Posted: 10 months ago

Coz I just finished watching it. I didn't understand every detail of HOW she took her revenge so won't comment on that,even if people say it was very neat and meticulous.

But I kept watching to see what every criminal's end would be.

Anybody watched it here?Thoughts?

The ending could have been better. Was not satisfied.

I’ve been meaning to watch it but I’m hesitant. I’m not too keen on revenge stories unless they have a love story shoved down my throat to appease my need for every content to have some kinda romance element.  

Originally posted by Ottocake

The ending could have been better. Was not satisfied.

Oh,you mean how and where every criminal ended up?or that the last 20 or so minutes of the last episode shouldn't have been dedicated to whom and what they chose to dedicate it to?

Edited by blahhhh - 10 months ago
Originally posted by FingerFetish

I’ve been meaning to watch it but I’m hesitant. I’m not too keen on revenge stories unless they have a love story shoved down my throat to appease my need for every content to have some kinda romance element.  

Ohh...then you are probably going to have something to rant about if you do manage to watch the show😂

Originally posted by blahhhh

Oh,you mean how and where every criminal ended up?or that the last 20 or so minutes of the last episode shouldn't have been dedicated to whom and what they chose to dedicate?

Yes, the last 20 mins also the main culprit deserved harsher punishment. The love angle was unnecessary and the ending frame when both the leads were looking each other and saying ILU was so funny to me. 😆

Oh yes the ending frame didn't have the impact it was intended to have😂

I cannot handle revenge stories so I gave up on it after only reading the synopsis but want to plug in another drama that I just finished and thoroughly enjoyed . After a long time I found a well written and executed sageuk drama which had both romance and suspense. The secret romantic guesthouse. 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 10 months ago

I did. The show is good, I was hooked. 
But to be honest, it actually shocked me to know that it was inspired by a real life case. Moreover what’s even more unbelievable is that apparently extreme bullying in schools is not that uncommon in Korea. I mean what in the world!

A lot of K dramas portray bullying in schools and I never gave it much thought because it is mostly shown as a subplot or just a small part of the story but since knowing that bullying culture is widely prevalent in their schools, it’s really made me so uncomfortable.

Originally posted by WhiteNights

I did. The show is good, I was hooked. 
But to be honest, it actually shocked me to know that it was inspired by a real life case. Moreover what’s even more unbelievable is that apparently extreme bullying in schools is not that uncommon in Korea. I mean what in the world!

A lot of K dramas portray bullying in schools and I never gave it much thought because it is mostly shown as a subplot or just a small part of the story but since knowing that bullying culture is widely prevalent in their schools, it’s really made me so uncomfortable.

I too can not fathom in real life a student being burnt with curling irons and the school doing nothing about it,or the news not even reaching the principal or whoever the highest authority as was shown in the series.