Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I think its just a one month extension

It's getting good trps though...doesnt make sense for it to go off air before the others

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I think its just a one month extension

It's getting good trps though...doesnt make sense for it to go off air before the others

True n if trps rise post ipl they will definitely extend further it looks 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

True n if trps rise post ipl they will definitely extend further it looks 

Even during ipl, it was in top 3 of channel 🤔 it was doing better than Agnisakshi, Junooniyat, TIMG. At one point it even tied with Parineeti

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good news and I think the Trp will do well if they focus on Raviksha as of now the show still getting 1.1 or 1.2 without Raviksha togetherness and IPL is over as well.....all they need now is to nullified Kara marriage cuz Kavya is irrelevant in their stories and she doesn't added any impacts on the show whatsoever except seeing her screaming and mourning all the time. Malhar ji needs back as well 🙏 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
MochaQueen thumbnail

How can they sign him when his current show has no end date yet🤣

and Fahmaan recently worked with SP in Imlie...i thought the channel doesnt bring same actor back once he goes to another channel🤔 i dont mind him but i wanted a new lead. Need a break from FK

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

and Fahmaan recently worked with SP in Imlie...i thought the channel doesnt bring same actor back once he goes to another channel🤔 i dont mind him but i wanted a new lead. Need a break from FK

Yeah how come this happened when his show gets an extension plus his contract hasn't ended so maybe this news is just rumour 🤔 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarinX1

Yeah how come this happened when his show gets an extension plus his contract hasn't ended so maybe this news is just rumour 🤔 

IF articles are usually reliable but this makes no sense lol its too early to sign him...it even says that he will begin shooting after DP ends, yet DP has no end date yet🤣 maybe they approached him before DP got extension, ab shayad replace kar dein🤔

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Better don't watch that show even if Fahmaan is there. Its poison. High in toxicity