mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Can we just take a moment to appreciate this Bollywood beauty with a heart of gold? She's like a breath of fresh air, always bringing her infectious energy wherever she goes. From her killer dance moves to her captivating smile, Shraddha knows how to light up the screen and steal our hearts.

I mean, have you seen her in those dance sequences? She moves like a dream and makes us want to groove along with her. It's like she has a magical rhythm in her veins or something. 

Shraddha is also known for being down-to-earth and approachable. She's the kind of celebrity you can imagine grabbing a cup of coffee with and having a good laugh. It's refreshing to see someone so relatable in the glitzy world of Bollywood.

And let's not forget her fashion game! Shraddha can rock any outfit, be it an elegant gown or a funky street style look. She's always pushing boundaries and experimenting with her style, and we love her for it. Who else can effortlessly switch from glamorous diva to carefree chic?

Thoughts on this sweetheart?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

JayaBachan thumbnail

I don’t see the appeal and never understood the hype over her looks. Shraddha might be a nice person but she’s a horrible actress. I stand witness to the fact that I barely survived Ek Villain with her giggly “Aye Villain” and almost begged for a swift death after watching 15 minutes of Mein Jhooti Tu Makkar. 

mintyblue thumbnail

She's not a good actress but a lovely person (inside and out)

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mintyblue

She's not a good actress but a lovely person (inside and out)

I’m sure she is Minty but she doesn’t light up my screen that’s for sure. 😆

mintyblue thumbnail

Shraddha ✶ (@shraddhakapoor) | Instagram

Her simplicity is what makes her so adorable!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bhakk aise logo ko kaun hi chance deta if not shaktis kid or kohlapuris whatever. She looks pretty and dances well but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is just.....Bland! No screen presence and omg lets not even talk about the horrendous dialogue delivery where it looks like she is chewing a Paan and might spit out any moment.

No.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I don’t see the appeal and never understood the hype over her looks. Shraddha might be a nice person but she’s a horrible actress. I stand witness to the fact that I barely survived Ek Villain with her giggly “Aye Villain” and almost begged for a swift death after watching 15 minutes of Mein Jhooti Tu Makkar. 

I watched ek villain in theater and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life 

That ehh villain was more traumatizing than the actual villain in the movie 

I found her very pretty back then and the songs were amazing but the movie sucked 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

shraddha is the kind of girl from school who we instantly fall in love with. read in many interviews by others that she was a really good student also.