Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: babelicious

Hi Anu, thank you very much for welcoming suggestions from your readers including me! I think you are the best judge of your creative writing on Maaneet, so I wouldn’t want to interfere much with ur flow, will take it as u write. But also since the offer is very tempting I could say somethings that always make me hooked to stories is a third angle, like since they are a married couple now in Enchanted and Indebted, may be another woman’s entry and Geet jealousy & insecurity is put to test, creating some friction between Maaneet & how they resolve it. This is one angle I’d love and the other possibility is may be a baby… It’d be cool with a pregnancy angle too..

but again telling , always enjoy your story- telling with ur own ideas … so eagerly looking forward to both the stories 😍

Thank-yousmiley31,

@purple -  Yes that would be interesting and challenging for me to take. Especially to introduce in this story where they are one soul two bodies. But this will spice up the story, so I will take it up and introduce it somewhere.

@green - This one is planned for enchanted. It will again be a heavy track for enchanted.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr21NG

Indebted is one story I started reading with apprehension in terms of the story line but still read coz u were the writer..

As the story moved ahead, I enjoyed the flavour of it.. Geet’s dominance, then repenting her deeds and ?submissive Geet..

But I would definitely prefer to see a strong Geet, like in their childhood, not that childish high headedness but like a strong woman who can stand equal to her guy!!

I guess we ve seen the other phases.. now is the time for equality!! ❤️

@Pink - Thank-you. That means a lot.smiley31

@bold - It's a public demand smiley36 and I will bring it up.

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the note 

Waiting to read next part

Renuka1972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Password plz

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Anu 

Thank you for tagging me 🤗♥️ we already read about  maaneet love , and it's true from childhood geet was dependant on Maan,  now wanna see  maan's appreciation for independent geet 😉

waiting to read this story 😊

tellyme thumbnail
Go Read - Posted  chapter here smiley1

Athuathulya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting....

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 54

Warning - 18+

Morning hues brought the soft lightning in their bedroom when Maan was playing his fingers on the bare shoulder of his wife

“Maa-aan.. let me go please” 

“Umm huunn… I need my morning energy…” and he dipped his head and nuzzled his pointed nose tip between her valleys.

“Maan.. unnn… Maan please.. chodo na… I will be late in office” but Maan totally ignored her plea and instead tied her wrists above her head by his one hand

He licked her navel “dare you talk about the office when in bed..” 

Geet wriggled her body as he was creating waves of sensation and had tied her. Geet could not let him win every time.. ohhh only this man can bring out that ziddi Geet

“leave me Maan or else my Khaddos boss is going to make my life hell in the office… ”

Maan threw the cover off them, settled himself on top of her, smiled and rubbed his fingers between her bottom pink lips

“you are cheating on me… in these intimate moments with your husband you are remembering your boss…. not fair to your lover who is working hard to please you….”

Ohhh.. that took her to an entirely different world. Geet had her eyes closed and she was lost in the sensation his fingers were making on her

“your boss should be very hot ….” he teased

“Ummmm…” is all Geet could say and lifted her bottom for him and he did the honor of pushing his fingers inside but stopped

“Bolo… is he very hot…”

“Maan pleaseeee…”

he rubbed his thumb there “so he is not…”

“damnnnn… he is…. and if you take a second more, I will make out with him today ….”

Maan had a cunning broad smile on his face as he positioned his erected manhood inside her and went inside-out with a harsh jerk… Geet threw her head back, lifting her bottom even more to give him more access… as if he needed. Her round bottom was securely cupped in one palm while the other did its work on her upper bulge, playing with them.

“So you wanna.. make out with him…” Maan wanted to hear from her

“Chhh…uuuoooo… umm… my hubby is hot…” Encouraged he increased the momentum

“and your boss…” Geet could play along very well knowing he cannot pull out now

“Boss is too khadoos.. puts me off my mood..”

Maan bent to press his lips  savagely, his hands playing on her hard tip as he rolled inside her 

“Are you sure…” he asked looking into her face, slowing down inside her

“Chh.. he doesn’t have it in him…” she bit her lower lip, enjoying his curious face

“He is too professional, unmoved with beauty like me around… what do I say to him… interesting???”

Maan came out of her and threw his back on bed “Don’t you think you are inviting lot of trouble”

Geet placed herself sideways on his chest, tracing her fingers on his finely defined face

“At this moment I want to enjoy my hot hubby and not that boring boss…” She planted a quick kiss on his cheeks and got up to move away, covering herself with the thin sheet when Maan held her hand.

“Maan now let me go…” she turned to see Maan’s serious face “Naraaz ho..’ he asked her, very well reading her nervousness for what was coming up for her in the office.

Geet shook her head for ‘no’. He gently pulled her to him

“Jaan - hard decisions need to be taken many times. “

Geet took a deep breath “I know I am headed for some big punishment in office”

He took her hands in his “It is a hard decision, now it will be on you to think it as an opportunity or punishment”

“But trust me one one thing - Anything hard on you, it will be ten times harder on me.”

“Fine with whatever you decide in office… but do not be harsh on me in front of Dadima.. she thinks bad of you, I don’t like it”

“Jaan she is my Dadi and no matter what, she is going to love me… but”

“But??” he shook his head and smiled at her “I am happy she is loving you now… I want that to stay… uske liye main thorda ….” he left it hanging

“What -main thorda.. “ 

“leave it… nothing important..” but Geet’s eyes widened when she understood the underlying meaning of his acts. She cupped his face “don’t do so much for me… I have grown up, main sambhal lungi”

“Yeah… you demoed a few days back how you handle things.. so it’s going to be my way, baby… Now go get ready for office”

“I will go check the kitchen first…” 

“ohh no… not again.. why are you so stubborn”

“Bye.. you can show your stupid anger for that on the dining table” and she left.

Maan looked up to the ceiling “Itni ziddi bhi kyun banaya isse” Maan hated her new passion of becoming a good capable daughter in law. He had tried to deter her from it and focus on her profession and him only but it was not easy to zone out this stubborn girl.

Geet reached the office by 9 am and knew she had to meet her grumpy boss at 10. He has been in the meeting since 8.  Maan expected everyone, especially Geet, to be in office by 8. But Geet had taken the duty at home a little too seriously, unable to come to office with him, in return obviously irking him. 

Maan was in his office, deeply invested with head lawyer of his legal team, Mr. Smith Johnson and Aditya Sharma, his finance head

“Mr.Khurana, it’s beyond understanding. Now that you are married, why are you only transferring 5 percent share to your wife”

“Sir, financially as well, we will have major tax benefit if the money is shared among two of you” added Adi

“And Mr. Khurana, in board meeting you will have default two votes”

“With the high share percent that I hold, weight of my vote anyways has the last say” Maan countered 

“As for tax, we can have one more charity open, My wife or Dadima can run it” he added further

“So, do you plan to backdoor that charity as profitable but save tax”

“I don’t do illegal activities Mr. Johnson. I meant, I pay tax but some amount that goes in tax, can be deterred to invest in society my way”

“But, giving more share to your wife will lessen you tax”

“I don’t want to use my wife for tax saving”

“But Mr. Khurana, why are you not willing to transfer shares to your wife. Do you have any trust issue”

“Mr. Smith!!” Maan warned

“We are talking ‘legal’ only” “Sorry!! Even the world will like to know the worth Mrs. khurana holds”

Maan was thinking “For all legal and business benefit, Mr. Khurana, I will only say five percent is very less to transfer to your spouse” 

Mr. Smith left after clearing his point

Adi stayed there “Maan Sir, koi baat hai… I can help. It’s my area”

“Adi.. you are more like a friend to me. Geet is naive, very naive. I don’t want to put her in all these complexity”

“But  did you not hand the whole Annie Creations to Annie, plus an additional ten percent to her,and Dadima holds ten percent. Five percent is unfair to Geet”

“Rest all is mine and I am Geet’s. Kya fark padta hai Adi. She is my nominee in all” Maan paused and the took another deep breath

“I am tired of people judging Geet and she trying to prove herself. I want her to be just herself Adi and for that I do not want to create any situation where people will judge her. On top, she doesn't wish for these share at all” 

“People are bound to judge… this way or the other, you or her.”

“Yes, this way is better… they can very well judge me, I will handle the criticism. I know how to handle people. And people also know my power, so they will think twice before raising questions to me. Geet is vulnerable. I want to keep her free from all”

“Thanks for letting me know. I will prepare our PR team to be prepared for such questions. But Sir, I will still agree with Mr. Johnson, Geet, as your wife should be entitled to bigger share percentage”

“Hmm.. Thanks. I will see to that.”  No one knew how Maan’s mind work and why he did something which seemed unusual to everyone around. But he knew how the world works and he had his ways to twist finger to get things on his side.

It was 10 and Maan saw Geet waiting outside for their scheduled meeting. She was nervous, what project will he assign her and on top she had  irritated him by coming late. Any chance of leniency is gone.

“Geet, what are you so nervous for? Play Maan’s card on him. How smoothly he takes you under his spell when you are upset with him..” She sighed. It is a long gone thing. Nowadays she never shows her anger towards him. Does he miss that? she spanked her head 

“This is not the time Geet.. give your best shot inside” 

All this while, Maan’s pair of eyes were observing her acts through slightly opened blinds.

“Adi, I have a hard stop at 10. We can discuss later”

“Sure Sir”

Adi came out “Go” Geet nodded and opened the door. She slightly closed the door and pulled the blinds down.

She turned to him “Sit” he said with a completely professional tone. The tone that meant distance

“No Geet, it’s not the time to get scared by his professionalism” she reminded herself and planted a broad smile on her face and went around the table to reach him

“Geet” he turned to her side. Geet swiftly removed his hand and settled herself on his lap making a first step to seep crack in his professional attitude

“Geet listen…” but Geet placed her index finger on his lips and curled other hand around his neck to pull him closer 

“My boss looks too hot in his angry avatar… I can’t miss a chance to flirt my handsome boss”

This Girl!!!... Maan kept aside his professionalism side for a second and pulled her in jerk

“I heard your boss is very boring..he puts you off” Geet sensually traced her hands along his face

“who told you that… maybe someone jealous of my handsome boss…” Maan was enjoying her flirting. She was his old Geet, who always had her childish way of flirting. But even with her childish flirting she has capability to sway his heart

“At last, you learnt to flirt” Geet frowned on his making fun of her sensual efforts

She held both his collar and pressed her lips on his. That was it, Maan pulled her closer and poured all his tension in that one kiss, his hands digging in the skin of her petite waist.

Geet could feel he has so much going within. They separated and she looked at him with a smile.

“Thanks for this. Much needed for what we are going to talk”

Geet placed a soft kiss on his cheeks.

“Geet can you go out and come back again. We need to be in professional mode for whatever I am going to talk about. This way, I will not be able to say what I have to for your next project. You don’t want to see weak me, right”

Geet wondered what was going on in his brain. His thinking always started from where hers or most of people’s thinking ended.

Respecting his wish, she went out “I will be back after a cup of coffee. You take your time”

“Hmm…”

Geet gathered herself as a reportee to him and knocked on his door after ten minutes.

“Come in”

“Good Morning Sir..”

“Good Morning, take a seat”

She settled and Maan forwarded a file to her. 

“This is the file for your new project. Open and take a glance and understand what it is.”

Geet opened the file to read “I will be back in ten minutes, you carry on”

Geet started reading the project and its details surprised her. Where does Maan’s mind go and how far does he think? She could not even imagine he would think in this direction. She thought it was all past and everyone has moved on in their life and handled everything in their life, even if they are struggling, they are managing and growing. 

But It's Maan - His mind goes into these hidden situations. Now she is his wife. It was a test for her. 

Maan was back after a while with coffee in his hand “Did you see the details”

Geet got up “Maa-aan” “Sir” he corrected. He wanted to maintain the professional ground. 

“Sit” he signaled and took his seat, throwing his body back on the chair

“Hmmm… so this is the project. You need to start with this in a month”

“This project means…”

“Project is a project. What has it to mean” Maan maintained his professional face

“Maan I will have to stay in India for this”

“Most people have to travel and stay away from home, you are fortunate to be going to stay with your family”

“Maan, this means we will have a long distance relationship. I was thinking of giving our relation some time… my responsibilities here as daughter in law”

Maan was so irritated at her idea and stubbornness of becoming a good daughter in law and keeping herself busy in duties that were not needed. He was here for Dadima and there were line of people to work here. And Dadima, in actuality, did not need her service.

“As an employee here, your responsibility is to take up the project assigned to you by your boss and then work hard to make it successful”

“And what about my responsibility for my family here and my husband”

“Geet, stop focusing on pseudo duties, where you are just forcing your involvement. You very well know I am sending you were your duties lies most and were you are actually needed”

Geet’s heart , on one hand, was jumping with joy for at last getting days to spend with her family. But then she was scared of Dadima thinking wrong of her. But the biggest challenge was their long distance relationship. That was something that moved the whole system of Geet. Maan was strong in this matter but separation from Maan took the hell out of Geet, even if it was to stay with her family.

“Are you scared of taking this responsibility? You have been capable of successfully restarting the project which was dead for us. This is actually a running project. Your brother needs your capability. You are needed to bring back the glory of your father’s business. It’s your duty Geet and…”

“And??”

“and make your husband debt free…. Until uncle’s business does not go up to its original glory and beyond, I will feel the weight of indebtedness. And I want you to help me in this..” there was an immense request in his eyes.

“For you it is just the matter of finger snap… humne dur rehna jaroori hain”

“Geet business is not about only placing money. It has to be strong from within and have a solid backbone to sustain in hard times. On top, my being involved in any way is not a good idea”

“why??”

“you won’t understand that… I want my uncle to be proud of his children and his family. I do not want to make them indebted in return of my debt…. the cycle needs to stop and we all need to be in debt free relation.. will you help me Geet?”

She had tears in her eyes. Separation from him was already getting her nervous. Maan was wondering about his crazy girl. 

“For you anything…”  “dadima??” she asked in low voice

“I will manage here..”

Maan explained to her how he will train her for a month, then they will leave for India and he will be there with her for a month. They will have family time and he will guide her and Brij on business. He would then be back here and Geet will take over her responsibilities for Handa Group.

Chapter 54 - New Project - 18+

Enjoy!!

Please like and comment. smiley42Your comments are very valuable and much needed. Please do participate.

P.S - In hurry, will send PM later.

smiley31

Warning  to person trying to copy others creative idea and presenting as their own. If  I find anyone copying my idea, even if you do it in twisted way, I will take action. So stop doing so.

My stories are not rocket science, but they are mine!!!

Readers - I will have my content available for you all without password. You and me will not suffer.

Copyright ©anusworldoffictions.blog 2024. All Rights Reserved.

Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website without the permission of the copyright owner

Edited by tellyme - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely part.... waiting how there long distance relationship move .. waiting for next part 😀😀😀😀

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update 

Loved how he is concerned for Geet’s father family business and for that he is going to be away from geet as in long distance relationship and Geet and Brij will bring their father’s business back to it’s height.It will be tough for both of them to stay away from each other.

Would love to read more