Maitree and harsh wedding

Mysterylover thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm like so excited for maihar wedding I know they are rushing the story because of trp pressure but hope it increases and we keep getting maitree and harsh romantic scenes 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Me too.. But madan pandit closeup shots gives me chills.. Major high voltage drama on the way between Sona-kamna-Madhan pandit..  Let the mother and father be negative but harsh shouldn't.. Poor maitree.She deserves some happiness in her life. But happy FL aunties ko pasand nehi hein. Natija humne dekha in these 2 weeks after harshs entry. They dont like light hearted episodes..

Ruhii321 thumbnail

They are not executing MaiHar's chemistry properly. We used to get better scenes before ig. I understand they are rushing as they have trp pressure but in yesterday's episode (mehendi ceremony) I just liked one scene ( Ashish-Maitree). small scene but effective one. Unfortunately no proper scene of maihar, ek accha convo bhi nehi diya 😒 

kala16 thumbnail

So maitree comes to know that harsh is a tiwari. Poor harsh got a huge shock. We know wedding wud happen but what harsh is going to do to convince maitree teh yeh toh dekhna padega...

kala16 thumbnail

Why the forum is so dead? Maitree,harsh ka wedding ke baath kya hone waala hein,yeh toh dekhne ke liye iam so excited..

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I couldn't watch today and yesterday's episodes. What happened in today's episode? Honsetly, I thought she would get to know his identity only after the wedding but here it happened at the haldi ceremony. 

I'm also excited to watch furture wpisodes post wedding. Now that all of them are inside one house, it will be interesting to watch.

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

Why the forum is so dead? Maitree,harsh ka wedding ke baath kya hone waala hein,yeh toh dekhne ke liye iam so excited..

I don’t expect much activity on this forum given the episode running at jet speed and how this whole track is currently being handled— at least for me. I was hoping for their marriage at some point not so soon but it stripped me from the happiness of seeing just them and their beautiful marriage ceremonies but no the writers have to F it up- it ruined it for me. Misunderstanding cropped in 2 mins— Ashish was at mehandi and his Tauji was there too.. how come he didnt see him there? How did Nandu get the clue no back story there? Then Ashish left to inform Maitree at night but we see him walking during the ceremony to inform her just to ruin the event? Sari raat macchar mar raha tha? Then they cleared the misunderstanding also in 2 mins. Like really? On top of that Maitree is asking Harsh to promise her they won’t have any relations with Tiwari Sadan and the people in that house. Arey madam first stop your friendship ka jatan with Ashish and then put that condition forward for Harsh. You are the one that can’t live without “your only true friend and the one you trust the most” why lecture Harsh? Then in the very next scene she suddenly has a realization that she has to inform Sona aunty? Dude why? You are the one who does not want to do anything with Tiwari’s then why do you feel the urge to inform Sona Tai? And what will you say? I’m marrying your sautan’s son? She left her own freaking wedding to run to Sona tai to inform that? Are you that dumb Maitree? Either you want to have a relationship with them or you don’t? Can’t have both ways. Seriously such double standards and irritating Maitree track is going to happen just like her leaving and now not leaving Tiwari house track. Keep your dignity girl. Tiwari Sadan se rishta rakhna bhi hai aur nai bhi? Today’s episode was dumb and cr$p 200%

I bet Maitree will be the one to take whole gang in Tiwari house one day and then the two dosts will do anything to bring the family together even if it costs their own marriage because dosti is everything and rest should go in the crapper who cares… AND this is all IF the show lasts that long which I don’t think it will. At .3 ratings they are literally on life support. If they go any further than this it’s game over for these guys. They got redemption opportunity in the face of Harsh and they lost that chance just to go back to failed Ashish- Maitree ki mahan dosti track… the makers should start counting their days! 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I couldn't watch today and yesterday's episodes. What happened in today's episode? Honsetly, I thought she would get to know his identity only after the wedding but here it happened at the haldi ceremony. 

I'm also excited to watch furture wpisodes post wedding. Now that all of them are inside one house, it will be interesting to watch.

Nandini gets pics if harsh papa with sona tai and family and she shows it to ashish. Ashish reveals it to maitree and she accuses harsh of lying to her and stops thr wedding..

Harsh doesnt know abt his past and his mother tells that she was insulted in tiwari sadhan by sona . Harsh comes and apologizes to maitree,tells her that he never knew abt his past and promises that in future he will not hv any relationship with tiwaris. Maitree forgives him and the wedding is going to happen..

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

I don’t expect much activity on this forum given the episode running at jet speed and how this whole track is currently being handled— at least for me. I was hoping for their marriage at some point not so soon but it stripped me from the happiness of seeing just them and their beautiful marriage ceremonies but no the writers have to F it up- it ruined it for me. Misunderstanding cropped in 2 mins— Ashish was at mehandi and his Tauji was there too.. how come he didnt see him there? How did Nandu get the clue no back story there? Then Ashish left to inform Maitree at night but we see him walking during the ceremony to inform her just to ruin the event? Sari raat macchar mar raha tha? Then they cleared the misunderstanding also in 2 mins. Like really? On top of that Maitree is asking Harsh to promise her they won’t have any relations with Tiwari Sadan and the people in that house. Arey madam first stop your friendship ka jatan with Ashish and then put that condition forward for Harsh. You are the one that can’t live without “your only true friend and the one you trust the most” why lecture Harsh? Then in the very next scene she suddenly has a realization that she has to inform Sona aunty? Dude why? You are the one who does not want to do anything with Tiwari’s then why do you feel the urge to inform Sona Tai? And what will you say? I’m marrying your sautan’s son? She left her own freaking wedding to run to Sona tai to inform that? Are you that dumb Maitree? Either you want to have a relationship with them or you don’t? Can’t have both ways. Seriously such double standards and irritating Maitree track is going to happen just like her leaving and now not leaving Tiwari house track. Keep your dignity girl. Tiwari Sadan se rishta rakhna bhi hai aur nai bhi? Today’s episode was dumb and cr$p 200%

I bet Maitree will be the one to take whole gang in Tiwari house one day and then the two dosts will do anything to bring the family together even if it costs their own marriage because dosti is everything and rest should go in the crapper who cares… AND this is all IF the show lasts that long which I don’t think it will. At .3 ratings they are literally on life support. If they go any further than this it’s game over for these guys. They got redemption opportunity in the face of Harsh and they lost that chance just to go back to failed Ashish- Maitree ki mahan dosti track… the makers should start counting their days! 

One more thing that cropped my mind is where is maitree going to live after her wedding? Which is her sasural? She was telling ashish that they will go far away from prayagraj. Matlab kahaan? Harsh himself is living in a hotel. Where did madan pandit disappear after maitree stopped the wedding. We cudnt see his side of story.. They showed him in yesterday's precap and there was a dialogue between sadhana-dinesh but it was missing in the episode.

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

One more thing that cropped my mind is where is maitree going to live after her wedding? Which is her sasural? She was telling ashish that they will go far away from prayagraj. Matlab kahaan? Harsh himself is living in a hotel. Where did madan pandit disappear after maitree stopped the wedding. We cudnt see his side of story.. They showed him in yesterday's precap and there was a dialogue between sadhana-dinesh but it was missing in the episode.

The whole 2nd wife/ sautan track is just BS. What are the writers trying to project? That Sona should have welcomed her sautan with open arms? Just because a man is not happy with his wife he should leave and settle a life somewhere else with another women and a child without your 1st wife even having a clue about it? You don’t like your wife you let her go.. don’t keep her in dark in the pretext that you are a sanyasi because you clearly were not.. you abused your child his whole life. Left your wife and is living illegally with another women— sorry you can’t be a sanyasi in any shape or form.. you have made a mockery of the whole concept of Sanyas. A man who did not show up for his own sons funeral says what kind of monster he is.. I understand the writers are under the gun but please know that people who watch your show invest their time and heart into it. Don’t throw BS at us and expect us to be ok with it. It’s ITV and I know it’s bound to have illogical concept but this show is becoming nothing but illogical and dumb thru and thru. Nothing makes sense… not this shadi track, not the sautan track nothing. The reason Maitree said yes for shadi is based on the promise from Harsh they won’t have anything to do with Tiwari and immediately in the next scene she’s asking why Ashish won’t come to her wedding and giving him an explanation on why she’s getting married to Harsh? C’Mon writers don’t you see your editing before you release the episode? Also please please please don’t F it up for us audience, for the actors who are giving their 💯 .. they deserve better!