed. Maan bonding with her parents and siblings well written. Maan planning for Dadima activities which will keep her busy.

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear.