Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Do you even know what you are referring too..and what is the meaning of Sex offender???. Rapist / Molestor  This is against IF RULES ...Such character assasination is not necessary..  Can somebody report these posts.. Please.. This is continuously going on every day one time it is okay not every day.. Story is progressing and agadh charectar did you see in any episode what sex offender does?If you'd won't understand story please stop spreading nEgativity about the Charecter.. This is against IF RULES... 

I would like to request all of you respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

There are some general rules to be kept in mind. 

• Please use this thread to discuss the episodes
  • Please refrain from using any harsh, rude, or offensive language
  • Please do not bash any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members.
  • Please try and keep the comparisons and discussion with the regional version to a minimum

Permission granted by LizzieBennet smiley27 Could this be made as sticky?

I know the meaning of sex offender and it applies perfectly to what we saw in show. 

If it is against rules i am ok with editing or deleting my post but I am confused about rules again?

Can we not use these only for Angad or we should not use it for any characters? Because a lot of factually wrong stuff is said for other characters but outrage is reserved only for one character.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

I know the meaning of sex offender and it applies perfectly to what we saw in show. 

If it is against rules i am ok with editing or deleting my post but I am confused about rules again?

Can we not use these only for Angad or we should not use it for any characters? Because a lot of factually wrong stuff is said for other characters but outrage is reserved only for one character.

Teri meri doriyaan 

Episode 80 nd episode 110 watch them you are not wrong your are discussing what happened in those episodes 

It's all fictional angad is fictional nd not real so itna gussa kyun sahiba called him jaanwar nd haiwaan in episode 80 then complaint about sahiba also plz mods take action against sahiba also jisne angad k mu p ye kehne ki himmat ki vo jaanwar h or ek aurat k sath zabardasti ajrne ka haq kisi ko nahi h 

I think this forum is made for show discussion na so what's the problem 

If this is wrong then calling sahiba farud criminal nd uske against post karna like she is some most wanted criminal jo show mein bhi nahi h unke against bhi action Lena 

Equal hona chahiye not one sided..

Hellodona said what happened in the show and in episode 80 nd episode 110 female lead also said the same thing 

If show story character discussion is not allowed in this forum then ye forum kis liye h ???

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Teri meri doriyaan 

Episode 80 nd episode 110 watch them you are not wrong your are discussing what happened in those episodes 

It's all fictional angad is fictional nd not real so itna gussa kyun sahiba called him jaanwar nd haiwaan in episode 80 then complaint about sahiba also plz mods take action against sahiba also jisne angad k mu p ye kehne ki himmat ki vo jaanwar h or ek aurat k sath zabardasti ajrne ka haq kisi ko nahi h 

If this is wrong then calling sahiba farud criminal nd uske against post karna like she is some most wanted criminal jo show mein bhi nahi h unke against bhi action Lena 

Hellodona said what happened in the show and in episode 80 nd episode 110 female lead also said the same thing 

If show story character discussion is not allowed in this forum then ye forum kis liye h ???

Thanks. I am also confused. The whole thread is full of people talking about Angad leaving, Sahiba leaving and stuff that has not happened in show, imaginary scenarios. But somehow , the scenes that were shown to us by director in the show cannot be discussed, everything else can. 

Calling Sahiba fraud/criminal should be wrong then too right, because no one raises objection then. Why these double standards?

I want to understand what people think was happening in this scene?

https://youtu.be/pB-30z43rp4

Why can't we call it what it is and if we can't, I hope the rules are clarified for every character so we know which aspects to ignore and which to discuss ahead on the forum.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: hellodona

That IF FORUM moderator will decide.. Let see..

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That IF FORUM moderator will decide.. Let see..

yes better to just report the posts and comments  and leave it to the moderator to decide 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Teri meri doriyaan 

• [/QUOTE] Is sahiba calling him everyday?? 

• You can criticise all you want not by calling names sex offender, modulator, Rapist?? 
  • Definitely we should report such comments.. I didn't see other wise I would have reported

• Does it lead to healthy discussion??
Edited by arnavkushi14 - 11 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Teri meri doriyaan 

Is Sahiba Calling him every day???

You can criticise all you want there is nothing wrong in expressing views,, calling names like sex offender, Rapist, Molastor, does it look like discussion?? Is Angadh doing every day?? 

Definitely we should report such comments.. I didn't see other wise I would have reported.. All I am telling is it has to be funny way not calling names.. I am not against to anybody to express their views.. 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 11 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Teri meri doriyaan 

• [/QUOTE] Is sahiba calling him everyday?? 

• You can criticise all you want not by calling names sex offender, modulator, Rapist?? Does it lead to healthy discussion??

Your opinion of healthy discussion might be different from ours. 

The thread started with listing out flaws of Sahiba and how it is ok for a guy in 21st century to dictate his wife to leave work (apart from other flaws of Sahiba like rudeness and apparently she abuses people daily in Brar mansion and should leave ).

We continued discussion on why both characters are toxic for one another , what do you mean by daily? A topic is made so we will discuss in that context. It is not like we are randomly shouting or name calling characters on the road, we are discussing in context under a topic. Everyone kept forward their points, and mine are based in facts shown on tv by the director and actors. 

What do you think happened in this scene and why should we not reference it while discussing , we even discuss stuff related to Ghum and Kkis in these threads but discussing what was shown in episodes is wrong?

https://youtu.be/pB-30z43rp4

Edited by hellodona - 11 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Is Sahiba Calling him every day???

You can criticise all you want there is nothing wrong in expressing views,, calling names like sex offender, Rapist, Molastor, does it look like discussion?? Is Angadh doing every day?? 

Definitely we should report such comments.. I didn't see other wise I would have reported.. All I am telling is it has to be funny way not calling names.. I am not against to anybody to express their views.. 

yes angad riz Riz nahi karta to kya sahiba roz roz fraud crime kartey h ???

Agar angad k liye sach bolne p complaint honi chahiye 

To jo sahiba k against negativity  or hatred spread kartey unke against bhi karna 

One side kyun dono side ka equal hona chahiye 

Soldierindia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Show itself is filled with toxic shit

Positivity forum pe kaise aayegi

Ek character ko butcher karne ke baad uske asar dikhte hai 

Aur ye dono Angad and Sahiba ke character ke saath huwa hai

God dammit makers #Sahan chala bhi kaise sakte jab dono ne normal strangers ki tarah bhi kabhi baat nahi ki koi na koi yaato dono hi tashan mei rehte hai