Originally posted by: coderlady

He is dead? Was she seeing a ghost?

You will come to know how, if he is!!❤️

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

part 1

Geet lost her first patient. That was hard.

Thank you ❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

part 2

Who has been following Geet?

Thank you❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Will she ever get better?

Hope so she does!

Thanks for reading❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

The evil spirit thinks he is in love with her and expects her to love him back.

Will see if he can succeed.

Thanks for reading❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

I'm extremely sorry for making you wait!!

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Picsart_23-08-07_22-30-05-908.jpg

Part 4:

Geet was sitting in her cabin waiting for her coffee after her rounds in the hospital, massaging her forehead which was paining. Her coffee arrives which she accepts saying thank you, only to take a sip and place it back on the table. Her thoughts drifts back to the morning encounter she had with the stranger. Unknowingly she was doing what he had mentioned but the only difference was she is in hospital not at home! She keeps on thinking, biting her thumb nail "Kon tha wo?".

"Mujhe vo sab nahi pata, tum ne jo gold ring last week diye the, vo kahi koh gaya hai. Aab mujhe same to same chaye. Until you don't get it to me,don't call me. BYE".

A girl of Geet's age enters her cabin talking or rather say arguing with someone on phone, she places her white coat and stethoscope on the table and makes herself comfortable oppsite to Geet after her conversation with the person on phone ended and sees Geet still lost somewhere. 

"Kay Dr. Geetji, kuch tension se lagriho. Kay huva?" Geet snaps out of her thoughts, 

"Mai...? Tension aur mai? Nahi, aise kuch nahi."

"Jab tum apne coffee ko chod ke naakhoonon ko kaat kar apne pet bhara rahi ho, to mujhe ye 12th se pata hai ke tumari dimag mai kuch chal raha hai."

Their conversation got disturbed by the ringing of the girl's phone. She recives the call while Geet starts to search for a patient's file on her table.

"Hiii, sweetheart!!" she replied with extra sweetness in her voice which makes Geet stop her work and listen to her conversation. 

"Ha, abhi abhi hospital ayahu."

"*****" other person on the phone.

"Bas panch minute. Tum hare liye jaldhi aajaungi."

"******"

"Ha ha, we will go for shopping!"

"****"

"Okay! Bye bye." she disconnects the call making a face. Then sheepishly smiles at Geet who is looking at her and

"Kay huva? Aisa kyu dekh rahiho?"

Geet shakes head in a no saying 

"Kuch nahi meri maa, tumari talent ke bare mai sooch rahi the. Subha Bhadrinath, dopahar mai Vicky, shaam ko Shiva to rath ko Rahul. Yee ek din ka kahani hai to kal subha Bhadrinath ke jage Somnath. You change your boyfriends like clothes still you have not been caught by anyone."

"That's Shilpa." she raises her collar 

"Subha koi ILU bola to mera heartbeat badgaya hai.... " Geet's conversation is interrupted 

"Hey, love proposal aye hay kay? Congratulations! "

Geet looks at Shilpa as if she has grown two heads. While she continues 

"Tumhe kush hona chaye na? Parishan kyu ho? Chalo tumhe love tips dete hu."

Shilpa and Geet starts walking towards the exit, all the way Shilpa's advisory session going on. 

"Tum aaj se bank account close kar do, aur purse rakhna be chod do."

"Kyu?"

"Kyu mathlab! Why are boys for? To spend for us."

While Geet chids to stop her nonsense. 

"I'm telling the truth. Kahi deno se sooch rahi the, you are one dead drop gorgeous young lady in the town still why you didn't get any proposals! Aab koi propose kiya hai na, to enjoy life to the fullest baby, life is short." 

To which Geet rejects saying that's not the life she wants and advices Shilpa to change and not to play with others feelings and once a girl looses her heart to someone that should be with them only. She indirectly says that she is not loyal. 

"Sita mataji, mujhe tumhari jaise rehi nahi  sakthi. You are still in the black and white era, wahi raho, mai to bilkul waha nahi aunga.  To mai chal tee hu." To which Geet nods her head. 

Shilpa turns and sees a man standing beside a maruthi 800 car checking his wallet and counting the money. 

"Geet. Waha dekho" Shilpa points towards that man. Geet turns 

"Vho hamari 136th boyfriend hai. How's he? "

Geet's jaw dropped down hearing her. She knew Shilpa had many boyfriends but she didn't knew she had these many!!

"When he proposed me, janab BMW mai aya tha. Aab mai usse maruthi 800 ke range mai lekar ayahu."

Hearing this Geet's big eyes widens up more along with her mouth only to get closed by Shilpa's hand. 

Next Geet sees Shilpa climbing out of the glass window there 

"Yee, kaha ja rahi ho? Hare bhagawan, kitki se kood kar ja ne ka urgency hey kay!!!" Geet is flabbergasted, then murmurs "Heartless. Ye nahi badlenge" and leaves to do her work.

Next day, Geet was feeling better but her heart was feeling restless but she didn't understand why! So as instructed Geet again goes to the temple, finishes off the pooja of her second day. She starts to leave while looking at the ground, only to be stopped by a man, who snaps his fingers two times in front of her. She looks up only to get annoyed 

"Hii!! Hmm... To kya aapke prarthana aur sub kuch achchhee se huee?"

Geet listens quietly and waits for him to finish as she has understood that this is just the beginning, 

"To mai ne jo kal kaha, aap uss ke bhari mai kay sooch hai? Agar aapka javab Ha hai to..."

He looks around 

"Mausam be to super hai, love duet be gaa sakthe hai hum. Agar bharish mai gaana hai to no problem, I will wait till the rainy season."

Geet is all the while staring as if she had seen an alien before her.

"Lekin meri love proposal ka answer aaj he bol dejiye na, bohat bechan ho rahi hu!"

At the end Geet's all bottled up anger from yesterday reached it's peak and she just bursts out on him

"A re, kon ho aap? Ha?"

To which he smiles, which infuriates her further 

"Kal be aaya, jo kuchh bhee aapke muh mein aaya vo bola kar gaya, aur kudh decide kar liya jo aapke maan mai aaya."

He continues to smile 

"Aap kon ho? Aap ke naam kay hai? Aapke baare mein to mai kuchh nahin jaante hu, aur aap ne aise kise sooch liye ke mai aapko jaise hee sveekaar karoonga?Ha?"

"Hehe"

"Kay soocha kar rakha hai aap ne ladki ke bhari mai? Dekho yee sab aacha nahi hoga. Aaj tak maine kabhee itana tension nahi tha jitana main kal tha. Chup chup kar meri BP ko kudh check kiya hu."

He is still smiling 

"Idiot *he smile starts to vanish* love it'seems love. Go to hell man!!" Geet turns her head to the other side, her face red with anger. 

By now the smile he had was lost, he looks down and takes two steps back. But looks back at Geet, all smiling again!!

"Congratulations!"

Geet turns her head back to him stupefied 

"Haa?? "

"Hum dono pyaar kee dusare seedhee chadh chuke hain." 

Geet just closes her eyes in annoyance, after listening to his answer.

" Jab koi ladaka kisee ladakee ko propose karata hai, aur ladaki ladake ko daant tha hai, to wo love ke dusare successful step hai, asia maine kaheen padha tha."

"Aur aaj vo meri life mai hogaya. Thank you, thank you so much for scolding me. Ab mera shuddh prem par bharosa badh gaya hai."

"Aab ek kaam kejye, aap aaj saara din shanthi se soochye. Aapne gusse se baahar aakar payar se sooch kar, kal javab dejiye, no problem. Ha?"

Geet tries to speak, he turns to leave, 

"To mai chal tee hu. Bye." 

He walks two steps ahead only to stop in his track and turns back to see Geet standing like a statue. 

"Waise, aap ko to meri naam be nahi pata hai ,haina?"

Geet in her mind " Iss pagal ka bath aur bhaki hai? Katam nahi huva?"

"I'm Jessie Gift, aap chaye tho, aap mujhe payar se Jessie bula sakthe hai!! ".

Precap: Prologue followed by Geet's marriage.

Thank you everyone liking, sharing your thoughts and supporting this story❤❤

I'm extremely sorry for making you guys wait. Only half of the update was ready, later I didn't get time to type. 

I don't know how the update has came and  please do say, if you feel that I'm dragging the story too much. 

Sorry for the grammatical errors! 

Thank you for reading❤️.

Part 5

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 9 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

Okay so this Jessie guy is not Maan.. or is he?

I am so confused.. 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Confuse this guy is maan or someone else and can't wait to see how there love story move forward

Update soon 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice update .. She yells at this guy who’s after her… but I thought he was Maan until now.. now who is this Jesse? I think I’m losing the plot already from where it began