Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

In hindsight it’s better that Sona found out through Nandini and not Maitree— Sona being against Maitree is good because only then she can support Nandini to get with Ashish otherwise Maitree Mata is going to be stuck to Ashish like a “fevigum”🤣… someone needs to keep both Maitree and Ashish in check because these two don’t give cr*p about anyone besides their dosts and that will be Sona Tai

U have a valid point here. We thought initially that sona will ask maitree to marry ashish for nandish if he divorces nandu. But thank god nothing of that sort happened and we have our harsh boy here.. I think many namish fans upset that their hero is not being given importance after harshs entry. That also might be the reason for falling trps.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

Even i felt bad not giving a good track for ashish . He has got nandu as his wife.. He should not see his wife as his enemy. Love marriage kiya hein un dono ne,so he should make her overcome her insecurities and try to create a bond between nandish and her.. She has been brainwashed by her mother for the past 6 years. Ashish is matured enough to understand things.. Instead he is trying to instigate his wife by trying to get close to maitree,we all know what happened during sangeeth ceremony. I didnt like his behaviour at all.. 

In bold- total GROSS. My frustration actually started from the time Maitree informed Ashish about her wedding.. and I knew meddling shuru ho jayega Ashish ka 

Everything you said above— bang on. If Maitree was so better than Nandu why did he get married to her.. Maitree ko hi pata leta.. I bet Ashish must have met Maitree even before Nandu- Ashish started dating?

Ashish would have had a good track if the writers had kept him focused on Nandu also and she wouldn’t have been this vile if that was the case. Honestly she could have done all the damage sneakily and still being all nice and innocent in the forefront towards Ashish and only Maitree knowing her intentions now that would have been interesting to watch.. right now Ashish and Maitree both know what she’s done and capable of doing more in the future so even if there’s something she hasn’t done the blame will come on her. Ashish poor guy has no scope left unless a new character comes in his life but what spice is that going to add to the show? On the other hand Maitree has a few tracks, Harsh has a couple tracks, Nandu has couple tracks, even Nandish has something but damn the writers just ignores Ashish completely 🤬. For now let’s enjoy whatever little time is left with the show.. I’ll be surprised if it reaches 200 episodes but who knows tides might change 🤷‍♀️

Edited by coolbeans11 - 11 months ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ashish would have had a good track if the writers had kept him focused on Nandu also and she wouldn’t have been this vile if that was the case. Honestly she could have done all the damage sneakily and still being all nice and innocent in the forefront towards Ashish and only Maitree knowing her intentions now that would have been interesting to watch.. right now Ashish and Maitree both know what she’s done and capable of doing more in the future so even if there’s something she hasn’t done the blame will come on her. Ashish poor guy has no scope left unless a new character comes in his life but what spice is that going to add to the show? On the other hand Maitree has a few tracks, Harsh has a couple tracks, Nandu has couple tracks, even Nandish has something but damn the writers just ignores Ashish completely 🤬. For now let’s enjoy whatever little time is left with the show.. I’ll be surprised if it reaches 200 episodes but who knows tides might change 🤷‍♀️

I thought arjun bijlanis new show is goong to replace maitree but aparajitha is going off air i guess.. So at present we are safe at 6.30 pm slot..

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In bold- total cross. My frustration actually started from the time Maitree informed Ashish about her wedding.. and I knew meddling shuru ho jayega Ashish ka 

Everything you said above— bang on. If Maitree was so better than Nandu why did he get married to her.. Maitree ko hi pata leta.. I bet Ashish must have met Maitree even before Nandu- Ashish started dating?

Lets be hopeful dear.. i wish this show goes on atleast for an year.. but for that as u have rightly said.. Focus should be on all 4 leads n their love life.. Ashish n Harsh shd not be used just as puppets to whole Nandini, Sona tai vs Maitree saaga..

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

hey there is no need to say sorry then me too sorry if I hurt u every one just watch d show for their fav actors I m watching d show for nami and d follower of d show from d beginning suddenly they r introducing another actor giving so much screen presence to him and just ignoring nami is namish just signed d show to watch d lead pair romance  and already there is no story left for him😬if they r planning for 2 ml dey know how to give important to both otherwise it only lead to fight and frustration today there is no Ashish and enough maitree and harsh if tomorrow they give 5 min Ashish maitree sorry 1 min is enough people write paragraph blah blah blah it's better nami quit d sho then only I can free from this show😓

No problem in Ashish Maitree scenes but the plot should move ahead now from that damn dosti ki mahanta.. so many dynamics they can show here now that Maitree is married.. Ashish has wife and a kid.. for that kid he should try n mend his home.. to give that child a secured home..specially after the kid ran away.. writers r hell bent on making Nandu vilian and ignore her own family in process.. all Nandu n Ashish do is revolving around Maitree.. one s hell bent in destroying her and the other in saving her.. boss take charge of ur own life.. Maitree has moved on with Harsh now u concentrate on ur life..n let her live with Harsh peacefully..