Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Prads

On point
Bold- Maitree ko time kaha??šŸ˜† Ashish , Nandu n tiwaris se jo khud ke husband ke baare me soche šŸ˜†

well Hi there.. I remember u from EBP forum

Haan yaar.. U remember me?  Welcome to the forum dear. Hats off to us for still remaining shrenus fan for 10 long years..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

@coolbeans šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. I think you have become totally frustrated with the show and cant tolerate the pure friendship of ashish- maitree.. I think i still hv little patience left and if maitree ki mahaanta friendship continues with ashish and she starts to ignore harsh then boss iam going to really get irritated..

No joke you can tell Iā€™m frustrated šŸ¤£? Yes Iā€™m 100% frustrated because I can already see where this is going. Harsh is nothing but a click bait and the story is back to square one so why wouldnā€™t I be frustrated? Itā€™s exactly whatā€™s going to tank the show even though  the writers could have salvaged it but they are choosing to ignore what the audience want and so they shall have my wrath šŸ˜‚

I have quit watching the show on TV so Iā€™m already at my breaking point šŸ¤®

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

d makers not at all interest in Ashish then how dey r going to give seperate track for himšŸ˜‚now one r two episode only dey r started giving him  a scene with maitree for this only people started writing paragraph about Ashish maitree relationshipšŸ¤£to be Frank d serial is simply boring one with no twist and turns and makers lacks connection between character after d humiliation track when Ashish visited maitree house every one behaving rudely with Ashish even maitree too behaved very silent after this no proper conversation between them and now both are behaving normaly and in one scene she is bandaging him and I was likešŸ˜¬ d makers gone nuts and nothing can save d show now and it's end is nearšŸ¤

Firstly, Iā€™m sorry if my post made you upset. Iā€™m not singling out Ashish but my frustration is with all characters and rather the writers for handling Ashishā€™s character and the way the story is going. Trust me Iā€™ll be cribbing about Harsh soon too- lol. Ashishā€™s character is nothing beyond being a friend to Maitree. That canā€™t be his agenda in life because he has a wife, a child that wants nothing but Maitree. If Ashish hasnā€™t divorced Nandini it means there is hope for them to be together in the long run? If so he should at least try and mend his relationship with her. Also, their track could be Ashish supporting Nandu in getting Nandish back under their wing. After all sheā€™s the mother and not Maitree. He canā€™t just ship off his son to Maitree when he asks for it. He should show some efficiency in bringing Nandish and Nandu together but the writers are not focusing on that either. Unfortunately Ashish is the only character that has no parallel track to take forward and I have said this before as well. His character is written so poorly despite being one the leads that writers have nothing besides him being co-joined to Maitree and that is not a good track. 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Firstly, Iā€™m sorry if my post made you upset. Iā€™m not singling out Ashish but my frustration is with all characters and rather the writers for handling Ashishā€™s character and the way the story is going. Trust me Iā€™ll be cribbing about Harsh soon too- lol. Ashishā€™s character is nothing beyond being a friend to Maitree. That canā€™t be his agenda in life because he has a wife, a child that wants nothing but Maitree. If Ashish hasnā€™t divorced Nandini it means there is hope for them to be together in the long run? If so he should at least try and mend his relationship with her. Also, their track could be Ashish supporting Nandu in getting Nandish back under their wing. After all sheā€™s the mother and not Maitree. He canā€™t just ship off his son to Maitree when he asks for it. He should show some efficiency in bringing Nandish and Nandu together but the writers are not focusing on that either. Unfortunately Ashish is the only character that has no parallel track to take forward and I have said this before as well. His character is written so poorly despite being one the leads that writers have nothing besides him being co-joined to Maitree and that is not a good track. 

Now he has seen sona and nandu going together in the car.. He will know that nandu is the one behind this,dont know what will be his reaction? I think if maitree had went and met sona she wud hv explained properly that she is getting married to harsh and she didnt know before that he is Saaransh step brother. Now nandu manipulated her very well and she thinks that maitree is doing all these to enter tiwari sadhan.. 

MeenaRM thumbnail

hey there is no need to say sorry then me too sorry if I hurt u every one just watch d show for their fav actors I m watching d show for nami and d follower of d show from d beginning suddenly they r introducing another actor giving so much screen presence to him and just ignoring nami is namish just signed d show to watch d lead pair romance  and already there is no story left for himšŸ˜¬if they r planning for 2 ml dey know how to give important to both otherwise it only lead to fight and frustration today there is no Ashish and enough maitree and harsh if tomorrow they give 5 min Ashish maitree sorry 1 min is enough people write paragraph blah blah blah it's better nami quit d sho then only I can free from this showšŸ˜“

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

hey there is no need to say sorry then me too sorry if I hurt u every one just watch d show for their fav actors I m watching d show for nami and d follower of d show from d beginning suddenly they r introducing another actor giving so much screen presence to him and just ignoring nami is namish just signed d show to watch d lead pair romance  and already there is no story left for himšŸ˜¬if they r planning for 2 ml dey know how to give important to both otherwise it only lead to fight and frustration today there is no Ashish and enough maitree and harsh if tomorrow they give 5 min Ashish maitree sorry 1 min is enough people write paragraph blah blah blah it's better nami quit d sho then only I can free from this showšŸ˜“

Even i felt bad not giving a good track for ashish . He has got nandu as his wife.. He should not see his wife as his enemy. Love marriage kiya hein un dono ne,so he should make her overcome her insecurities and try to create a bond between nandish and her.. She has been brainwashed by her mother for the past 6 years. Ashish is matured enough to understand things.. Instead he is trying to instigate his wife by trying to get close to maitree,we all know what happened during sangeeth ceremony. I didnt like his behaviour at all.. 

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Prads my dearā€” you are my soul sister and I have now an instant appreciation for you because you are the only one who understands where I am coming from. Iā€™m not taking a dig at one particular character. my whole problem is flawed writing, lame plots and stubborn writers who keep going to back to the same $hit that never worked in the first place. You pointed a very valid topic about Maitree taking everything that Ashish said at face value and calling off the wedding that too with such an attitude and disrespect. Besides didnā€™t Ashish left to inform Maitree at night or right after the mehandi when Nandu informed him? So why did he walk right in the middle of the event and asking her to come aside so he can talk about ā€œthis very urgent matterā€? He should have talked to her about it as soon as he found out? But before that he should informed her aunt too but he chose not to. Aisi bhi kya dosti bhai that parents, aunt, wife no one is important but your lady friend is? And Maitree? Whatā€™s wrong with her? Focus on your damn life girl and let Ashish live peacefully with his wife.. she should put her foot down and tell Ashish that come to me only after you have resolved the misunderstanding with your wife but no she continues her pavitra dosti ka jaap. she is also no less at gaslighting Nandu just like Ashish does who puts Maitree over her all the freaking time then expects Nandu to be the old Nandu. For a change Ashish why donā€™t you be the old Ashish who loved your wife madly? I have not seen that spark in him even once since Nandu came back from coma. It feels like Ashish went in coma came back and the only thing he remembers is Maitree. Then people complain Nandu is a witch, sheā€™s evil. Arey bhai what would you do if your man or wife did that to you? Would you take their arti? Or do what Nandu is doing? I have no problems with a plot that is based on friendship and honesty one of the reasons (besides Shrenu and Namish) that attracted me to this show was its fresh concept of friendship. But it quickly went down the toilet for me when I realized that Maitreeā€™s character is just a stereotypical mahaanta ki murti who will put her life on hold to care for a child who has a father, grandfather and two grandmothers who could have easily been the primary provider of love and Maitree could have been the motherly figure but nope she takes over completely claiming that no one could take care of the child besides her. Thatā€™s where it started going downhill for me and so many others. Donā€™t want to rant about it because I can write a whole novel about it. But going back to your post above. It will be Ashish vs Harsh for Maitree and we all know who sheā€™s going to pick so yes Harsh will be Nandu 2.0. Honestly I feel Harsh was just a bait to get Maitree and Ashish in the same house. The writers were never serious about that pairing even though it hit the right cord amongst the audience. Let the writers do their $hit showā€” the audience will show them whoā€™s the real BOSS here šŸ˜‚

Ohh thank u dear for ur nice wordsšŸ¤—

i just hope n pray they dont go that route by putting Ashish Vs Harsh.. i want Maitree and Harsh together taking up the entire world n specially that irritating Sona tai n Nandu.. I want Maitree to stand firmly beside Harsh and vice versa in all situations even if Ashish is against him.. that will be the right thing to show.. i still have tiny hope left by seeing the online response to MaiHar n Harsh makers will trash their plot of Harsh vs Ashish and go with Maitree and Harsh Vs others.. that will be worth watching n for sure attract viewers.. apart from that this dosti track was, is and will be dead boring..

MeenaRM thumbnail

Even i felt bad not giving a good track for ashish . He has got nandu as his wife.. He should not see his wife as his enemy. Love marriage kiya hein un dono ne,so he should make her overcome her insecurities and try to create a bond between nandish and her.. She has been brainwashed by her mother for the past 6 years. Ashish is matured enough to understand things.. Instead he is trying to instigate his wife by trying to get close to maitree,we all know what happened during sangeeth ceremony. I didnt like his behaviour at all.. 

first there is no need to turn nandu dis much negative its not at all needed now she is d vamp of dis serial so just don't want Ashish nandu ka patch up Evan I m happy with Ashish staying single with nandish  but I know they r not at going to give any important to Ashish I m just cursing dis man for choosing dis character šŸ˜¬

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Now he has seen sona and nandu going together in the car.. He will know that nandu is the one behind this,dont know what will be his reaction? I think if maitree had went and met sona she wud hv explained properly that she is getting married to harsh and she didnt know before that he is Saaransh step brother. Now nandu manipulated her very well and she thinks that maitree is doing all these to enter tiwari sadhan.. 

In hindsight itā€™s better that Sona found out through Nandini and not Maitreeā€” Sona being against Maitree is good because only then she can support Nandini to get with Ashish otherwise Maitree Mata is going to be stuck to Ashish like a ā€œfevigumā€šŸ¤£ā€¦ someone needs to keep both Maitree and Ashish in check because these two donā€™t give cr*p about anyone besides their dosts and that will be Sona Tai

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Haan yaar.. U remember me?  Welcome to the forum dear. Hats off to us for still remaining shrenus fan for 10 long years..

EBP was different kind of world dear.. how can I forget anyone who was active on that forum.. hope u remember me..i still get goosebumps when I recall those days.. i followed Shrenus career on n off but did not find any show worth coming to IF n commenting.. besides IB forum was war zone so stayed away šŸ˜†
This show also i did not find interesting at all but this Harsh boy caught my attention.. was getting bored n just randomly checked here whats happening n that time this new entry stuff was going on.. i liked Samarth, his character Harsh n the vibe he brought.. and ofcourse his chemistry with Shrenu..
i just wish that makers to justice to their pair n chemistry..

Edited by Prads - 1 years ago