Na Umra Ki Seema Ho

Na Umra ki Seema ho: ViDev honeymoon next episode Pg 4:OS

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Devidhi 3.jpg

Na Umra ki seema Ho, Na janm ka ho Bandhan

Jab Pyaar kare koi, to dekhe keval mann

A sweet smile on Vidhi's face while singing in dulcet tones lighted up her entire persona...... Realisation hit Dev like a resounding force of a storm just off the sea...... this woman, his new wife, loved him pure and she didn't care what the world remarked...the memory sprung in his heart when he had chided her for seeking validation from others... pride surged in his heart as he picked the guitar from the man next to him and joined her in the tune.

When her part was over, she held the mike for her husband........ a callow lover treading tentatively in the realms of the heart..... Dev sang the next stanza...... the lines he had always loved deeply because they were the exact depiction of him!

Akaash ka soonapan, mere Tanha Man mein

Paayal chhankati tum, aa jao jeevan mein

Sometimes, their love surprised him!..... 

Just today the idea had struck him to gift her a beautiful romantic emotion from his heart, a paayal!........ He wanted to convey to her that their love had changed him as a person...... Today itself, she had gone and worn Maa's gifted dress; though it was bold for her shy female sensibility....... His heart had taken a cheery leap, kneeling in front of her to stop her from shying away...... so now she well deserved that gift!....... as if this was not enough, she had chosen a song where his stanza spoke of that same paayal........ Milapani Mata had truly blessed the couple's love, Dev smiled in satisfaction as he waited for the gift to arrive while he sent Vidhi ahead to their room!

Vidhi stood at the door of their room clutching the card key in hand.... Never in life had she seen a card like this being used as key ...... Weren't cards supposed to be used for financial purposes??........ She desperately searched for the slot and somehow found it. But when she inserted the card, it beeped and Vidhi panicked...... Like a scared kitten, She looked around for help and saw some laundry personnel taking sheets away.... "Suniye, Bjhaiyya ji....... Suniye." The man came over and took the card out, then he swiped the card through the slot and opened the door for her.

"Aap ka mobile baj raha hai" He smiled sweetly at her as she was engrossed in watching his actions to open the door. Vidhi bolted to check the mobile.... 

"Vidhi, kitni der lagaati ho mobile uthaane mein!" Dev snapped.

Vidhi was taken aback with his ire but she quieted herself. Just a few days back she had told him that she was ok if yelling at her reduced his tensions.

"Haan Sir, voh kya hua..... ki voh door key mujhe pata nahi tha ki swipe karni hai toh thodi gadbad hui..... Sorry!" Vidhi caught her ears in her typical manner every time with Dev.

1.jpg

Despite his impatient anger, Dev smiled. She was really cute! Naive in so many matters if one saw; yet so very mature in her thoughts if one looked deeper.

"Have you carried any cash?" Dev was almost apologetic...... He had genuinely tried imbibing the habit to carry cash after her multiple taunts.... But today he was stuck up; all his cards had been declined while making payment for the gift.

"Haan meri purse mein teen sau  hain" Vidhi replied in innocence.

This time Dev laughed aloud, "Teen Sau nahi, jyada.... Teen hajaar, tees hajaar??"

Vidhi remembered her mother-in-law had given her a bundle of notes as pocket money along with the dress gift before leaving for the honeymoon.

"Oh Yes! Mummiji has given me a bundle of notes. I have kept those in chorkappa of my other bag."

"Chor what?" Dev always learned some new words from Vidhi every time.

"Chor- KAPPA...."Vidhi stressed on second word innocently trying to explain him, "voh jagaha jahaan hum apne paise chhupakar rakhate hain...... meri maa bhi yahi karati hain" Vidhi felt proud that she had learned so much from her mother.

"Vidhi, did I not explain that this is a five-star hotel...." Dev chastised her lightly, " There's a safe in that wardrobe and nobody robs anything here, the security is very tight....... Ok listen, I am sending a bellboy to our room. Uss ke haath mujhe das hajaar bhej dena."

Vidhi nodded though she was not totally convinced of handing over cash to unknown strangers.

In a short while, Dev was back in the room. He carried a packet in his hand and smiled at her showing it.

Another gift? Such a small packet? Vidhi's curiosity was happily tickled, but she checked her thoughts. She had recently seen that her husband had a naughty streak inside him when he had gifted her the sexy purple nightdress. Now what could this possibly be? Happy expectation lighted up her unsure eyes.

3.jpg

Dev caught her hand and brought her to the bed, making her sit on the bed. Then he kneeled down and took her foot on his lap. Feeling uncomfortable, she tried pulling it back, but he held her ankle firmly on his lap.

Mesmerised completely, Vidhi silently watcher her husband. 

Dev took a paayal out of the small packet and showing it to her momentarily, he put that anklet around her ankle, his expressions happy.

This was such a great Surprise! Vidhi's eyes lightened up with happy tears as she smiled happily ear to ear.

Dev held her hand again jerking her up. Her face came dangerously close to him as he looked down at her. 

A man, A woman and A primeval emotion! 

Dev didn't say a word... Somehow words couldn't be trusted in this moment... But he trusted his heart... His heart swelled with all his love..... only for her and her alone...he made his hands take all that love in them and cupped her cheeks... slowly... softly... he brushed his thumb over her lids brimming with tears ready to roll down unabashed.......How could he let all those pearls waste away like that?

Then, very softly his lips rested against her forehead...a thousand words in a single touch!... telling her much more than any words could ever tell!

Enthralled, vulnerable, expectant yet scared...... Vidhi felt all emotions at the same time!  With one single kiss, she had not expected to have all such feelings..... After all he had kissed her forehead before..... she had felt his love even then.... but this time something had changed deeply...She was not a naïve girl anymore; she was going to be His Woman!

Somehow Dev sensed her fear..... He didn't want to hasten and scare her.... He ached to make love to her and introduce her to the wonders of a union.... He wanted to win her heart again through physical pleasures, but not in a hurry.  That would be a fleeting victory...a hollow triumph...it was not about his male ability to master her, to tame her, to pleasure her; it was about a true relation desired by his vulnerable heart...a relation that would stay strong in face of every cloudburst or volcano in their life!

"Come, lets both change and get comfortable" Dev released her.

Soon both had gotten fresh and changed into their nightclothes. Dev was sitting on the bed when Vidhi came out of the bathroom and walked towards him. He reached out for her hand and pulled her onto their marital bed.

His arm wrapped lovingly around her. "Vidhi, tumhe pata hai yeh paayal kyun?"

Vidhi shook her head in a mute denial.

"Vidhi, yaad hai, I had taken you to my mother's room and introduced her to you.... I had said my heart is not lonely anymore... That vacuum is filled by you......The lines that I sang today were from my heart.... mera dil sach mein tanaha tha..... aur main chahata hoon paayal chanakati tum humesha mere paaas raho..... In paayal ki jo chachhan hai na..... that's the music in my heart!"

Dev Vidhi 4.jpg

Vidhi could not trust words either...Same as him, she opted for action rather than words. She took his hand in both her hands softly, lovingly ......And then pressed her lips on his fisted palm with all her love, her trust, her assurance to him coming through her lips...then she hugged him tight ...holding onto him, not wanting to let go ever.

Love had always been there yet there was something more between them now, a closeness that hadn't been there before...The one of the kinds that exists when purush and prakriti unite! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends, this is how I would have loved the honeymoon to happen..... a bit of her original naviety ...... her innocent apology to him which has disappeared totally nowadays...... her happy expectation seen when she started wondering if he had feelings for her too..... our beautiful nuksh fandom days.

If you gals like this part 1, Amba could come next morning in part 2..... do hit your reaction buttons and share your comments.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful!! Amba ko mat leke aao, please. 

This content was originally posted by: Monkish

Wonderful!! Amba ko mat leke aao, please. 

OK! I agree Amba spoiled the honeymoon fun in the actual episode.

Par phir mere dimaag mein Divya Dumba ka track jo alag hona chaahiye tha, voh kaise likhungi?

After all har story mein ek hero ek heroin aur ek villian hota hi hai😆

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

OK! I agree Amba spoiled the honeymoon fun in the actual episode.

Par phir mere dimaag mein Divya Dumba ka track jo alag hona chaahiye tha, voh kaise likhungi?

After all har story mein ek hero ek heroin aur ek villian hota hi hai😆

Theek hai, aap apna pivot le lijiye ga, par shart hai, agla part turant de dijiyega

carljung thumbnail

Devidhi 3.jpg

Na Umra ki seema Ho, Na janm ka ho Bandhan

Jab Pyaar kare koi, to dekhe keval mann

A sweet smile on Vidhi's face while singing in dulcet tones lighted up her entire persona...... Realisation hit Dev like a resounding force of a storm just off the sea...... this woman, his new wife, loved him pure and she didn't care what the world remarked...the memory sprung in his heart when he had chided her for seeking validation from others... pride surged in his heart as he picked the guitar from the man next to him and joined her in the tune.

When her part was over, she held the mike for her husband........ a callow lover treading tentatively in the realms of the heart..... Dev sang the next stanza...... the lines he had always loved deeply because they were the exact depiction of him!

Akaash ka soonapan, mere Tanha Man mein

Paayal chhankati tum, aa jao jeevan mein

Sometimes, their love surprised him!..... 

Just today the idea had struck him to gift her a beautiful romantic emotion from his heart, a paayal!........ He wanted to convey to her that their love had changed him as a person...... Today itself, she had gone and worn Maa's gifted dress; though it was bold for her shy female sensibility....... His heart had taken a cheery leap, kneeling in front of her to stop her from shying away...... so now she well deserved that gift!....... as if this was not enough, she had chosen a song where his stanza spoke of that same paayal........ Milapani Mata had truly blessed the couple's love, Dev smiled in satisfaction as he waited for the gift to arrive while he sent Vidhi ahead to their room!

Vidhi stood at the door of their room clutching the card key in hand.... Never in life had she seen a card like this being used as key ...... Weren't cards supposed to be used for financial purposes??........ She desperately searched for the slot and somehow found it. But when she inserted the card, it beeped and Vidhi panicked...... Like a scared kitten, She looked around for help and saw some laundry personnel taking sheets away.... "Suniye, Bjhaiyya ji....... Suniye." The man came over and took the card out, then he swiped the card through the slot and opened the door for her.

"Aap ka mobile baj raha hai" He smiled sweetly at her as she was engrossed in watching his actions to open the door. Vidhi bolted to check the mobile.... 

"Vidhi, kitni der lagaati ho mobile uthaane mein!" Dev snapped.

Vidhi was taken aback with his ire but she quieted herself. Just a few days back she had told him that she was ok if yelling at her reduced his tensions.

"Haan Sir, voh kya hua..... ki voh door key mujhe pata nahi tha ki swipe karni hai toh thodi gadbad hui..... Sorry!" Vidhi caught her ears in her typical manner every time with Dev.

1.jpg

Despite his impatient anger, Dev smiled. She was really cute! Naive in so many matters if one saw; yet so very mature in her thoughts if one looked deeper.

"Have you carried any cash?" Dev was almost apologetic...... He had genuinely tried imbibing the habit to carry cash after her multiple taunts.... But today he was stuck up; all his cards had been declined while making payment for the gift.

"Haan meri purse mein teen sau  hain" Vidhi replied in innocence.

This time Dev laughed aloud, "Teen Sau nahi, jyada.... Teen hajaar, tees hajaar??"

Vidhi remembered her mother-in-law had given her a bundle of notes as pocket money along with the dress gift before leaving for the honeymoon.

"Oh Yes! Mummiji has given me a bundle of notes. I have kept those in chorkappa of my other bag."

"Chor what?" Dev always learned some new words from Vidhi every time.

"Chor- KAPPA...."Vidhi stressed on second word innocently trying to explain him, "voh jagaha jahaan hum apne paise chhupakar rakhate hain...... meri maa bhi yahi karati hain" Vidhi felt proud that she had learned so much from her mother.

"Vidhi, did I not explain that this is a five-star hotel...." Dev chastised her lightly, " There's a safe in that wardrobe and nobody robs anything here, the security is very tight....... Ok listen, I am sending a bellboy to our room. Uss ke haath mujhe das hajaar bhej dena."

Vidhi nodded though she was not totally convinced of handing over cash to unknown strangers.

In a short while, Dev was back in the room. He carried a packet in his hand and smiled at her showing it.

Another gift? Such a small packet? Vidhi's curiosity was happily tickled, but she checked her thoughts. She had recently seen that her husband had a naughty streak inside him when he had gifted her the sexy purple nightdress. Now what could this possibly be? Happy expectation lighted up her unsure eyes.

3.jpg

Dev caught her hand and brought her to the bed, making her sit on the bed. Then he kneeled down and took her foot on his lap. Feeling uncomfortable, she tried pulling it back, but he held her ankle firmly on his lap.

Mesmerised completely, Vidhi silently watcher her husband. 

Dev took a paayal out of the small packet and showing it to her momentarily, he put that anklet around her ankle, his expressions happy.

This was such a great Surprise! Vidhi's eyes lightened up with happy tears as she smiled happily ear to ear.

Dev held her hand again jerking her up. Her face came dangerously close to him as he looked down at her. 

A man, A woman and A primeval emotion! 

Dev didn't say a word... Somehow words couldn't be trusted in this moment... But he trusted his heart... His heart swelled with all his love..... only for her and her alone...he made his hands take all that love in them and cupped her cheeks... slowly... softly... he brushed his thumb over her lids brimming with tears ready to roll down unabashed.......How could he let all those pearls waste away like that?

Then, very softly his lips rested against her forehead...a thousand words in a single touch!... telling her much more than any words could ever tell!

Enthralled, vulnerable, expectant yet scared...... Vidhi felt all emotions at the same time!  With one single kiss, she had not expected to have all such feelings..... After all he had kissed her forehead before..... she had felt his love even then.... but this time something had changed deeply...She was not a naïve girl anymore; she was going to be His Woman!

Somehow Dev sensed her fear..... He didn't want to hasten and scare her.... He ached to make love to her and introduce her to the wonders of a union.... He wanted to win her heart again through physical pleasures, but not in a hurry.  That would be a fleeting victory...a hollow triumph...it was not about his male ability to master her, to tame her, to pleasure her; it was about a true relation desired by his vulnerable heart...a relation that would stay strong in face of every cloudburst or volcano in their life!

"Come, lets both change and get comfortable" Dev released her.

Soon both had gotten fresh and changed into their nightclothes. Dev was sitting on the bed when Vidhi came out of the bathroom and walked towards him. He reached out for her hand and pulled her onto their marital bed.

His arm wrapped lovingly around her. "Vidhi, tumhe pata hai yeh paayal kyun?"

Vidhi shook her head in a mute denial.

"Vidhi, yaad hai, I had taken you to my mother's room and introduced her to you.... I had said my heart is not lonely anymore... That vacuum is filled by you......The lines that I sang today were from my heart.... mera dil sach mein tanaha tha..... aur main chahata hoon paayal chanakati tum humesha mere paaas raho..... In paayal ki jo chachhan hai na..... that's the music in my heart!"

Dev Vidhi 4.jpg

Vidhi could not trust words either...Same as him, she opted for action rather than words. She took his hand in both her hands softly, lovingly ......And then pressed her lips on his fisted palm with all her love, her trust, her assurance to him coming through her lips...then she hugged him tight ...holding onto him, not wanting to let go ever.

Love had always been there yet there was something more between them now, a closeness that hadn't been there before...The one of the kinds that exists when purush and prakriti unite! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends, this is how I would have loved the honeymoon to happen..... a bit of her original naviety ...... her innocent apology to him which has disappeared totally nowadays...... her happy expectation seen when she started wondering if he had feelings for her too..... our beautiful nuksh fandom days.

If you gals like this part 1, Amba could come next morning in part 2..... do hit your reaction buttons and share your comments.

Oh good lord "meri maa yha bhi aa gyi"

And purush and prakriti unite🤣🤣🤣

Saarthi hamara rath satyug mei le chalo.

Edited by carljung - 10 months ago
This content was originally posted by: carljung

Oh good lord "meri maa yha bhi aa gyi"

And purush and prakriti unite🤣🤣🤣

Saarthi hamara rath satyug mei le chalo.

Carl, satyug poora nahi padega, meri jaan!..... Vaha jaana hoga jab koi human tha hi nahi toh yug ka koi parimaan nahi tha.

The first known big bang..... was our Hindu culture recognised "Naad Bramha!" Nadbramha is the sound of the universe; symbolized as Omkar. And Omkar is the roop of Ganesha! 

Ganesha (matter) coming from Eesha (aadishakti parvati.... the eternal energy)

Every time a male gamete and a female gamete unite, it's prakriti and pursuh! A big bang happens!  Chromosomes meet, genes get switched on and off and a new entity comes into being. That smaller version big bang leaves its mark in new entity as Mooladhar chakra!

Not mera khud ka gyaan jhaadofying like Vidhi Mata🤣🤣 rather stated clearly in Atharvasheesha. Bore kar diya ho toh patthar maar lena but here is the proof.

Twam Eva Sarvam Khalu Idam Bramham Asi

Twam Mooladhar Sthitosi Nityam

Aavirbhootam cha srushtyado Prakruti Purushat param!

Maa toh Vidhi ki har jagaha pahuchati hai...... Chahe dev ka office ho, ya baalghar, ya Raichand mansion.... Ghar jal jaayenge par Bimla mata gehane pehankar utar aayegi🤣

Next part will be matured text of actual suhaag raat😉, we all missed. To not make it vulgar, the vandana to Ardhanareshwara!

🤗Achcha laga na yeh wala Videv honeymoon?😉

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 10 months ago
Minami_koi thumbnail

Such a beautiful recreation of the honey moon track. I wish they could have given even a fraction of this in show,Instead what we got was Amba and Divya track. 

"when purush and prakriti unite! "

this was beautiful.waiting for the next part,

This content was originally posted by: Minami_koi

Such a beautiful recreation of the honey moon track. I wish they could have given even a fraction of this in show,Instead what we got was Amba and Divya track. 

Bold: Issi liye OS name is "use your Imagine power"😆

🤗Thank you so very much for your kind words

This content was originally posted by: Minami_koi

Bold: Itna ganda, itna thoughtless , so badly written track😡...... iss se toh achcha tha PH hum sab logonke OS/SS/FF uthake episode banaate. Would have been much better! 

Kam se kam, honeymoon day par director aur editors Thoda Videv ko relax hone dete ek dooje ke saath.... Pehale baaki saare honeymooners, phir cards declined and thereafter Amba....... Beech mein ittu sa payal scene..... 

Voh ek paayal leke usse kitna romantic bana sakate hain..... Even the speed of shooting matters.

Paayal har serial mein hota hai..... Depends on director shooting kaise kiya? Check this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt6gpRnvhjo

Minami_koi thumbnail

Bold: Itna ganda, itna thoughtless , so badly written track😡...... iss se toh achcha tha PH hum sab logonke OS/SS/FF uthake episode banaate. Would have been much better! 

Kam se kam, honeymoon day par director aur editors Thoda Videv ko relax hone dete ek dooje ke saath.... Pehale baaki saare honeymooners, phir cards declined and thereafter Amba....... Beech mein ittu sa payal scene..... 

Voh ek paayal leke usse kitna romantic bana sakate hain..... Even the speed of shooting matters.

Paayal har serial mein hota hai..... Depends on director shooting kaise kiya? Check this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt6gpRnvhjo

So true... The leads have such crackling chemistry that they make even a mundane washing vessel activity appear magical. But makers have not used it even 1%.

True that.. Payal scene had immense potential. 

Like you said they are sadists who can't stand their own leads. 😡